Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC (25514 Views)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by lastpage: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

Sorry bro but no democratic country in the world can jail a person because of what they said. People can only be jailed for actions they take, not what they said. What Nnamdi Kanu said in this video does not mean anything in a court of law. The only thing that means anything is if he actually recieved money and bought weapons, and it has to be proved that the weapons were to fight Nigeria. The video does not mean aything under the law.

Even a flatheaded Galla Seller should not say this in public!

Thousands of people are in AJIL right now, for what they SAID..... but should not have said.

Have you ever heard of "incitement to murder"? Slander? Hate Speech? e.t.c

Anyway, u be IPAD, l am not surprised.
grin grin undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by FastShipping: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2017
lastpage:

Thousands of people are in AJIL right now, for what they SAID..... but should not have said.

Lastpage!

In fact, one fool is sitting in prison today without bail for threat he made against Donald Trump last week. He is being held without bail.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by zendy: 2:00am On Jan 24, 2017
lastpage:

Lastpage!

I challenge you to give me the name of one pwrson who has been convicted in Nigeria based words they uttered
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by thedarksider: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2017
first he said we are a zoo..then he wan destroy us on camera.....now the fool is crying like a baby that didnt get breast to svck...idiiiooot...
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by thedarksider: 2:14am On Jan 24, 2017
kanu doesnt understand:..

the world doesnt see him as a freedom fighter..

he lost that title while ranting upandan on youtube videos...

we just need to show the world the videos...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by thedarksider: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2017
MrMontella:

abeg be quiet!

Biafria even existed before nigeria was almagamated...Go read history boy!

park well..biafra didnt exist before just like nigeria..

because you believe what kanu says doesnt mean all of us have to believe it..

their was calabar,karnem bornu and the congo....

bait of biafra was the name of a slaves port..

that was not a nation...

even biafra is portugies...

i have maps of old africa...as old as 1300...

i never saw any biafra on it...

i wonder from were kanu got his..

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by airmark(m): 3:16am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

Sorry bro but no democratic country in the world can jail a person because of what they said. People can only be jailed for actions they take, not what they said
. What Nnamdi Kanu said in this video does not mean anything in a court of law. The only thing that means anything is if he actually recieved money and bought weapons, and it has to be proved that the weapons were to fight Nigeria. The video does not mean aything under the law.

You better erase this from your head. Incitements to commit some offences like murder is punishable with jail term in Australia

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Bolustic:
Oh Lord, our brothers are hopelessly ignorant

Hear the lawyer:

ECOWAS: who is ECOWAS? Nigeria is ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria. It's like saying you want NATO to deal with the United States

AU: Nigeria and South Africa owns AU, we largely call the shot, AU can do nothing, Nigeria is neither Gambia nor Ivory Coast. It's like saying UN will invade US

UN: the lawyer just forgot that a Nigerian, Amina Muhammed, is one of the Deputy Secretary-General of the United nations hence all their petitions would not even get to the SG's table.

IPOB should go and organise themselves

my bros told me long ago say "dem no dey fight meeting(kparapko)" how much more govt. The whole village(govt.) don cook 4 kanu, oya make he eat o! Person wey b4 he come out, na "arise o'compatriots" go be him ringtone.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

You better erase this from your head. Incitements to commit some offences like murder is punishable with jail term in Australia
leave dem make dem dey delude demselves. Maybe naim make dem no warn am. Even in america, once a motive is established, u done do d thing be dat. Buying bomb making materials with d intent/motive 2 use it against d usa, u fit enter life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:42am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

I challenge you to give me the name of one pwrson who has been convicted in Nigeria based words they uttered
see my post above, i cured ur ignorance there.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by cuminside: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. Anyway goodluck to you(kanu) mo.ron. A very wise man knows how to deal with rascals without making any noise about them.

Genuine Igbo leaders should be the ones agitating for their own "free state" and NOT some yahoo-yahoo boys. Nobody takes noise makers any serious.

And who are those genuine igbo leaders? Do you think that igbos follow sycophants like you people? There's nothing like elites in igbo land so duly informed about our itinerary bro
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by cuminside: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Bolustic:
Nnamdi Kanu was born in the 1970s, he obviously did not witness the war yet he came here when Ojukwu already said Biafra is a dead issue and even contested the 2003 Nigerian presidential elections(where his kith and kin refused to vote for him). NK lived in London and did not ask the likes of Ralph Uwazuruike how it is done.

