Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147924 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2017
So, they have turned these guys to houseboys because of Valentine's day? Wetin dem go do them on mother's day? undecided

Please, when do the ladies get to reciprocate this gesture? Abi na only women good to feel loved?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Frezhkid10(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2017
smokey3y3z:
Vote Gifty. Tony will survive.
...yeah boss...already dine DAT...gifty must remain in the house ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
My pleasure. The guys are getting prepared for their morning workout
eksbabe:
Braimeddy thanks for the updates ooo, i just dey smile for here on my way to work. Plss keep em coming if u can smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Desperado...See Efe's face, so obvious his heart is with someone else. All ladies just went to feed each guy in few seconds, she was the only one who sat down and have a kiss, Efe's face was just "expression-less", unlike when they were hugging eachother earlier and Efe kissed Marvis. At the end of the day, Marvis couldn't feed him again since she had already gone to do same to Efe...Hmmm... Watching in 3D

DESPERIRADO AS HOW? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EFE WAS BEGGING DEBBIE RICE FOR HUG FOR OVER 3 MINS OR SO?
THE ONLY REASON WHY EFE RELATES WITH MARVIS IS BECAUSE, HE SEES HER AS SOMEONE HE CAN EASILY EAT AND RUN... HE ALSO SEES HER AS A GANGSTA .. AS IN STREET GIRL.. LOL..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
I hope you heard what the guys were saying about her in the kitchen? And Efe said it's Marvis he wants, then they advised he has to be closer to her, so they can all back off, and they said they'd pair Debbie with Bassey...

braimeddy:
The Debby really like efe sha see as she jst dey look efe eyes wit sincerity. Abeg make marvis jst give dem chance o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
I think the ladies have a secret plan for the guys. Bisola was attacking Gifty this mrng that she almost leaked the secret out.
safarigirl:
So, they have turned these guys to houseboys because of Valentine's day? Wetin dem go do them on mother's day? undecided

Please, when do the ladies get to reciprocate this gesture? Abi na only women good to feel loved?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Yeah I heard that too. I wonder why he prefer Marvis. And the babe no send at all
PrincessKab:
I hope you heard what the guys were saying about her in the kitchen? And Efe said it's Marvis he wants, then they advised he has to be closer to her, so they can all back off, and they said they'd pair Debbie with Bassey...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

DESPERIRADO AS HOW? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN EFE WAS BEGGING DEBBIE RICE FOR HUG FOR OVER 3 MINS OR SO?
THE ONLY REASON WHY EFE RELATES WITH MARVIS IS BECAUSE, HE SEES HER AS SOMEONE HE CAN EASILY EAT AND RUN... HE ALSO SEES HER AS A GANGSTA .. AS IN STREET GIRL.. LOL..
"EFE WAS BEGGING DEBBIE RISE FOR HUG" ha! Bro u don start again dis early momo, dis ur hate for efe na ogbonge!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Roon9(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

EFE BETTER GO FOR DEBBIE RISE SINCE THEY BOTH WANT LESS KISS AND NO SEX..

Deeper life relationship ti take over
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
I hope you saw how she was seducing and forcing herself on him, gave him a lap dance and all. She was all over him before then. He behaved like every other man, he was already aroused, I noticed it. Did you listen to Efe's conversation with Debbie when she was wooing him and on Saturday too, the guy keeps singing it to her hearing that it's Marvis he likes most. And eat and run isn't what he means, let's not start exaggerating stuffs...

akthedream:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2017
braimeddy:
I think the ladies have a secret plan for the guys. Bisola was attacking Gifty this mrng that she almost leaked the secret out.
YOU ARE RIGHT..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Bisola is so free. She will really go far in the game. If eventually she didn't win the 25mil, I knw she will be among the 3 man last standing.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2017
toseen7:
"EFE WAS BEGGING DEBBIE RISE FOR HUG" ha! Bro u don start again dis early momo, dis ur hate for efe na ogbonge!
NA TRUE BRO... NO HATE FOR EFE.... DON'T PRETEND AS IF YOU DIDNT WATCH EFE BEGGING DEBBIE RISE FOR HUG THE OTHER NIGHT..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2017
The babe don dey send am now o. She was only forming hard to get before. They both kissed willingly after hugging this morning whereas others didn't. If you've been reading Marvis' body language lately, you'd notice she's loosened up & already like him much too. Don't forget, she knew what she was doing when she asked Efe if they could get down...
I think they just wanna go at a mutual pace and will make a cool one, it's a balanced affair, not one in which one party is so desperate to get fast at it, and vote out his allies, and telling a guy that he's the first she's kissing in the house...So?

