Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World (1023 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them / How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

The essence of god sending his son for us to kill him and be saved is quite believable to some people, he has the power to create the entire universe, galaxies, heaven and hell, divide the ocean, he is omniscient(knows everything), omnipresent (he z everywhere), omnipotent (have unlimited power)

But he doesn't have the heart to forgive rather he sent his son for blood sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Ten12(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Your senses are beginning to fail you while you still think all is well
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ten12:
Your senses are beginning to fail you while you still think all is well

That means ur mind failed u by not giving u any useful thought to add
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
i thought as much too, Blood was never part of the so-called original sin, so why the need for murder of Jesus so you (God) can forgive
Who accepted the blood offering of Jesus?
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by dalton89: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
without the shedding of blood there cant be remission of sin..man has been killing goat cows, cattle to redeemed himself to the position he was in eden where man have dominion all this never take away sin but cover sins.Jesus surrender him self to die for man.it takes the blood of the holy one to redeem man like the witches redeem their children wit blood.blood is important in remission because life is in the blood...Jesus came and lay his life yo have it again.God wants a family so he sow Jesus to have me and u and other believers...shedding is blood is the uttermost sacrifice .a guiltless blood which the devil can't stand and that is still potent and can wash your heart if u surrender to him

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by dalton89: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
to clarify you again my bro.blood was not ever running in the body of Adam until the fall blood is the presence of sin.when Adam fell blood flows to his body which is a sign of mmorality. eph5:30 we are part of His body flesh and bone. blood was never measure because when Jesus resurrected all he has was flesh and body which is a sign of immortality...he didn't kill Jesus we kill Jesus our fathers kill Jesus. and don't abort babies
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by psucc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
it's more spiritual than what you can see.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
dalton89:
without the shedding of blood there cant be remission of sin..man has been killing goat cows, cattle to redeemed himself to the position he was in eden where man have dominion all this never take away sin but cover sins.Jesus surrender him self to die for man.it takes the blood of the holy one to redeem man like the witches redeem their children wit blood.blood is important in remission because life is in the blood...Jesus came and lay his life yo have it again.God wants a family so he sow Jesus to have me and u and other believers...shedding is blood is the uttermost sacrifice .a guiltless blood which the devil can't stand and that is still potent and can wash your heart if u surrender to him

Quite reasonable post but it all about limiting the power of the creator, god himself even with all the power he still got involved in blood sacrifice
And religious people do not see it that way so am I missing something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by menxer: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
dalton89:

Yea yea, but in other cultures or pagan religious practices, human sacrifice is attributed to the Devil/Satan yet only the sacrifice of Jesus was to God.

It doesn't make sense, if God demanded blood sacrifice for appeasement, how is he different from the Devil?

Meaning if it takes blood sacrifice to appease God and Satan, then both are of the same nature.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by dalton89: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
of course its a sacrifice... john 3:16 he gave his only begotten son...sacrifice of blood in inevitable.. since Christ has paid the ultimate price. we are not yo offer any blood sacrifice. offering sacrifice of blood is the same as saying blood of Jesus is not effective. there by limiting the holy one.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
dalton89:

who made the rule of "without shedding of blood; no forgiveness of sin"; who gets/accept the blood and why not any other substance/liquid
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by stonemasonn: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Most deities all of the world request one form of blood sacrifice or the other for their appeasement or to just massage their godly egos.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Realist1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
obinna58:
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

The essence of god sending his son for us to kill him and be saved is quite believable to some people, he has the power to create the entire universe, galaxies, heaven and hell, divide the ocean, he is omniscient(knows everything), omnipresent (he z everywhere), omnipotent (have unlimited power)

But he doesn't have the heart to forgive rather he sent his son for blood sacrifice.

You spoke my mind,I have thought about the whole thing long before now,infact that issue and more in the Bible are all ritualistic.We all know it is an archaic way of thinking and doing things.If killing of an innocent man for any reason is wrong now, it should be wrong then no matter what reason is behind it. Sometimes I laugh at myself for what I used to believe in.If one still believe it was right and it's the way to go, then it will be hypocritical to fully condemn present day human ritualists because they also do it for a reason .
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
stonemasonn:
Most deities all of the world request one form of blood sacrifice or the other for their appeasement or to just massage their godly egos.
Be more specific bro
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by kilo4sure: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
What l understand is that Christ had to pay for us, to get Israel back was costly. The price of sin is death, a sacrifice whose effect would go a long way in bringing together the sons of God. Christ paid with his blood once and for all, meaning he gave up his life for the birth of the new covenant.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Realist1:

You spoke my mind,I have thought about the whole thing long before now,infact that issue and more in the Bible are all ritualistic.We all know it is an archaic way of thinking and doing things.If killing of an innocent man for any reason is wrong now, it should be wrong then no matter what reason is behind it. Sometimes I laugh at myself for what I used to believe in.If one still believe it was right and it's the way to go, then it will be hypocritical to fully condemn present day human ritualists because they also do it for a reason .