NK is akin to a typical IPOB Yoots whose sentiments often becloud his sense of critical reasoning.

See where IGG (Initial Gra Gra) has landed him.

He still has 25 more years to spend since he is the Mandela of the Igbos

funny fellows, We are don't move in herds like you guys. Which Ojukwu? did he create Biafra? He has played his part and left so any other steel gutted Biafran has the right to agitate. Biafra is not monopolized by an individual brother, and no one can declare it dead and buried. Only Oduduwa is dead and buried not Biafra
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by philclaps22: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2017
i

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by samsono30: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I hope kanu wins.. Buhari has no right to detain dat man, he has done nothing wrong.

You well sef, abeg go for check up if you no know watin dey d call TREASON.. Cold pap.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by shurlermoz(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2017
MrMontella:

not tangible in a standard court of law bro...

Also i believe we may be misunderstanding what he's saying...
His take up of arms may be towards the fulani herdsmen only...

He seems to believe the herdsmen are part of a ploy of Nigeria bla bla

see the only solution for Kanu is a polical solution, no court of law anywhere in the world will free that man. the no1 job of any president in the world is protection of the citizens and Kanu directly threatened that. He is kidding himself if he thinks talking tough will get him off, people that are greater than him have been killed, even unjustly, and nothing happened.

He should have filled his case in Hague by now, I mean he is not expecting justice from a Nigerian court now, is he?
Why is the delay?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by shurlermoz(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2017
nike4love:

How many Fulani herdsmen has been arrested??
They come to our soil to kill us nd u expect us to fold our arms nd watch them slaughter our brothers like goats!!!
Inflammatory statement my assssss
U have not condemned terrorists,the once that where arrested u have released.....nd u still have the shame to spill trash on social media......

The Fulani herdsmen are as guilty as hell but we have never seen them hold a public forum to plan an attack or solicit for funds to buy guns.

I don't even know why you will want to compare the struggle for Biafra to the activities of Fulani herdsmen! Biafra is a noble cause, it's applaud able, it's a struggle that Ndigbo shd be proud of, how can you now compare That the evils of the herdsmen?

This is the problem I have with Igbo people, they don't really understand what they are fighting for, that's why they don't know how to do the fighting, and that's the reason the idea will remain utopia for now.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by biafran1stson(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2017
We don't just talk, we mean business. It's evident in the case BTW FG vs Kanu. We are dictating the pace. We always present superior argument. We will win the case.

Biafra is here!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Eggheader101: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2017
zendy:

he will cowardly divert attention from this one million question.i know them.very shameless set of people

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Eggheader101: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
shurlermoz:

see the only solution for Kanu is a polical solution, no court of law anywhere in the world will free that man. the no1 job of any president in the world is protection of the citizens and Kanu directly threatened that. He is kidding himself if he thinks talking tough will get him off, people that are greater than him have been killed, even unjustly, and nothing happened.

He should have filled his case in Hague by now, I mean he is not expecting justice from a Nigerian court now, is he?
Why is the delay?
typical yoroobad afonja lamenting about what is not their business. i 8 yorrooobers . ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Omonigeriarere: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Femiwilli:
Igbo people I am not igbo but I support you.

They shout one Nigeria, yet the same people who shout one Nigeria hate.
The same people who shout one Nigeria are determined that an igbo person will never be president.

yet these same people who refuse to call the Fulani herdsmen to order are quick to kill every igbo person they see.

Most court cases in Nigeria now are against Igbo people.

The problem you have are people like Rochas, Uzo Kalu, Nnamani & Co.

We have learnt that the North is never to be trusted.

Your people will soon find out.

Were you not the same Femiwilli lambasting a Yoruba nairalander to face his cocoa and leave your oil for you sometimes ago? Now you are claiming to be a Yoruba now.

You are not only deceitful like Kanu who has brainwashed gullible Ibos like you, you are also just as fake as "GEJ TILL 2019".

What a bastard who is ashamed of his real identity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by shurlermoz(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Eggheader101:
typical yoroobad afonja lamenting about what is not their business. i 8 yorrooobers . ndi ara

All you can do is spit bigotry, nothing more.