braimeddy:
Yeah I heard that too. I wonder why he prefer Marvis. And the babe no send at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2017
braimeddy:
He b like say 2day na efe bday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
I hope you saw how she was seducing and forcing herself on him, gave him a lap dance and all. He was all over him before then. He behaved like every other man, he was already aroused, I noticed it. Did you listen to Efe's conversation with Debbie when she was wooing her and on Saturday too, the guy keeps singing it to her hearing that it's Marvis he likes most. And eat and run isn't what he means, let's not start exaggerating stuffs...

STOP LYING... EFE HAS STATED IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER, THAT MARVIS IS THE ONLY GIRL HE CAN DO ANYTHING WITH AND WILL BE FREE TO WALK AWAY AFTER LEAVING BBN HOUSE...
THE MORE REASON HE ALWAYS REGARD HER AS A GANGSTER...
CAN YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE A GANGSTA IN PUBLIC? TALK TRUE ABEG.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
The babe don dey send am now o. She was only forming hard to get before. They both kissed willingly after hugging this morning whereas others didn't. If you've been reading Marvis' body language lately, you'd notice she's loosened up & already like him much too. Don't forget, she knew what she was doing when she asked Efe if they could get down...
I think they just wanna go at a mutual pace and will make a cool one, it's a balanced affair, not one in which one party is so desperate to get fast at it, and vote out his allies, and telling a guy that he's the first she's kissing in the house...So?

BRO... WHY YOU DEY LIE NA... STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE NA..
EFE BEGGED MARVIS FOR A KISS LAST NIGHT IN FRONT OF BISOLA BEFORE HE WENT TO BED.... SHE REFUSED... HE ALSO ASK HER TO COME UPSTAIRS WITH HIM. SHE ALSO TURNED IT DOWN.. I WANT SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dospix(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
I personally feel Efe is romantically attracted to Debby but feels entirely loyal and comfortable with Marvis!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:
One idiot on twittet

LETS ALL IGBO PEOPLE VOTE FOR GIFTY, DONT VOTE ANYOBE ELSE, JUST GIFTY FOR IGBO PEOPLE

why Must Nigerians bring tribalism to everything?

Me that I am from akwa Ibom and would never vote keen, am I a fool??

Drop d tribalism people..
U dey mind them. Me I am from Edo and Tboss is one person I will never vote for.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dospix(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

EFE BEGGED MARVIS FOR A KISS LAST NIGHT IN FRONT OF BISOLA BEFORE HE WENT TO BED.... SHE REFUSED... HE ALSO ASK HER TO COME UPSTAIRS WITH HIM. SHE ALSO TURNED IT DOWN.. I WANT SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG..
You right, I saw this play out and it pissed me off. She refused to give Efe a kiss but kissed TTT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2017
I don't like engaging myself in long arguments cos no matter how much you try to convince some people, they'll never see things in another light, and may even be heated into insults and co.
However, I'll just clarify, firstly, I'm a lady. Secondly, please don't say to me that I'm lying. I'll rather ignore and say maybe you just used a wrong choice of word and find an excuse for you that you meant to say something like "Be sincere" rather than "Stop lying", but I do understand really, no hard feelings.
Thanks and have a great day!

akthedream:

STOP LYING... EFE HAS STATED IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER, THAT MARVIS IS THE ONLY GIRL HE CAN DO ANYTHING WITH AND WILL BE FREE TO WALK AWAY AFTER LEAVING BBN HOUSE...
THE MORE REASON HE ALWAYS REGARD HER AS A GANGSTER...
CAN YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMEONE YOU REALLY LOVE A GANGSTA IN PUBLIC? TALK TRUE ABEG.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2017
braimeddy:
Gifty look so quiet today. She now knows her fake style is not working out for her.
thats the mistake she's making, trying too hard to play the game which made it too obvious to everyone. She just needs to be herself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Again, I'll repeat, pls mind your choice of words "lie or lying or misleading", everyone has a right to his opinion, so what's the misleading about? Back to your message main body, I'm a lady, so I understand the game when it's played that way, we don't show you that we're falling for you easily. But if you're smart, you'll read it all over our body and in our looks directed to you. So, we have our moments when we don't wanna appear cheap or easy to get or show that we already like you much, we take advantage of those times you come first...

