Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133313 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Is that so,if only you were sincere..i think kemen good deeds out weighs his kemenic baboonic behaviour
Unimaginable123:
nobody has time to hate kemen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
So lets watch out for kemen,he will have sex without the rape factor
Unimaginable123:
no. Mutual consent sexx is allowed for adults above 18
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

It means she has had sex with 6 guys.
Bedimatician!!!!! cool
I haill thee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Kemen was disvirgined at 9 years that's why his lips is big
At 9 years
Abeg where him penis fit enter by then?
Lie-nus full everywhere
Abi na fowl him day do?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ugosample:
Make una leave Kemen alone o.....

una wan finish am....

He has apologised for the dumb shit he said, and gifty has accepted it.... One is not beyond correction.

Nigerians sha
Gifty can accept because she is free-spirited and bears no grudge.
His statement is of a criminal nature and has nothing to do with whether Gifty accepts or not. It is a case of The People Vs Kemen

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
vladimiros:
For anyone thatvmissed last nite truth irvdare

Tboss wass dared to kiss kemen 3 times and she refused .

When she was dared to kiss efe, she refused atvfirst butvstill kissed efe, the kiss was so strong efe passed out ..

Kemen wanted to die..
THE KISS WAS SO STRONG EFE PASSED OUT? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM?
EFE ONLY PRETENDED TO HAVE PASSED OUT AFTER HE TEASED UREL S ASS WITH HIS HANDS.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:
Obviously Kemen has raped before. That talk is not new to him. He has followed that dumbass theory and found it foolproof.
Somehow I'm not suprised over Kemen's behaviour because I schooled in Unical and this is practically how 97% male akwa ibomites behave. The remaining 3% are those few that grew up somewhere else. Crossriverians are cool but Akwa ibomites are insufferable!!!

I am from akwa Ibom and I don't behave like that..

My sister u have hurt me ohh

I grew up in Abuja and Lagos tho..but pls we are all not like that..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
So lets watch out for kemen,he will have sex without the rape factor
no girl in the house will give him free entry. U sef know. So forget that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
At 9 years those calaber boys do start...sex is the water loo of the calabar people
whiteprince:

At 9 years
Abeg where him penis fit enter by then?
Lie-nus full everywhere
Abi na fowl him day do?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

THE KISS WAS SO STRONG EFE PASSED OUT? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM?
EFE ONLY PRETENDED TO HAVE PASSED OUT AFTER HE TEASED UREL S ASS WITH HIS HANDS.

When he kissed tboss he also faked a pass out..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Is that so,if only you were sincere..i think kemen good deeds out weighs his kemenic baboonic behaviour
I commend him for the early morning exercise he coordinates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
100naira:
Why am feeling like there will be a fake eviction today?
BECAUSE YOU HAVENT HAS YOUR LUNCH..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen dancing skills,nice story telling,exercise champion,singing champion should enable and fast track his forgiveness
Unimaginable123:
I commend him for the early morning exercise he coordinates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
But the guy is unlucky oh,, common kiss bisola manage give am,he nearly suck life out of her oga oooooooooooooooo
Unimaginable123:
no girl in the house will give him free entry. U sef know. So forget that thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:
Obviously Kemen has raped before. That talk is not new to him. He has followed that dumbass theory and found it foolproof.
Somehow I'm not suprised over Kemen's behaviour because I schooled in Unical and this is practically how 97% male akwa ibomites behave. The remaining 3% are those few that grew up somewhere else. Crossriverians are cool but Akwa ibomites are insufferable!!!
You
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Another case of ethnocentric chauvinism...

Kemen do this ,kemen do that..

My only fear be say make una no come make kemen popular in the negative light..

The real rapist never speak out,kemen was just trying to play all omnipotent by trying to debased gifty and it has boomerang on him..

