Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146510 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie's eviction diary session.

Biggie; Who do you think is leaving tonight.

Debbie: Gifty, because she speaks American English, and in the midst of it, she gbagauns. Nigerians may see her as fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
BEST OF LUCK TO COCOICE. We'll miss her
THANKS FOR THE JOKE..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
The tweets from tboss family, what happened?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Don't you want to be Khaleesi? The mother that would give birth to a stallion that mounts the world.
Lol no and ok o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
ceeSleek:
Ehhhh! Ewoooo! What are my 'eyes' hearing? That Kemen raped someone, who was the person and how/when did it happen? Abeg give me details; we no get light since yesterday.
(Help a brother, Today is Sunday oo)
kemen never did such abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamakendra(f): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie rise is seeing Gifty leaving the house, then Fifty is seeing Debbie Rise leaving the house.
This is just hilarious
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty badmouthing debbie and coco.....cuz she feels they both leaving tonight......
Dis girl doesn't know what's installed for her tonight!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
How come no one made mention of Tboss being kissed on the buttocks? I wonder why she couldn't conveniently decline that?
Anyway the force is strong with that lady, men who have become acquainted with her,have met their waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty not making sense at all. Rubbish!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
So love Gifty. Just paid back Debbie in her own coins. Debbie thinks Gifty is going home tonight. And Gifty thinks Debbie is going home tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol no and ok o

Np:Wretch 32- Don't go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Somebody get gifty off my screen, her gbagaun is killing me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:
Gifty badmouthing debbie and coco.....cuz she feels they both leaving tonight......
Dis girl doesn't know what's installed for her tonight!!! undecided
Gifty is jojemental grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty's eviction diary session.

Biggie: How do you feel

Gifty; If i'm going home, I want to have fun.

Biggie: Who do you think is going home.

Gifty: I see a picture of Debbie and cocoice... People complain that debbie complain, is boring and naggy... coco exaggerates alot as a leader.

Biggie: What if its you?

Gifty: (sigh) I'll miss the alarm,kitchen workout, games and everything.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
bravozulu:
Her brain function is below 13% .... Imagine all the off-key things she's been saying..... angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
bravozulu:
sharap, professor. Where were u during the audition?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
yunafa:
kemen never did such abeg.
Then, why are they tackling him Did he do anything bad recently?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Can I kiss you Big Brother!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
How did you come by this statistics Woman
You schooled in Cross River and met a few ediot Akwa Ibom boys and now came to the conclusion that that's how majority of Akwa Ibom guys behave

Imagine accusing a tribe of millions of people of being rapists just because of the words of a stupid Reality show contestant
Do you get mentions notification for hungry boy or Akwa ibom?

@bold, Who accused akwaibomites of being rapists? Since you don't watch the show, I guess I'm supposed to explain the behaviours of Kemen that are peculiar to Akwaibomites but they are too plenty sorry. Its not the rape thingy. Sorry if I offended your ethnic group. 'm sure akwaibomites are great people.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
GIFTY THINKS DEBBIE AND COCOICE WILL BE LEAVING TONIGHT.... SHE HASN'T HAD A GOOD PREDICTION YET.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
[sub][/sub]
yunafa:
The tweets from tboss family, what happened?

Tboss sister said family aibt emvarassaed by her actions..

The father intervened and said he disowned tboss sister long time ago, and tboss sister is not d family spokesman
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie rise is leaving tonight, biggie mistakenly said it lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:

Her brain function is below 13% .... Imagine all the off-key things she's been saying..... angry
off-key more than weed smoker cocoice that pulled her clothes last night for her boobs to be sucked?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
sharap, professor. Where were u during the audition?
I am sure you are part of the Judges that chose her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

@bold, Who accused akwaibomites of being rapists? Since you don't watch the show, I guess I'm supposed to explain the behaviours of Kemen that are peculiar to Akwaibomites but they are too plenty sorry. Its not the rape thingy. Sorry if I offended your ethnic group. 'm sure akwaibomites are great people.
hey forget those guys. Called my cousin that schooled in Unical, she confirmed what u said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Vivly:

My sister, like I said earlier ,yr comments hurt me..

I am from Akwa ibom, and we have d good,bad and ugly like everyone else , but u made us all look ugly..

In Uriel's voice " not fair mahn"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
ndidibabe:
Gifty is jojemental grin
How does she manage to spew so much rubbish less than 5mins out?!
Damnnnn!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
bravozulu:
I am sure you are part of the Judges that chose her.
u are part of the judges that chose deranged mojisola aka cocoice
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Yes kemen raped mercy Johnson as she came as a guest
SARCASM right?! Isorrite!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's like Biggie has given himself away. Intuitively inferred that Debbie may leave. Will see sha!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivly(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chregor:
[s]
Watch ya tongue you muddy-headed cretin!!!
With the level of hatred meted out toward the dude for no apparent reasons, how one is sure that's exact what he meant?
If i would have to take a leaf from the above sorry b**Ch, why won't kemen judge base on what he feels and see.
Tayo was more polemic- and kemen don't even come close - during his sojourn at BBA, yet we were resolved to see him through till the very last day.
You can concentrate on ur fav housemate and let the poor lad be; meanwhile, all my votes goes to ever cheerful Gifty.......hope she stays.[/s]
F^ck off

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.