akthedream:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Dospix:
I personal feel Efe is romantically attracted Debby but feels entirely loyal and comfortable with Marvis!
GOOD OBSERVATION.. LET ME STATE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN EFE AND MARVIS.
THE BOTH CHOSE PIDGIN ENGLISH AS THIER FAVORITE LANGUAGE..
THEY BOTH LIVE A STREET LIKE LIFE STYLE..
THE BOTH LOVE ALCOHOL..
THEY BOTH WEED(J)
THEY ARE NOT ROMANTIC.
THEY ARE BOTH GANGSTA ACCORDING TO EFE..
THEY CAN BOTH FVCK EACH OTHER AND MOVE ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED..
THEY BOTH HAVE SIMILAR HAIRSTYLE grin
I NEED SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Marvis really love Efe and Efe does in return, but the only problem Marvis is now having with Efe is him having a soft spot for Debie-Rise, so the jealousy is really making her act that towards Efe cos she want him only to herself, you know how ladies act na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

NA TRUE BRO... NO HATE FOR EFE.... DON'T PRETEND AS IF YOU DIDNT WATCH EFE BEGGING DEBBIE RISE FOR HUG THE OTHER NIGHT..
u knw dat day i told u there is a difference btw ASK & BEG
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Frezhkid10(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:

Hey simpleton, watch ur mouth. I was asked a question & I answered. What's ur business wt what I think & who I'm voting for?

Whats my business wt Tonys wifes handle? They obviously both made a decision to scam us big brother viewers. He probably wld never have bn selected if he had ticked "married" on d application form. U might love him 'lying' in order to hustle, I don't. And I definitely don't find him interesting at all in d house. Only time I notice him is when he's dancing on Saturday nights.
....Confam.....buh u can ignore TTT and vote for Gifty.....she's cool and brings entertainment to the house....she always make the house lively...#Team Gifty....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Again, I'll repeat, pls mind your choice of words "lie or lying or misleading", everyone has a right to his opinion, so what's the misleading about? Back to your message main body, I'm a lady, so I understand the game when it's played that way, we don't show you that we're falling for you easily. But if you're smart, you'll read it all over our body and in our looks directed to you. So, we have our moments when we don't wanna appear cheap or easy to get or show that we already like you much, we take advantage of those times you come first...

LOL... NOW TOY ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL...
WELL, MARVIS IS NOT HARD TO GET OOO..
SOME NEARLY FVCK AM.. YHE VIDEO IS ALL OVER.. SHE LATER ADMITTED TO SOMA IN FRONT OF COCOICE THAT SHE WAS AWARE OF THE ACT.
SHE EVEN TOLD COCOUCE THST SHE KINDA LIKE SOMA...
LET ME STOP BEFORE YOU TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL... LOL.. ENJOY YOUR DAY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2017
She's going to have him all by herself today. The guys have already made the arrangement that Debby will be with Bassey today
ostopsmich:
Marvis really love Efe and Efe does in return, but the only problem Marvis is now having with Efe is him having a soft spot for Debie-Rise, so the jealousy is really making her act that towards Efe cos she want him only to herself, you know how ladies act na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

GOOD OBSERVATION.. LET ME STATE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN EFE AND MARVIS.
THE BOTH CHOSE PIDGIN ENGLISH AS THIER FAVORITE LANGUAGE..
THEY BOTH LIVE A STREET LIKE LIFE STYLE..
THE BOTH LOVE ALCOHOL..
THEY BOTH WEED(J)
THEY ARE NOT ROMANTIC.
THEY ARE BOTH GANGSTA ACCORDING TO EFE..
THEY CAN BOTH FVCK EACH OTHER AND MOVE ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED..
THEY BOTH HAVE SIMILAR HAIRSTYLE grin
I NEED SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG... LOL
you talk d right thing about efe.... First time in history LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
opella:
breakfast in bed for the ladies... so romantic, with 2face's African queen playing.

Abeg who feed Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
toseen7:
u knw dat day i told u there is a difference btw ASK & BEG
LOL.. I THOUGHT YOU GONNA DENY IT... YOU DON DEY ADMIT SMALL SMALL...
I THOUGHT YOU GONNA PROVE ME WRONG...
GUY, I HAVE NO FAVORITES OOO.. ANYBODY CAN WIN THIS THING.. I JUST DEY TALK THINGS AS I DEY SEE AM..

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.