Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134988 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
carammel:

Lol,I thought I'm the only one that feels ttt is not as loyal as Efe is towards him.
that guy na snake. But make Gifty go Abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
skirmish:

Romania in Europe SMFH! shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
eosigwe:
I read some people are trying to keep Gifty in the house as per tribal thing. I'm from Nnewi, Anambra and I will never vote Gifty. She's a disgrace to Anambra. Besides how do people reason? who brought tribal thing here? have you noticed that those who carry tribal sentiments for head never make it in life? Yes I want Biafra. But me, Ebuka Osigwe, I live in the moment. And at the moment, I'm all about my money. Bleep you and your tribal sh!t.

Am proudly Igbo but gifty no even near represent, she's just Igbo by name and origin but her blood looks like its made of skushi. She's just lucky that there's no option to vote house mates out
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
CHAI... THE THING PAIN EFE ENTER BLOOD.... THIS ESE NA CHARACTER... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
Wetin happen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
UgojiC:

Am proudly Igbo but gifty no even near represent, she's just Igbo by name and origin but her blood looks like its made of skushi. She's just lucky that there's no option to vote house mates out
i Don tire for that girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
steinmajor:
I see some people talking about brother and sister s**t here. If it were just tribe based i would be supporting Uriel and Gifty but the truth is that both of them disgust me. They are the two Igbo girls in the house and they are the 'fakest' people in the house. The very first day the HMs stepped into the house, i looked at Efe and said "who is this rough looking one big brother brought here"? Honestly, whoever interviewed him during the audition looked beyond his looks. Today i'm rooting for him to win cos he's one of the real guys in there. I liked him more the day he told Uriel to her face that he does trust her whereas Kemen and Bally were painting pictures for her. Tboss is another good person but she is not good with people and she has this scent of being controlling around her. Bally is a cool dude but he is simply cunning, and quite open too. Kemen is just a schemer. He planned with gifty to nominate Efe and his friends, the next day he nominates her.

Three gbosa for you, ........ You ve said it all....

****D igwe must here dis, dos gals r fake....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
BB don fall TTT hand. Guy start campaign BB come turn camera dey show Debbie dey wash dish.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whizola: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
I won't be surprise if gifty stays Mavis and TTT gets evicted. You can only i one favourite, you can't seat on the fence trying to divide your vote between two HM is risky. Where you are give TTT and marvis 50/50.someone is given gifty 100 knowing she has a low chance.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
Warapen na cheesy whos making my boo sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
courtesy of Bisola, Marvis and TTT have it.
How do I vote TTT? what's the correct way

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Can someone please tell me what falz advised each housemate?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Frezhkid10:
Bleep Ese just killed the vibe!!!!!!!!....why tboss??.....who am I gonna vote nah BT gifty and tony..... cry sad
Vote Gifty. Tony will survive.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:
ifaye? Efe dey look the babe after she left like "continue, your plans will not work" Notice he told Jon, this na your people o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Boj2:

Gifty and TTT in same eviction category still making themselves useful
Call a spade a spade! angry

What spade? Who told u I consider Tony useful?? U might consider Tony more useful dn marvis. I definitely don't.

Tonys jokes are dry. At least marvis yabs make me laugh. Tony considers us viewers to be fools - prancing around like a single guy. All he does is stretch his long legs & laugh wt efe & bisola. Does nothing interesting. Tony needs to go!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2017
steinmajor:
for bringing tribalism into Big Brother Nigeria, you are a very small minded person, and petty too. You lack thinking capability. Come and arrest me for not voting for Gifty who is from my state
Bros chill even in church there's politics. We should stop hating them while seeing others as saints.
I like her stupidity and that doesn't even make her, as we would have thought, reserved.
BBNaija ain't talent hunt tv show remember?
Gifty alone has made about three eyebrow-raising statements today and that's part of the fun, what if she'd gone yesterday?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2017
The tribalists on this thread should be careful,what's the fuss about who is from Anambra and who is not.Nobody is paying us for following this show and they won't,we are all doing this because of the love and passion we have for entertainment and our countrymen.There's no need for unnecessary arguments and wailing.Everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion but we should be extremely careful in doing so.We should always investigate before we speculate to avoid chaos and hatred for one another#let love lead @Boj2,Chregor,EXCUSEme2,eosigwe,steinmajor etc you guys should ignore and shun all these unnecessary arguments and keep the updates coming(no offence)#you are the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
ifaye? Efe dey look the babe after she left like "continue, your plans will not work" Notice he told Jon, this na your people o
u dey mind akthedream tongue
eosigwe:
u dey mind akthedream ? I dey read his comment wella, d bro never talk gud thing about efe, na so so bad comments
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:

What spade? Who told u I consider Tony useful?? U might consider Tony more useful dn marvis. I definitely don't.

Tonys jokes are dry. At least marvis yabs make me laugh. Tony considers us viewers to be fools - prancing around like a single guy. All he does is stretch his long legs & laugh wt efe & bisola. Does nothing interesting. Tony needs to go!!

pained much...na you be the wife?his wife is busy campaigning for him in instagram..while you are here crying over him pretending to be single...if you ain't voting for him..PARK WELL BIKO and stop yearning dust..
VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT @Thintalltong on ig,,his wife @missebonydiva.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Mbok, pack well... which one is disgrace to "dakkada" , no be by force person must stand up support em tribal person... Na by force to support KEMEN •••NO {eyoo}. you beta DAKKADO from here.....

