Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147872 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2017
fabfunmi:

pained much...na you be the wife?his wife is busy campaigning for him in instagram..while you are here crying over him pretending to be single...if you ain't voting for him..PARK WELL BIKO and stop yearning dust..
VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE TTT VOTE wife @missebonydiva.

Hey simpleton, watch ur mouth. I was asked a question & I answered. What's ur business wt what I think & who I'm voting for?

Whats my business wt Tonys wifes handle? They obviously both made a decision to scam us big brother viewers. He probably wld never have bn selected if he had ticked "married" on d application form. U might love him 'lying' in order to hustle, I don't. And I definitely don't find him interesting at all in d house. Only time I notice him is when he's dancing on Saturday nights.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
Efe just believe say all the babes na setup. Infact the eviction of Soma and Miyonse made him believe so the more.
WHY HE COME DEY USE STYLE PURSUE MARVIS UPANDAN?
I SEE AS HIM WANT CRY DEY BEH FOR KISS WHEN DEM DO KISSING FESTIVAL...
I KNOW SAY HIM GO BEH TOMORROW AGAIN..
EFE,ABEH FACE THE #25 MILLION AND LEAVE ROMANCE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:

Hey simpleton, watch ur mouth. I was asked a question & I answered. What's ur business wt what I think & who I'm voting for?

Whats my business wt Tonys wifes handle? They obviously both made a decision to scam us big brother viewers. He probably wld never have bn selected if he had ticked "married" on d application form. U might love him 'lying' in order to hustle, I don't. And I definitely don't find him interesting at all in d house. Only time I notice him is when he's dancing on Saturday nights.
THEY ARE ALL LYING LIARS AND FVCKING PRETENDERS... NO PITY FOR ANY OF THEM... LET THEM PLAY THE GAME AND THE BEST AMONG THEM SHOULD WIN..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Dospix :
I want to draw the attention of all Efearmy to a great calamity that might befall our Igwe gbururu 1. I personally prefer Efe and Debby together, their relationship would make more sense romantically. Efe abeg fashi Marvis!
grin grin Una no go kee me....
But Efe don tak am say all dey bae,except probably Marvis ,wey de house don big pass him,hence, not attracted to any of them.
So Marvis is his choosen one; abeg mak him go for wat him mind go dey at ease with.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2017
SEE AS TBOSS, DEBBIE AND GIFTY DEY PRAY AS IF NA CHURCH THEM DEY...
ALL THIS PRAYERS NA FOR EVICTION..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 14, 2017
NA WA OOOO... SO MARVIS NO EAT EBA THIS NIGHT.... THIS ONE STRONG..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2017
CHAI.... SEE AS GIFTY DEY READ BIBLE LIKE SAY WORLD GO END TOMORROW..
SHE WANT MAKE GOD SAVE AM SO THAT ALL DEM BOY GO KISS AND SUCK HER BOOBS...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Gifty is going home this Sunday....

So it's either you deal with it or you smash your decoder...

Simple..

#TTT ##Marvis
I can like to smash my decoder

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 14, 2017
smokey3y3z:
I can like to smash my decoder
PLS DO IT ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2017
braimeddy:
Na wa o so Gifty even knw who tecno be yet she still dey talk say she no knw who falz be. This babe lie fit roast yam o
U can't blame her. Tecno is popular in Enugu where she resides smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2017
To me thats inferiority complex... Is Tboss not bigger than Miyonce? But they were still cool together, after u guys will say tboss is proud. I don't understand the pairing of Efe with Marvis, I think the guy deserves better, he's not worse off. Marvis is an unromantic tom boy who will probably choose EBA over Efe anytime anyday, babe is not interested in him. He should step up his game abeg. I like him though
Chregor:

grin grin Una no go kee me....
But Efe don tak am say all dey bae,except probably Marvis ,wey de house don big pass him,hence, not attracted to any of them.
So Marvis is his choosen one; abeg mak him go for wat him mind go dey at ease with.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 14, 2017
A9ine:
Can someone please tell me what falz advised each housemate?

He advised Debbie to open up, told bisola he believed in her, told gifty he sees sthn in her & she should be herself and be free, mentioned tboss a couple of times praising her. He started telling d guys to mention who they like in 10seconds while he counted down.
He was advising them after he asked each of them what they wanted to do wt d big brother platform. Some of d advice was really longwinded. Those were d only ones I really remember. His advice for Jon was about maintaining a balance btw uniqueness & also being familiar in order to market his music well.

