Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood (1859 Views)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Becky Ames Broke Her Own Stay-At-Home Order To Go To Nail Salon / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
idupaul:

Oga stop denying your loser mentor oo

They are such bad losers. cool
Re: Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
armyofone:

Right, and there will be other options to fund it...just watch.

At least not by the U.S. Government. smiley
Re: Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

The Western liberals are crazy. Just as much as your conservatives. I don't subscribe to their thinking. I use my own reason. Not even my pastor could influence how I treat my neighbours, strangers or environment. Because the law of God, which I subscribe to, is clear on those issues. undecided

I don't think you noticed that Trump is not totally for the conservatives but he is more right than to the left.
Re: Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
obixcel:

He is already moving at lightning speed, serious man, no time for no time grin

And the left cannot keep up with him. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rwandan Government Demolishing Churches & Mosques Replacing Them With Factories / This Animal Is A Member Of The British Army. / George Bush and His War on Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.