Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (68995 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:
Brave young woman. She braved the valley of the shadow of death, she entered the places even 'I am the head of my wife, I am greater than women', peni.s swinging men dare not tread. She wasn't looking for ATM to buy her Brazilian hair, rent her an apartment and feed her for the rest of her life. May heaven receive your soul, gallant woman.
Undiluted Bullshit! Just because she died in service doesn't mean hoes ain't on the street sharing pussy for money.. Condolences to her family..
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by adamsmohammed: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
you are big lie have you ever here or see soldier Girls in fainting against Boko Haram you better keep silent than to said anything you don't know.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

You go t it all wrong, I referred to a group of men not all men. Certainly brave and intelligent men don't fall into that category just those who prove their superiority to women but can not even prove their claim to superiority.
but this is not the kind of thread you do that. next time show some respect.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
but this is not the kind of thread you do that. next time show some respect.

I never disrespected the deceased in anyway.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by wayne4loan: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
donestk:
During the battle of Stalingrad, the life expectancy of a Soviet soldier was 24 hours.
" live expectancy was 24 hrs" .. Bros that's crazy
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Wisif: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
May God comfort and give her family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss of their Daughter
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:

Undiluted Bullshit! Just because she died in service doesn't mean hoes ain't on the street sharing pussy for money.. Condolences to her family..
How can I argue with you. The odour from the anus would disrupt your thinking process.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

How can I argue with you. The odour from the anus would disrupt your thinking process.
And Who the fuvk told you that I want to argue with you? You disrespected the dead and I pointed it out.. That's all
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by RaptorX: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
This one too will be forming commando on bloody civilians, useless country with brain dead army and citizens.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:

And Who the fuvk told you that I want to argue with you? You disrespected the dead and I pointed it out.. That's all
are you serious. You must have cataracts on your pupil as a result of what you sniff. I gave full respect to the dead lady. You were probably reading backwards. what else should I expect from a cesspit inhaler.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

are you serious. You must have cataracts on your pupil as a result of what you sniff. I gave full respect to the dead lady. You were probably reading backwards. what else should I expect from a cesspit inhaler.
I'm in a good mood, so I won't call you names. You disrespected the dead because you were throwing jabs at some imaginary men in your head in that comment box.. What's so hard to show your sympathy and move?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:

I'm in a good mood, so I won't call you names. You disrespected the dead because you were throwing jabs at some imaginary men in your head in that comment box.. What's so hard to show your sympathy and move?

can you please mind your business. If you dont fall into the category of men, why dont you move on. I also chided lazy women too, why are you not mad about that?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by thedarksider: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
its alarming the way we are loosing elite warriors..

the day could come that we have enough weapons but not enough experienced warriors to use them...

a soldier needs alot of training and experience to be fierce...this need a lot of time....
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by lereinter(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
are women in war front in sambisa

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Paentera(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rest in Peace Gallant Soldier

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by magicminister: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
cutedharmee:

Dahz ur wish 4 urself, ur family, ur friends & ur generation to come and as d family weeps and mourn over dis lady and u type dis may u and ur family witness same henceforth, u shall nt knw peace fr d rest of ur life... ase

my family don't run around killing and raping civilians in the name of providing security.

Lol.... i just feel sorry for any member of your family in the armed forces.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by ChristineC: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
LorDBolton:

So what do u suggest they do? Withdraw all military personnel from the North east?
the Nigerian government is highly insensitive. That's why we barely make headway in any sector.

Her death is not an issue here, but what will become of those she's left behind. They will be treated like dirt of course and the same government will expect her colleagues still alive to serve by the pledge. I'm sorry but it will not work that way.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by naturalwaves: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

Oh no! You go t it all wrong, I referred to a group of men not all men. Certainly brave and intelligent men don't fall into that category just those who prove their superiority to women but can not even prove their claim to superiority. I sure do admire strong men and their equipment. I also chided women who don't venture or sacrifice but wait for men to take care of their needs. Your blood too dey hot. Relax
I see! So sorry for the misconceptions then.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Samabu07(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
We were friends on Facebook. It was shocking to read about her death from an idoma group on Facebook. Rip Blessing.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

I see! So sorry for the misconceptions then.

Apology noted. No froflem
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by naturalwaves: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

Apology noted. No froflem
Lol. Honestly, I am so impressed with your attitude. Never expected that kind of rebuttal from you. You cleared the misconception in a very subtle manner. I will catch you up in other threads subsequently. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by cutedharmee: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
magicminister:

my family don't run around killing and raping civilians in the name of providing security.

Lol.... i just feel sorry for any member of your family in the armed forces.
Dah1 I gave u is permanent wit u already... Omo irankiran angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
dealslip:

can you please mind your business. If you dont fall into the category of men, why dont you move on. I also chided lazy women too, why are you not mad about that?
That's minding my business here, have you forgotten this is a PUBLIC forum? I don't care about lazy men or women, I'm not a Feminazi now.. All I'm asking for is to respect the dead.. Don't use a thread for condolences to throw jabs at lazy men and women.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:

That's minding my business here, have you forgotten this is a PUBLIC forum? I don't care about lazy men or women, I'm not a Feminazi now.. All I'm asking for is to respect the dead.. Don't use a thread for condolences to throw jabs at lazy men and women.
whatever!!! na you know, i cant force you to mind your business, in the mean time enjoy your cesspit sniffing habit.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Lol. Honestly, I am so impressed with your attitude. Never expected that kind of rebuttal from you. You cleared the misconception in a very subtle manner. I will catch you up in other threads subsequently. Enjoy the rest of your day.

thanks man!! no hard feelings just fooling around most of the time. i will definitely want to pull your legs elsewhere. I will certainly enjoy the rest of the day, I trust you would too.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by cutedharmee: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Continue to rest in d bossom of d most high. 22AK & 69RRI would miss u dearie... We love u buh God love u most, RIP cry cry cry cry

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by ekevwe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
]She resembles the soldier girl that brutalized a young man for admiring her beauty.....

No pity however..... karma

you will be worst than Buhari. your sense dey leak oil
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by keynesstreet2: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
BRAVE AND BEAUTY....... Rest on... GOD be with you
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by Opakan2: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Eyah.. such a pretty hot chick

I have this soft spot for uniformed ladies.. dunno why, my body go everly move
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by THANKSGIVING17: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
RIP lady bh pls dis sad news was posted afew days ago nd now again pls lets stop REPOSTING sad and depressing news on nairaland anymore
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by amofum(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Agile young chap back then in CDSS OJO. Rest on soldier. You'll be missed.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by jeff1607(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2017
what I don't understand is why are the soldiers getting killed so much these days by the untrained boko people?

resolve of the mind I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.