Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC (4462 Views)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers / ₦50 Stamp Duty On Bank Deposits & Transfers Are Illegal - FHC Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by DchampisHere(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Have you been struggling to change your name on any commercial bank account and BVN?

Have you been stressed by discrepancy in your name,may be due to marriage or for personal reason; you want to change it but your bank is not helping matters?

Worry No More and have your name changed withing 3working days!!!

All you need are thus:

1) Newspaper Publication (Small money)
2) Sworn affidavit (You get it yourself)
3) Any Valid ID (PVC,NIMC, Driver's License or Int'l passport)
4) Marriage certificate if any (in case of name change due to marriage)

Do You Also Want To Register Your Business,Company,Church,NGO With CAC And Get Your CAC Documents Within 21-30 Days? Stop being Ripped off by greedy fellows! We charge no extra fee

Just contact us:

Email: nedukingchamp@gmail.com
Whatsapp/Call: 0905-9128-207

Modified:

Pls Note: Change of name on BVN is prerogative of the bank. I DO NOT change name on BVN pls

Also: I do newspaper name publication and if you did yours elsewhere pls there's no need of you calling or chatting me. Since you've got all the above documents as requested,it would be better you visit your bank. Abeg no use how much kill my business grin

Pls let stop wasting our time!
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Solsix(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
The worst now is NIN. You must start the change of name from NIN and they no dey get network
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by DchampisHere(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Solsix:
The worst now is NIN. You must start the change of name from NIN and they no dey get network

The network thing is NIMC issue. However, bank records are currently independent of NIN.
Meaning one can modify/have same name on account and BVN but different name on NIN yet no restriction
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Solsix(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2023
DchampisHere:

The network thing is NIMC issue. However, bank records are currently independent of NIN.
Meaning one can modify/have same name on account and BVN but different name on NIN yet no restriction
Are u serious?? Why is uba holding my money then?

1 Like

Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Lavender1234(f): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Solsix:

Are u serious?? Why is uba holding my money then?
good evening, please the problem am facing now is that,when I want to do NIN,I don't know that is d name I used in my bank ,that I suppose use do NIN,so,I put another surname (my husband surname)
And d NIN did not come out
The guy still d d NIN for me another month , still d same problem,so I later gave up on NIN,so I now need the NIN this yr,I went to council in ikorodu agric,I did another NIN, still having d same issues and they told me to call customer care service,they don't pick call ,so I get a friend that introduce me to his friends that do NIN very well,d guy now do d NIN for me,so d problem here is that d NIN is not validated,I pay another 1500 to validate it but d worst problem is that the surname is different from my bank and I wanna link it tog opay acc and is not working,d validation haven't work ,he said I should wait till Monday, please what did u think I should do about the surname stuff
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Solsix(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Lavender1234:
good evening, please the problem am facing now is that,when I want to do NIN,I don't know that is d name I used in my bank ,that I suppose use do NIN,so,I put another surname (my husband surname)
The guy still d d NIN for me another month , still d same problem,so I later gave up on NIN,so I now need the NIN this yr,I went to council in ikorodu agric,I did another NIN, still having d same issues and they told me to call customer care service,they don't pick call ,so I get a friend that introduce me to his friends that do NIN very well,d guy now do d NIN for me,so d problem here is that d NIN is not validated,I pay another 1500 to validate it but d worst problem is that the surname is different from my bank and I wanna link it tog opay acc and is not working,d validation haven't work ,he said I should wait till Monday, please what did u think I should do about the surname stuff
I have the same problem am yet to find solution and my money is trapped. God will still help us
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by DchampisHere(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lavender1234:

Hello Lavender1234

I didn't respond to your enquiry until now is because of my busy schedule.

What you need do now is, since your married, your have to unify your name in your biodata and it's quite simple. And we offer these services because of people like your.

First, you make a name publication on the newspaper. Have in mind banks do not accept any paper. (Contact us for your newspaper publication)

Second, go to any court nearest to you to swear an affidavit for a change of name.

When you have gotten this two documents, then I'd direct you on the last step to take to finalize the name change. Note that all these are very simple
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by DchampisHere(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Solsix:

I have the same problem am yet to find solution and my money is trapped. God will still help us

Hi Solsix

I would have responded earlier but I have been busy at work.

You have same problem and your money is trapped is because you don't have who to give you the honest guide.

Check my response on the comment above for Lavender1234.

You can always contact us on email or call/whatsapp for quick response
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by tomiwiyu: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
DchampisHere:

Hello Lavender1234

I didn't respond to your enquiry until now is because of my busy schedule.

What you need do now is, since your married, your have to unify your name in your biodata and it's quite simple. And we offer these services because of people like your.

First, you make a name publication on the newspaper. Have in mind banks do not accept any paper. (Contact us for your newspaper publication)

Second, go to any court nearest to you to swear an affidavit for a change of name.

When you have gotten this two documents, then I'd direct you on the last step to take to finalize the name change. Note that all these are very simple

How many days those the process of change of Name due to marriage take. Please
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Iamjaycash(m): 10:20am On Mar 01
I did my newspaper publication in Ibadan for 5thousand and affidavit 3500
Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by Too4ny: 2:45pm On Mar 23
I was afraid at first but I must say there still geniune people out there. My wife's name has been done by her banks.

Thank you very much sir

DchampisHere:
Have you been struggling to change your name on any commercial bank account and BVN?

Have you been stressed by discrepancy in your name,may be due to marriage or for personal reason; you want to change it but your bank is not helping matters?

Worry No More and have your name changed withing 3working days!!!

All you need are thus:

1) Newspaper Publication (Small money)
2) Sworn affidavit (You get it yourself)
3) Any Valid ID (PVC,NIMC, Driver's License or Int'l passport)
4) Marriage certificate if any (in case of name change due to marriage)

Do You Also Want To Register Your Business,Company,Church,NGO With CAC And Get Your CAC Documents Within 21-30 Days? Stop being Ripped off by greedy fellows! We charge no extra fee

Just contact us:

Email: nedukingchamp@gmail.com
Whatsapp/call: 0902-0187-860 OR
0905-9128-207

Modified:

Note: I do newspaper name publication and if you did yours elsewhere pls there's no need of you calling or chatting me. Since you've got all the above documents as requested,it would be better you visit your bank.

Pls let stop wasting our time!

1 Like

Re: Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC by DchampisHere(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10
Too4ny:
I was afraid at first but I must say there still geniune people out there. My wife's name has been done by her banks.

Thank you very much sir

Wow! Am humbled. It's a pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Run An Hotel Or Guest House Successfully / Firstbank Chinese Business Forum Deepens Intercontinental Partnerships / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles

Viewing this topic: DchampisHere(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.