Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146679 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
He make mistake,he apologise,he didn't even really rape her...is just like saying if patience ozokwor acted a witch in film,so you will go and kill because she is a witch abi?? Kemen is an actor ok
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY VIEWERS ESPECTIALLY GUYS WOULD HAVE ADOPTED THAT METHOD AS A WAY TO HAVE SEX? WE ONLY HEARD HIM SAYING THAT HE HAS APOLOGIZED...OR DID YOU WATCH VIDEO HIM APOLOGIZE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
homesteady:

Shebi you are seeing how Kemen is been bashed from all angles just on this thread, just imagine if the issue was trending all over! Almost everybody on the Internet is now a "social justice warrior", he would be skinned alive, and the publicity would be too bad for Big brother and their sponsors!
It would have been good if it gets such publicity.
He would be evicted.
Those housemates don't know the right things to say. That was how Bassey said he had sex with their housemaid at 6, they were telling him she molested him and he said no!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
He asked gifty for forgiveness and she accepted..don't cry more than the berieved
Because he was called out for it. A lot of Nigerian men are sexual predators, whether already manifested or waiting to happen to be honest and he's just a representation of the many that go by such rapey logic. Trash

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
This show is for adults and sensible adults are responsible for their actions,if on hearing what kemen said and the person tried it out,it will be case of "a fool at 40 is a fool forever"
akthedream:

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY VIEWERS ESPECTIALLY GUYS WOULD HAVE ADOPTED THAT METHOD AS A WAY TO HAVE SEX? WE ONLY HEARD HIM SAYING THAT HE HAS APOLOGIZED...OR DID YOU WATCH VIDEO HIM APOLOGIZE?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
What of case of ladies ,who get male celebrities drunk just to bear their children...ladies always will play victims and rush to push for feminism,,when una deh give Adam apple ,adam no quarrel oh
1bkaye:
Because he was called out for it. A lot of Nigerian men are sexual predators, whether already manifested or waiting to happen to be honest and he's just a representation of the many that go by such rapey logic. Trash

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Guys pls watch Gifty and uriel's discussion right now about Kemen. Gifty telling how he was trying to lure her to the jacuzzi.
And uriel say she has read him and knows him.
And Gifty say he thinks Kemen likes tboss more.
Pls watch

This one wey you don Mark Kemen like this.....

Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
stunning4real:
yes type is lower case
YES MINE YOUR BUSINESS..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

What's your body count? smiley
Mehnnn ....trying to remember it all.... May take a while tho undecided
U kwa....?! How many dozen?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ugosample:

This one wey you don Mark Kemen like this.....

Na wa o
not me naa. Just reporting what was being discussed live.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

YES MINE YOUR BUSINESS..
by their fruits you shall know them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Oyah all kemen haters can go and kill him now,he is in south Africa
RUBBISH TALK..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
What of case of ladies ,who get male celebrities drunk just to bear their children...ladies always will play victims and rush to push for feminism,,when una deh give Adam apple ,adam no quarrel oh
Different topic, stick to the actual point and take your lousy red herring elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok oh
akthedream:
RUBBISH TALK..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cocoice is a prophetess. She knows she is leaving the house tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
k
1bkaye:
Different topic, stick to the actual point and take your lousy red herring elsewhere
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:

Mehnnn ....trying to remember it all.... May take a while tho undecided
U kwa....?! How many dozen?!
If I tell you, you won't believe.
Just shun am.

When is the eviction show?
How many people will go home?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by petluva: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tboss

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Just shun am.

7pm.....at most two
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:

You be my Khaleesi I be your Drogo kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hungryboy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:
Obviously Kemen has raped before. That talk is not new to him. He has followed that dumbass theory and found it foolproof.
Somehow I'm not suprised over Kemen's behaviour because I schooled in Unical and this is practically how 97% male akwa ibomites behave. The remaining 3% are those few that grew up somewhere else. Crossriverians are cool but Akwa ibomites are insufferable!!!
How did you come by this statistics Woman
You schooled in Cross River and met a few ediot Akwa Ibom boys and now came to the conclusion that that's how majority of Akwa Ibom guys behave

Imagine accusing a tribe of millions of people of being rapists just because of the words of a stupid Reality show contestant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Just shun am.

7pm.....at most two
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
UjSizzle:
Miyonse aside, I actually like Tboss.
TBOSS HAS REALLY CHANGED SINCE MIYONSE GOT EVICTED...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vorpal:

You be my Khaleesi I be your Drogo kiss
Is this you agreeing or?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

lol. You're the 3% na, You were bred in a city. That one don cleanse u. No vex abeg.

If you don't mind me asking, where you from?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ehhhh! Ewoooo! What are my 'eyes' hearing? That Kemen raped someone, who was the person and how/when did it happen? Abeg give me details; we no get light since yesterday.
(Help a brother, Today is Sunday oo)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
petluva:
Tboss
WTF

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamakendra(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie rise is confused. (i am a house hold name?)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Are you serious? Why would her father do that? Isn't she above 18?
na crassy talk jare y d papa no go newspaper outlet but he fit allow r go naija idol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yes kemen raped mercy Johnson as she came as a guest
ceeSleek:
Ehhhh! Ewoooo! What are my 'eyes' hearing? That Kemen raped someone, who was the person and how/when did it happen? Abeg give me details; we no get light since yesterday.
(Help a brother, Today is Sunday oo)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Is this you agreeing or?

Don't you want to be Khaleesi? The mother that would give birth to a stallion that mounts the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.