Kemen didn't rape gifty but laid the ground work and he has openly apologized..so Mary magdalene in the bible was a prostitute and Jesus Christ said he that is guilty should cast the first stone..mary apologized to Jesus,kemen apologized to gifty..case closed
If biggie hadn't called Kemen out on that, would we even have an apology? Infact, would Kemen even have realized he was promoting rape? Crime seems so normal. Gifty sef prolly doesnt even understand what is being apologized for.
At the risk of sounding like a social justice warrior, I'll just let you win and thank my stars I can't be in the same vicinity with thugs like Kemen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen is very stupid for making that statement about getting girls drunk before sleeping with them.
I can't believe I was pitying him during the truth or dare when tboss constantly refused to kiss him.
It serves him right. Dude is just ugly inside and out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
vladimiros:

I am from akwa Ibom and I don't behave like that..

My sister u have hurt me ohh

I grew up in Abuja and Lagos tho..but pls we are all not like that..
lol. You're the 3% na, You were bred in a city. That one don cleanse u. No vex abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pls have big brother called the nominated housemates for diary session?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

If biggie hadn't called Kemen out on that, would we even have an apology? [b]Infact, would Kemen even have realized he was promoting rape? [/b]Crime seems so normal. Gifty sef prolly doesnt even understand what is being apologized for.
At the risk of sounding like a social justice warrior, I'll just let you win and thank my stars I can't be in the same vicinity with thugs like Kemen.
Kemen doesn't know that sleeping with a woman without consent after plying her with drinks is rape. He sees nothing wrong with it.
That's why he had the guts to make that statement with cameras everywhere.

The worst part is that many men out there have this exact same type of reasoning.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen is like those boys that put weed in girls' food and take advantage of them afterwards. Even to the extent of blackmailing them later. And then say it's a mistake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

SO COMMENTS ON CAPS MEAN YOU ARE SHOUTING?.. ATTENTION SEEKING MAGGOT. CRY ME A RIVER.
yes type is lower case

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thank you..but this kemen is so unfortunate..only him big lips,only him is so unlucky with ladies...

If kemen bleach and reduce his lips tomorrow ,you ladies will start drooling over him..

This case of public dejection is what made borbrisky become who he is today...

The ugly ones like kemen should not be used a scape goat for public humiliation.

And kemen don apologize,so lets not cry more than the berieved

social justice champion vivly abeg forgive kemen,not like you don't have your own faults that are hummongos and big
Vivly:

If biggie hadn't called Kemen out on that, would we even have an apology? Infact, would Kemen even have realized he was promoting rape? Crime seems so normal. Gifty sef prolly doesnt even understand what is being apologized for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Guys pls watch Gifty and uriel's discussion right now about Kemen. Gifty telling how he was trying to lure her to the jacuzzi.
And uriel say she has read him and knows him.
And Gifty say he thinks Kemen likes tboss more.
Pls watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jamalchance(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lol...i don tayafor you. The guy talk say him ep is called Lagos. I don find lagos by efe ep tire . Maybe e forget to talk say na after bbn e go release am.

just google "efe money-lagos EP"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

God bless you. U have nothing to apologise for telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:

Bedimatician!!!!! cool
I haill thee
What's your body count? smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Kemen dancing skills,nice story telling,exercise champion,singing champion should enable and fast track his forgiveness
he should just relax. There are other guys in the house, and none is trying to be so forward

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty wicked o. Just talking about kemen. She say "I don't like guys with big lips"

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
vickydevoka:

na lie. Weda de post am for CNN, BBC or Ajezira he ain't going no where. Na game de call am

Shebi you are seeing how Kemen is been bashed from all angles just on this thread, just imagine if the issue was trending all over! Almost everybody on the Internet is now a "social justice warrior", he would be skinned alive, and the publicity would be too bad for Big brother and their sponsors!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty wicked o. Just talking about kemen. She say "I don't like guys with big lips"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diary session for nominated housemates has started. Bassey in first

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.