Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) (4804 Views)

⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ / Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. / Business Writers Needed - Get Paid For Your Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys,
You are welcome to my crib. I am so sure you opened this thread out of curiosity to know who is offering a goldmine for FREE.
I actually opened this thread to convince myself I can write professionally. I have been doing some in house writings which I consider good enough in my own way for some few weeks now. I have been able to write some thousands of word counts in a week.
The deal now is, I WANT TO HELP YOU. I mean I am free for now so I want to help somebody. Here is what I can give you as iron clad guarantee about my writings and what you stand to benefit;
 I won’t give you spun articles, but an article that can pass a copyscape test for originality.
 Right tenses will be given adequate attention with little or no grammatical error.
 I can write in a professional/friendly tone, with more emphasis on proper keywords/key phrases display.
 I can research about any topic of your choice and come out with wonderful piece.
 For the purpose of this thread, I would be excluding academic writings at least for now because its time consuming.
Remember: I am not collecting any dime from any who might be interested, so you have to play by my rules if, this will work between us;
 The writing project you are giving out MUST not be more than 500 words.
 This opportunity starts tomorrow 24/01/2017, and closes in 5 days time 27/01/2017 (so as to attend to my own diary/other write ups).
 The description of your project MUST be done in a clear and concise manner.
 All projects will be handled in a first come first serve basis.
 After completing each of the tasks, the owner MUST give me a review, here on the thread.
N.B: I fully retain the right to either accept/reject any project (Don’t ask me why).
So, after reading all the above stated points and you still want to proceed, please quote me here. I will respond to you here, and then we will proceed from there.
Thanks.
*******Modified*******
I appreciate interested ones to be online regularly, to keep track of things. Witing for response is killing, you understand. I can not be waiting forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by myweb(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Since its still. Will contact contact you earliest.
Thanks for this
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by mrphysics(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
AndyCole16:
Hi guys,
You are welcome to my crib. I am so sure you opened this thread out of curiosity to know who is offering a goldmine for FREE.
I actually opened this thread to convince myself I can write professionally. I have been doing some in house writings which I consider good enough in my own way for some few weeks now. I have been able to write some thousands of word counts in a week.
The deal now is, I WANT TO HELP YOU. I mean I am free for now so I want to help somebody. Here is what I can give you as iron clad guarantee about my writings and what you stand to benefit;
 I won’t give you spun articles, but an article that can pass a copyscape test for originality.
 Right tenses will be given adequate attention with little or no grammatical error.
 I can write in a professional/friendly tone, with more emphasis on proper keywords/key phrases display.
 I can research about any topic of your choice and come out with wonderful piece.
 For the purpose of this thread, I would be excluding academic writings at least for now because its time consuming.
Remember: I am not collecting any dime from any who might be interested, so you have to play by my rules if, this will work between us;
 This opportunity starts tomorrow 24/01/2017, and closes in 5 days time 27/01/2017 (so as to attend to my own diary/other write ups).
 After completing each of the tasks, the owner MUST give me a review, here on the thread.
N.B: I fully retain the right to either accept/reject any project (Don’t ask me why).
So, after reading all the above stated points and you still want to proceed, please quote me here. I will respond to you here, and then we will proceed from there.
Thanks.
Bros i need an article on Disney world, an overview of what it is all about. Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by BeastOfNoTribe: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please o! I sooo want this grin

Okay, so how do i send the request...
Like, am I supposed to send a PM to you? OR Should i just post it right here on the thread?

Tnx once again MAN! wink
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by leksmedia: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi if Nigeria has more folks like you, this world would be a better place, I would like to make you an offer. Blog for me for 3 months and I will give you a free blog , I mwqn free domain and hosting for a year. You can check out my portfolio for the kind of websites/blogs I design so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. www.leksmediaconcept.com/portfolio.html

Reply if you are interested

AndyCole16:
Hi guys,
Thanks.
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by marvin212: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Hello Bro! I am interested in this your offer. How do we get started?
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros i need an article on Disney world, an overview of what it is all about. Thanks
You will probably be the first person I will attend to.
But the questions is; Are you targeting any keywords (pls state them here if at all).
Are you looking towards an article concentrating more on disney world as tourist attraction or the animation business or anything so far it falls on overview (so I wont give you what might not be really useful to you)?
I will be expecting your response.
Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2017
leksmedia:
Hi if Nigeria has more folks like you, this world would be a better place, I would like to make you an offer. Blog for me for 3 months and I will give you a free blog , I mwqn free domain and hosting for a year. You can check out my portfolio for the kind of websites/blogs I design so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. www.leksmediaconcept.com/portfolio.html

Reply if you are interested

Thanks for this honestly, however, I wont be able to take this for now. I might still get back to you later if I decide otherwise.
Regards
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2017
BeastOfNoTribe:

Like, am I supposed to send a PM to you? OR Should i just post it right here on the thread?