His visit was very interesting. Tboss asked to sniff him & eventually collected his sweater. She says she won't wash it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2017
smokey3y3z:
Vote Gifty. Tony will survive.

if every1 votes Gifty or Marvis because they think Tony will survive, there'll be no1 2 vote the poor guy and he will end up getting evicted!!! undecided
smokey3y3z:
Vote Gifty. Tony will survive.

if every1 votes Gifty or Marvis because they think Tony will survive, there'll be no1 2 vote the poor guy and he will end up getting evicted!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2017
eaziguyman:
Dis kimtahee wey dey abuse sum1 mama bcous of 1 mumu girl dat claim dat she no kwn falz, u mata e na aro or yabaleft dem go go settle am. Snehbaba na u i go beg no vex broda mi
Isn't it obvious what he's trying to do? Unecessary attention shouldn't be given.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:
SEE AS TBOSS, DEBBIE AND GIFTY DEY PAY AS IF NA CHURCH THEM DEY...
ALL THIS PRAYERS NA FOR EVICTION..
They can't fathom out where the endless bow and arrow of nomination aiming at them are from; that bisola, Efe and ttt- the dreaded trident- have some unfinished business,and there's no going back by the look of things.
So at this juncture prayer is needful: Like' God by your will let this cup of calamity and eviction pass.'
No long thing my brother grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:12am On Feb 14, 2017
carammel:

Lol,I thought I'm the only one that feels ttt is not as loyal as Efe is towards him.
In Tboss words: ' Efe sortof looks up to him'
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 1:22am On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:

He advised Debbie to open up, told bisola he believed in her, told gifty he sees sthn in her & she should be herself and be free, mentioned tboss a couple of times praising her. He started telling d guys to mention who they like in 10seconds while he counted down.
He was advising them after he asked each of them what they wanted to do wt d big brother platform. Some of d advice was really longwinded. Those were d only ones I really remember. His advice for Jon was about maintaining a balance btw uniqueness & also being familiar in order to market his music well.

His visit was very interesting. Tboss asked to sniff him & eventually collected his sweater. She says she won't wash it.
9ce 1 Janelle. Thanks 4 the upd8, but I'm a sucker 4 romance. .. tell me who the guys mentioned as their crushes. Pretty pleassse
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2017
A9ine:

9ce 1 Janelle. Thanks 4 the upd8, but I'm a sucker 4 romance. .. tell me who the guys mentioned as their crushes. Pretty pleassse
TONY.... BISOLA
EFE.... MARVIS
BASSEY.... UREL
KEMEN... ALSO UREL
JOHN.... TBOSS
BALLY... GIFTY OR SO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 1:29am On Feb 14, 2017
frankfiny:
To me thats inferiority complex... Is Tboss not bigger than Miyonce? But they were still cool together, after u guys will say tboss is proud. I don't understand the pairing of Efe with Marvis.

And that is why he was booted out prematurely. Inferiority complex ni,superiority complex kwo?
Follow her at your own peril grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2017
A9ine:

if every1 votes Gifty or Marvis because they think Tony will survive, there'll be no1 2 vote the poor guy and he will end up getting evicted!!! undecided

if every1 votes Gifty or Marvis because they think Tony will survive, there'll be no1 2 vote the poor guy and he will end up getting evicted!!!
Tony is the strongest link. Who do u think teamefe and teambisola are voting for?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by A9ine: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:
TONY.... BISOLA EFE.... MARVIS BASSEY.... UREL KEMEN... ALSO UREL JOHN.... TBOSS BALLY... GIFTY OR SO
Bally really mentioned Gifty?! Yikes!!!
Anyway thnx 4 fillin me in
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2017
You know BB gave Jon a secret task to make the guys get up early, so they can make breakfast-in-bed for the ladies, before the wake-up alarm! He told him the foodstuffs will be put in the storeroom before morning, however, I doubt he understands that cos from their plan last night, they think their foodstuff supplies, for the week, were much cos of this morning's task. I hope he'll remember to check the store cos BB won't be able to announce(to ask him to come & be explained better to), so as not to wake the ladies up or raise any suspicions. On the watch out though...I hope they get it right!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2017
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! It's Valentine kiss cheesy kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2017
How these girls are able to munch on the treats and sip the co fee without brushing is beyond me undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by opella(f): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2017
breakfast in bed for the ladies... so romantic, with 2face's African queen playing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2017
The guys re serving the ladies breakfast on their bed. It's so romantic.
Uriel and Debby wan use hug take finish Efe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2017
SEE ENJOYMENT... WOW.. I LOVE THIS..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2017
See as the thing just dey Swt d ladies. Bisola can't contain her excitement.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Tboss is really pretty. Only say she don old.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2017
braimeddy:
Tboss is really pretty. Only say she don old.
PRETTY NA PRETTY, WHICH ONE BE OLD AGAIN?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2017
The guys changing the battery of the ladies mic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.