Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] (19607 Views)

Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by TunezMedia: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian music star, Burnaboy has called out his colleagues in the music industry who simply follow him to jack some of his tunes which he shares on social media.

Burna made the accusations while announcing his coming mixtape, 'Super Story' on gram..
See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/burnaboy-calls-out-nigerian-artiste.html

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2017
their music, their business...dey beef we watch

6 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Benjom(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2017
The only news here is that he wants to release a mixtape. Other info are premised on this.

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2017
abeg that beans don done

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2017
mtcheeww

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by EmperorShizzy: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2017
who dey steal ya song,naso you dey find trouble for ya head angry

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017

why you self keep am for where dem go thief am?

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by wayne4loan: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Mtchewww ... Super story angry
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Tbillz(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Another Majek in the making# Rehab calling

4 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by kabayomi(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Same for those copy-pasting my NL hit comments grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by hyfr(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
The only reasonable song this guy dropped is just smoke some weed, after that no more cos he used all his sense for the song

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Moshkom(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
We no even see wetin they STEAL for Mrkt sef

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by midehill(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2017
burnaboy y...y all d tattoos
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Na only one thing make me remain for this nairaland,as soon as I just get girlfriend I don deactivate angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by DONSMITH123(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Burna don turned to Lil Wayne gradually o

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Mad fool looking for a way to promote his
Sh!t angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Baba release album make we hear, nor be drama we go chop!!! angry angry
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by sKeetz(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Araoluwa005(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
nonsense, wetin him dey sing self? fried beans
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
who steals this wack nigga's music?

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Wetin him dey sing wey person dey steal
The super story wey him won release, na him bring that phrase No be steal himself steal am
Mtcheeeeeew people self undecided
Must you be on the negative to get noticed Just tell us that you want to release a song/album or whatever undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Freestainworld(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
see ganja talking, just to make front page for Nairaland and beyond

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Araoluwa005:
v
I understand yu just wanna book space

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
This wack artiste too dey complain say dem steal his song.

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Jimyn(f): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Burna boy that is a shadow of himself
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Godprotectigbo2(f): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
kabayomi:
Same for those copy-pasting my NL hit comments grin grin

best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by stinggy(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Burna my boy, terrific singer. If only he can get serious with music, he's quite talented.
I knew he was up to something with the steady release of songs these days.

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Dongreat(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
I am really confused here. Is he complaining of someone stealing his wack songs or he's planning to bring out a mixtape of some of his wack songs to remind us how untalented, uninspiring, lyrical lacking and unnecessary loud Nigeria musicians are? Well no worries because if Nigerians can actually make the likes of Tony Tetula, Kcee, davido, Rekado banks, lil kesh, Harrysong, Mr eazi, Timaya, B-red and Vic-o a star then he's already a genius in the eyes of my people with no taste for good and meaningful lyrics.

4 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by wayray: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Ride on Brother, The fresh Weeds always make boy to think in that way, Especially that of Osogbo. very soon ur brain will go back to Default mode.
Re: Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] by Araoluwa005(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2017
bobbykosh:
I understand yu just wanna book space
yes bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia With Uduaghan In Warri / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover / Toyin Abraham ‘ghost And Tout’ Rated 2018’s Highest Selling Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.