Tnx once again MAN! wink
Just quote me here is all you need to do. I will pick it up.
Please be concise about what you want.
Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2017
marvin212:

Quote me here on what you want..
We are good to go
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2017
BeastOfNoTribe:

Tnx once again MAN! wink
I suspect your post has been hidden by the MOD.
Check it
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by wordup: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2017
Kudos...
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
wordup:
Kudos...
Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Someone mentioned me but his comments was locked. If you are the one, kindly drop your request here without quoting me.
I will get back to you.

I love prompt responses, so be online.
Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by wordup: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Yes I did...

And what I said initially was that I'll need you to reply my PM so as I can send to you, the details of the article
For some unknown reason... this NL bot is makin it impossible for me to post my request here.

Thank you
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2017
wordup:
Yes I did...

And what I said initially was that I'll need you to reply my PM so as I can send to you, the details of the article
For some unknown reason... this NL bot is makin it impossible for me to post my request here.

Thank you

Now you are here, kindly tell me what you need to be done
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by leksmedia: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Great, just incase you have a change of mind, i am always here thanks

AndyCole16:

Thanks for this honestly, however, I wont be able to take this for now. I might still get back to you later if I decide otherwise.
Regards
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by afeez20(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op this is really selfless.this is encouraging and I want to say Thanks so much
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by mrphysics(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
AndyCole16:

You will probably be the first person I will attend to.
But the questions is; Are you targeting any keywords (pls state them here if at all).
Are you looking towards an article concentrating more on disney world as tourist attraction or the animation business or anything so far it falls on overview (so I wont give you what might not be really useful to you)?
I will be expecting your response.
Thanks
No keyword brother. Just write
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2017
mrphysics:

No keyword brother. Just write
Good morning.
I'm sorry for not delivering on time. The light had so poor. We total time we had light since yesterday was less than 15mins. But you will definitely get it today.
Thanks for understanding
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by mrphysics(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
AndyCole16:

Good morning.
I'm sorry for not delivering on time. The light had so poor. We total time we had light since yesterday was less than 15mins. But you will definitely get it today.
Thanks for understanding
Alright
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by Favvvy(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Hi..

Tanks for d offer am so interested 100%.i have a fashion blog,guess u can write about fashion? If Yes how do we get started?
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrphysics:

Alright
your mail address please
thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
afeez20:
Op this is really selfless.this is encouraging and I want to say Thanks so much

Thank you for thanking me.

Kind regards
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by mrphysics(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
AndyCole16:

your mail address please
thanks
njokuchuks4u@gmail.com

you are doing great
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Favvvy:
Hi..

Tanks for d offer am so interested 100%.i have a fashion blog,guess u can write about fashion? If Yes how do we get started?

Quote me and tell me what you want to do.

Please be concise about your exact need. Your keywords if necessary and your target audiences

Please be online at least be checking your account on nairaland for easier communication.
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
marvin212:

You are yet to get back to me, people are queuing up, I'm giving you preference because you spoke up earlier.

Will be expecting you.
Thanks
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
wordup:
Yes I did...

Thank you
Are you still interested? I have not heard from you.

Let me know if you are
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrphysics:

njokuchuks4u@gmail.com

you are doing great
Have you seen it?
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by myweb(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
AndyCole16:

Quote me and tell me what you want to do.

Please be concise about your exact need. Your keywords if necessary and your target audiences

Please be online
Hello good evening.
You are doing a great job here. I have a blog and I need a content for it. Its about gold chain. No keyword
A welcome page. Pls can I get it today?
Re: I Will Write Your Articles For Free. (Closed) by AndyCole16(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
myweb:

Hello good evening.
You are doing a great job here. I have a blog and I need a content for it. Its about gold chain. No keyword
A welcome page. Pls can I get it today?

Okay you should get it soonest. Hope you are aware its 500 words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Change Of Name On Bank Account/BVN And Company/Business Name Registration With C / 7 Best Courier Companies In Nigeria / How Can I Get A Genuine Exchanger In Nigeria To Fund And Receive Payza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.