Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118617 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:
The bitches,mitches and snitches have regrouped...... Even after Biggie's warning lipsrsealed undecided
I've been expecting this since 12 BC

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
No jokes,how come you don't know that ishan and esan are interchangeable??

We ishan peeps are not worried over the changes..by the way you fine..

Are you ishan
Lilamartedi:
Tboss wanna be? You must be a joker
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2017
sirfee:
Same here,I don't hate her but her "false character and spurious manner"
Hahaha. You can't hate Gifty.
She is 'adorably stupid'.
She is stupid and she knows it, revels in it and takes corrections.
Now, that's a good example of stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2017
mah gee
from counter to encounter

no jokes babe u look beauriful
wouldn't mind makin u my queen boss
coolestchris:
No jokes,how come you don't know that ishan and esan are interchangeable??

We ishan peeps are not worried over the changes..by the way you fine..

Are you ishan
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

May they not play games with his manhood.
Lol...see as you shout Nooooo. .

grin lol

I needed to set the record straight as am not the type that spoils people's image either false or true vía online or offline.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2017
azin u can't hate gifty jare

she's pleasantly stupid
like her stupidity is her talent o
pocohantas:

Hahaha. You can't hate Gifty.
She is 'adorably stupid'.
She is stupid and she knows it, revels in it and takes corrections.
Now, that's a good example of stupid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
No dulling,we are the unbreakable titans wawooo
Jtmanager:
mah gee
from counter to encounter

no jokes babe u look beauriful
wouldn't mind makin u my queen boss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Don't mind Efe.
I am not really enthusiastic about romance in the house but he doesn't have to keep making excuses. He isn't a very sensitive guy...
It's very obvious in his dealings with the opposite sex.
Getting close to a lady doesn't literally mean a nigga wants to score.... Some ladies are obviously fun to be around with
He should make do with his obsolete closeness-turns-Romance Ideology and bond freely with other ladies aside bisola and marvis jare!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Hahaha. You can't hate Gifty. She is 'adorably stupid'. She is stupid and she knows it, revels in it and takes corrections. Now, that's a good example of stupid.
Lmao this is wuuukedness!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2017
sirfee:
I've been expecting this since 12 BC

Hahaha.
You just cracked me up man!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Getting close to a lady doesn't literally mean a nigga wants to score.... Some ladies are obviously fun to be around with
He should make do with his obsolete closeness-turns-Romance Ideology and bond freely with other ladies aside bisola and marvis jare!! undecided
Very true!
Maybe he is scared of something. Just like I am quoting you back and forth...wondering, could this be love? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2017
XD3G:

Hahaha. You just cracked me up man!
Pleasure

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Very true!
Maybe he is scared of something. Just like I am quoting you back and forth...wondering, could this be love? grin

He said himself and his gf set rules while going for BBN and he has been living by the rules.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Very true!
LOL...abeg o,i am severely avoiding Feb 14th responsibilities
I am an EFE....dunno how to be Romantic lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

He said himself and his gf set rules while going for BBB and he has been living by the rules.
Wawuuu
Okay then...that's nice. I still think he is uptight, but it's allowed.

Boj2:

LOL...abeg o,i am severely avoiding Feb 14th responsibilities
I am an EFE....dunno how to be Romantic lipsrsealed
LOLsssss
You don't have a problem then, I am not a Feb 14 enthusiast either.
I'm so high up in romance, if we fall...we gonna fall for 50minutes baby. I gat you covered...
Any other excuse? wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2017
What's the updates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

He said himself and his gf set rules while going for BBN and he has been living by the rules.
Abeg his gf sef compounds his problem.... She's insecure if she did set rules for him o!
Life's too short ....Live fast, Die young!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Abeg his gf sef compounds his problem.... She's insecure if she did set rules for him o!
Life's too short ....Live fast, Die young!
wawuuu
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

May they not play games with his manhood.
Lol...see as you shout Nooooo.

Don't mind Efe.
I am not really enthusiastic about romance in the house but he doesn't have to keep making excuses. He isn't a very sensitive guy...
It's very obvious in his dealings with the opposite sex.
The truth must be told,Efe isn't a libertine.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:
LOLsssss
You don't have a problem then, I am not a Feb 14 enthusiast either.
I'm so high up in romance, if we fall...we gonna fall for 50minutes baby. I gat you covered...
Any other excuse? wink
Naah ....EL CAPITAN grin
So where's this ship sailing to?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Naah ....EL CAPITAN grin
So where's this ship sailing to?!
Your heart... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Tboss were u begged to come for d show? Biggie needs to address this issue cos other housemates are feeling so. Kemen is suffering from delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2017
braimeddy:
Efe no just dey romantic at all.
but he don talk say money before women
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Your heart... grin
Awww.... cheesy
U should have joined those females in their toasting task the other night..... Maybe biggie would have swapped Tboss for You!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shegz24(m): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2017
actually na the organizers i blame, its called BB naija for cry out loud, so what's with the coded names? WTFis cocoice? Tboss?... probably by the next BBN we ll see names like ApakoMajor, SwankyFeeler, DrugLord, DogFather, FlashyFlash, ThreeFace

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Toposh:
but he don talk say money before women
Even if the money land ....he still no get game
Na mouth last last go talk even if d money boku!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2017
yunafa:
Tboss were u begged to come for d show? Biggie needs to address this issue cos other housemates are feeling so. Kemen is suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Kemen is suffering from chronic low self esteem.,. He's so desperate for attention and appreciation from the females,,,, too bad he picked the wrong female to tag along with!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Awww.... cheesy
U should have joined those females in their toasting task the other night..... Maybe biggie would have swapped Tboss for You!!
Lol. I wouldn't know why they screwed up that toasting task...but I know that the thought of losing someone like you keeps me chasing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Coyotejack:
Despite the whispering warning they still gather to whisper
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH GATHERING.. PROVIDED THEY USE THEIR MIC AND THEY ARE HEARD...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Bally dey fall hand finally. Na Gifty him dey gossip with

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2017
sirfee:
The truth must be told,Efe isn't a libertine.
I had to check up that word libertine!
Thanks...new word alert.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kingmekus(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2017
eosigwe:
Bally dey fall hand finally. Na Gifty him dey gossip with
Bros you never sleep??Na wah ooo!!!Na real Wah!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.