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM...... freedom to choose who u want....cheesy

Hahahahah.......i don hear nah,why yude shout. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2017
C
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Chregor:

Bros chill even in church there's politics. We should stop hating them while seeing others as saints.
I like her stupidity and that doesn't even make her, as we would have thought, reserved.
BBNaija ain't talent hunt tv show remember?
fifty alone has made about three eye-brow raising statements today and that's part of the fun, what if she'd gone yesterday?

na fifty nose ring statement boss

if u wanna vote gifty carry go
we no wan vote

•nt I'm not votin this time arnd may the best man/woman win sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2017
mediocre:
I don't want gifty to go... vote for her please.... Marvis can go
Aswear down. We all know she's fake yet she's got this innocence that seems adorable sortof. To top it up she puts in her best in tasks and she's quite entertaining. I don't want her to win but i don't want to see her leave just yet.....Let's be honest she doesn't even stand the chance. Besides she's the only nominee that isn't in the G-unit squad.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by steinmajor: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Marvis is just a playful girl and she's overwhelmed to be on the show. Bisola is blunt but can over do it sometimes when it turns into noise. She came into the house as a public figure and this was Big brother having the other housemates handicapped and at a disadvantage. Debie-Rise is invisible. Bassey na correct guy, he tries not to get too attached to anybody. He's playing a long game which will backfire when he will need votes. For now he is cool. TTT is Efe's backbone but Efe has to learn to detach himself from ttt cos he is a tricky guy who may be faking loyalty. I think Efe still needs him for now to weather the Kemen, Tboss and Bally storm coming. The idea of fake HMs is sickening considering the direction its going. Finally I don't understand Big brother's eviction methods anymore. If he had brought up five people for eviction, then Uriel must be on the list. Starting to think the voting process isn't defined so big brother can manipulate it anytime he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2017
toseen7:
u dey mind akthedream tongue u dey mind akthedream ? I dey read his comment wella, d bro never talk gud thing about efe, na so so bad comments
Efe just believe say all the babes na setup. Infact the eviction of Soma and Miyonse made him believe so the more.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2017
smarteez:
Like play like play kemen is untouchable. The clique of bisola, ttt, efe, and marvis are quite obvious to the HMs unlike that of Bassey, bally and kemen whom the HMs are still oblivious about hence they will be targeted from time to time. Like I said in my last post the show needs tboss and gifty for ratings , just watch how ttt or marvis will be the ones to go.
Same way someone said the show needed Miyonce for ratings yet he got evicted even though they didn't have to evict two housemates.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dospix(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2017
I want to draw the attention of all Efearmy to a great calamity that might befall our Igwe gbururu 1 of Big Brother Naija house, aka captain nipples. It has become obvious to me that his supposed sweet heart Marvis does not feel the same way about him, which is very bad for his game. Marvis simply sees Efe as a friend. My findings has made it conspicuous to me that Marvis is sexually attracted to TTT more than Efe. He actually bleeped up letting her know how he feels about her; this is visibly why she is playing hard to get. His best bait for a great relationship would have been Debby-rise, but we all know how their convo is playing out because of Marvis. I personally prefer Efe and Debby together, their relationship would make more sense romantically. Efe abeg fashi Marvis!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2017
toseen7:
u dey mind akthedream tongue u dey mind akthedream ? I dey read his comment wella, d bro never talk gud thing about efe, na so so bad comments
REALLY?.... YOU KNOW I LIKE EVERY ONE OF THEM EXCEPT UREL AND KEMEN... TBOSS BEEN DEY, I JUST LEAVE HER MATTER AFTER SHE DEAL WITH KEMEN...
EFE BEEN WANT TOUCH BOOBY SMALL.. BUT ESE NO GREE,.. THE THING REALLY PAIN EFE...YOU KNOW SAY EFE NA KING FOR THAT HOUSE AND NOBODY DON REALLY SNUB AM LIKE THAT.. LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Chregor:
Hahahahah.......i don hear nah,why yude shout. grin
Padi mi..... i don reduce my voice....gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Dospix:
I want to draw the attention of all Efearmy to a great calamity that might befall our Igwe gbururu 1 of Big Brother Naija house, aka captain nipples. It has become obvious to me that his supposed sweet heart Marvis does not feel the same way about him, which is very bad for his game. Marvis simply sees Efe as a friend. My findings has made it conspicuous to me that Marvis is sexually attracted to TTT more than Efe. He actually bleeped up letting her know how he feels about her; this is visibly why she is playing hard to get. His best bait for a great relationship would have been Debby-rise, but we all know how their convo is playing out because of Marvis. I personally prefer Efe and Debby together, their relationship would make more sense romantically. Efe abeg fashi Marvis!
EFE VS DEBBIE RICE=NO SEX AND POSSIBLY NO KISS..
EFE VS MARVIS=KISS KISS AND POSSIBLY NO SEX+WILL BE DISTRACTED.
IF YOU LOVE EFE, TELL HIM TO FACE THR #25 MILLION AND FORGET ROMANCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.