Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! (490 Views)

Help Me To Redesign My Website / I Need Somebody To Redesign And Manage My Website / Is It Possible To Redesign A Mobile View Of A Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! by Sanuzi(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Thanksssss

Do you know you stand to get all the following Benefits when you REDESIGN AND MONETIZE
Your Blog!
1) It helps drive traffic to your website.

Raise your hand if you want more website visitors. Yeah, me too.

2) It helps convert that traffic into leads.

Now that you have traffic coming to your website through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads.

3) It helps establish authority.
it'll help establish you as an authority in their eyes.

4) It drives long-term results.

You know what would be cool? If any of the following things helped you drive site traffic and generate new leads:

5)Monetiszation may help people notice your sites design.

6)Its prove to your visitors that you're an established blog.

7)For point number 2 people will start developing trust in your website and the products you offer.

coolThere will never be negative cash flow.

9) It will fetch you GOOD MONEY!!!!.

what we will do for you is to redesign and monetize your Blog so can start earning Daily!!!!

So
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! by techrom(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Now wait oh can I also redesign and monitize my [url]=http://techrom.xobor.com]Forum![/url] or what to say
Re: Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! by Sanuzi(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Thanks for your response
Sanuzi:
Do you know you stand to get all the following Benefits when you REDESIGN AND MONETIZE
Your Blog!
1) It helps drive traffic to your website.

Raise your hand if you want more website visitors. Yeah, me too.

2) It helps convert that traffic into leads.

Now that you have traffic coming to your website through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads.

3) It helps establish authority.
it'll help establish you as an authority in their eyes.

4) It drives long-term results.

You know what would be cool? If any of the following things helped you drive site traffic and generate new leads:

5)Monetiszation may help people notice your sites design.

6)Its prove to your visitors that you're an established blog.

7)For point number 2 people will start developing trust in your website and the products you offer.

coolThere will never be negative cash flow.

9) It will fetch you GOOD MONEY!!!!.

what we will do for you is to redesign and monetize your Blog so can start earning Daily!!!!

So
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Why You Need To Redesign And Monetize Your Blog Now!!!!!! by Sanuzi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wherever you are your Job can be delivered!!!!!!

Distance is not a Barrier!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

2017 Mmm Clone Script Needed Urgently / Professional Web Designer Needed. Must Reside In Ibadan / A New Forum Is Out-- Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.