Biafra is everybody's problem because when it resulted into war the other time no tribe was spared, just that Ndigbo had more casualties than the rest. So the ability of the Igbo nation to use their brain in fighting for their right is a concern to all of us.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has threatened to drag the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government to the United Nations (UN) and International Criminal Court (ICC).

His lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said Kanu will go to any legal length to get justice over his incarceration.

“We must get justice, we are at the ECOWAS court already from there if they (the FG) do not obey the orders we will head to the African Union, United Nations and ICC,” he told Naij.

“We must compel the federal government; we are all partners in democracy and must ensure we protect this

“And let me also say this, all executives, presidents, governors and all, their immunity will elapse someday and they will face justice at the ICC.”

Ejiofor added that his team was building its case against the president, some Nigeria security agencies and some public officers.

“We have various indicting reports on the FG on the killings of IPOB members and Biafra supporters including the Amnesty report on the killing and we will make good use of all this”.

IPOB recently stated that the Federal Government cannot win the trial against Kanu with the primitive law operated in the country.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/23/ipob-nnamdi-kanu-drag-buhari-security-agencies-un-icc/
The Igbos should better take their complain to ojukwu in hades for no international pressures will help them.very soon the terrorist called Nnamdi kalu Will be hang in the night inside the prison yard with Rev king and some of the arrested criminals in the creeks,and nothing will happen.
#waiting4trumptogiveusbiafra#.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Eggheader101: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2017
shurlermoz:

All you can do is spit bigotry, nothing more.

Biafra is everybody's problem because when it resulted into war the other time no tribe was spared, just that Ndigbo had more casualties than the rest. So the ability of the Igbo nation to use their brain in fighting for their right is a concern to all of us.
get the foq outta my face
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by OmidinaKayode: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2017
We yoruba muslims will continue to pray to Allah to make Kanu sing our national anthem in Kuje and abandon Biafra.

We must also fast and pray that Biafrans start seeing Kanu as a fraud and unite with our yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allah!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by MrMontella(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:

that was not a nation...
Dude..calm down and learn biafra and im no fan of kanu..
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by Hades2016(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
AntiNigerian:
a nation without one value system eh? Keep waiting for a better Nigeria! BY the way, which state are you from?
am from your state. . And by the way do any of your family or your brother among those IPOB. .. Your mouth is running fast because no any of your family have been shot dead in the protest of IPOB ..... Are you happy the way they are killing those guys ... Ode
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by AntiNigerian: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hades2016:
am from your state. . And by the way do any of your family or your brother among those IPOB. .. Your mouth is running fast because no any of your family have been shot dead in the protest of IPOB ..... Are you happy the way they are killing those guys ... Ode
Are you from Rivers state?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by AntiNigerian: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
AntiIPOB:
The Igbos should better take their complain to ojukwu in hades for no international pressures will help them.very soon the terrorist called Nnamdi kalu Will be hang in the night inside the prison yard with Rev king and some of the arrested criminals in the creeks,and nothing will happen.
#waiting4trumptogiveusbiafra#.
Lugardian slave now clap for yourself! You've made nonsense!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by AntiNigerian: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:

that was not a nation...

Afonja come here, dem swear for you 300yrs before dem born you?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by disumusa: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Femiwilli:
Igbo people I am not igbo but I support you.

They shout one Nigeria, yet the same people who shout one Nigeria hate.
The same people who shout one Nigeria are determined that an igbo person will never be president.

yet these same people who refuse to call the Fulani herdsmen to order are quick to kill every igbo person they see.

Most court cases in Nigeria now are against Igbo people.

The problem you have are people like Rochas, Uzo Kalu, Nnamani & Co.

We have learnt that the North is never to be trusted.

Your people will soon find out.
not sw again it's north that are not to be trusted yiboo just confused elements
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by OnankpaBa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
raystanley:
u meant hang ur pa.p.a...

hang this dude

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC by nike4love: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2017
shurlermoz:

The Fulani herdsmen are as guilty as hell but we have never seen them hold a public forum to plan an attack or solicit for funds to buy guns.

I don't even know why you will want to compare the struggle for Biafra to the activities of Fulani herdsmen! Biafra is a noble cause, it's applaud able, it's a struggle that Ndigbo shd be proud of, how can you now compare That the evils of the herdsmen?

This is the problem I have with Igbo people, they don't really understand what they are fighting for, that's why they don't know how to do the fighting, and that's the reason the idea will remain utopia for now.

Where did I compare the two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.