Not only that he sacrificed his only son, he also made us to commit more sin in quest for redemption, on 3rd he went back to heaven, after getting back what u sacrificed which means he sacrificed nothing(if u know what sacrifice really mean). If not him that is pleased with the sacrifice then who else? or is there another god he z trying please with his only begotten son.
Then came to bible and tag blood sacrifice as the worst sin ever(what nonsense).
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Realist1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
obinna58:

Not only that he sacrificed his only son, he also made us to commit more sin in quest for redemption, on 3rd he went back to heaven, after getting back what u sacrificed which means he sacrificed nothing(if u know what sacrifice really mean). If not him that is pleased with the sacrifice then who else? or is there another god he z trying please with his only begotten son.
Then came to bible and tag blood sacrifice as the worst sin ever(what nonsense).

Exactly, you have added some valid points also.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by stonemasonn: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
obinna58:

Be more specific bro
Most past and present from Asia, Europe, Africa etc including Yahweh and Allah directly or indirectly revel in blood sacrifice.
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by GodsMopol: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

obinna58:

Lemme start by saying this, we don't know how much that was lost to the devil when man fell, I'm quite glad I am answering your question, when man fell, man lost his certificate of ownership to the devil, God won't go to the devil to collect that, man is the owner of the earth, remember that God said in Gen 1:28, that man should replenish the earth, aside you getting to understand the definition of replenish, God also said, I would not destroy the earth #again with flood. Well, I wish you understand, but I think its wise that I shorten my post.

Man lost all to the devil, if you consider the second temptation of satan to Jesus, he replied Jesus by saying, all thus I would give unto you, because it was delivered unto me. Lemme ask, how did he get that power, he got not when man fell, now here is the reason Jesus came. Jesus came because if a man lost it, its also a man that can get it back, so Jesus according to the Bible is the second Adam, 1 Corin 15:45-47.

Jesus has to come in human flesh to overcome death. Heb 2:14-15, and through the death of Jesus, Jesus in the three days of HIS death would have a spiritual right to hell, because He died as human, what happens after death in those days is, when one dies, the devil take hold of them, and when the devil take hold of them, they can't appear in heaven.

I really haven't understand why the Bible said, they wrestle over the body of Moses. Jude 1:9. But, that's just aside, so Jesus had to die as a man without sin, but even in His purity, the devil has every right over Him.

But the reason Jesus had no father but God begot Him was because of this purpose, because when He drops the flesh, its the spiritual side that the virgin Mary was filled with that would appear before the devil. The greatest mistake the devil made to have allowed the priest to kill Him, if they had known, they won't have crucified the Lord of Glory. 1 Corin 2:8, I believe you considered my invitation to join the Family of God, you actually did it in ignorance, Acts 17:30 thanks
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by GodsMopol: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Realist1:

Exactly, you have added some valid points also.

I commend you to my comment in this tread and the Word of His grace
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by GodsMopol: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
menxer:

Yea yea, but in other cultures or pagan religious practices, human sacrifice is attributed to the Devil/Satan yet only the sacrifice of Jesus was to God.

It doesn't make sense, if God demanded blood sacrifice for appeasement, how is he different from the Devil?

Meaning if it takes blood sacrifice to appease God and Satan, then both are of the same nature.

By one man sin, death reigned over all, Romans 5:12, no need for any more killings, the blood of Jesus has covered all they are going about doing
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

The other option was to kill you
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

The other option was to kill you
Be more specific
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
obinna58:

Be more specific
undecided

Murder sad

Annihilation shocked

That is what men deserved. But his son volunteered. His life for yours,

Unless, you prefer annihilation anyway. smiley
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by obinna58(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
undecided

Murder sad

Annihilation shocked

That is what men deserved. But his son volunteered. His life for yours,

Unless, you prefer annihilation anyway. smiley
Is like your brain is panning u
Whatz this got to do with d topic
Re: Why Must Jesus Be Involved In Blood Sacrifice In Order To Save The World by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
obinna58:

Is like your brain is panning u
Whatz this got to do with d topic
Is this where the dumb question was leading to all along?

Let me break it down. The world is you. You deserve no less than death. To be cut off eternally. The killing of Christ was substitute for your OWN blood sacrifice. YOU were supposed to be that blood sacrifice -

But its not forceful. You said no thanks, how courageous of you wink No fear of destruction smiley . Those who desire destruction are free to pursue it wink

*Sigh*

(1) (Reply)

Ascension; 7 Things Pope Francis Wants You To Know About Jesus' Ascension / To Believers: Here Are Your True Family Members / List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.