Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date (5282 Views)

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by CentaurXXX: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
Centaurxxx you never seem to get it....

Get what? grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Get what? grin
lol I know u never agree with me on this platform, but its a new year, we don't have to continue acting like girls.. Look I don't have anything against u bro...

U never seem to get the fact that u and I are guys, and we are all looking for the same thing... wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Enybliss(f): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2017
SINZ:

Well I'll name them, only if you'll join my harem smiley
ok oya name them
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by DeLioncourt: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Enybliss:
valentine is close, just for fun sake, who would you ask on a date for valentine if given the chance

adaure4ever
but she's not here anymore cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by tifany89(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2017
[/color][color=#770077]Agbonkamen

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by CentaurXXX: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
lol I know u never agree with me on this platform, but its a new year, we don't have to continue acting like girls.. Look I don't have anything against u bro...

U never seem to get the fact that u and I are guys, and we are all looking for the same thing... wink

What would that be? grin

Listen, My beef with you is about your erratic behavior. I know all about your "make-outcapades" with Gullible Nl Ladies.

What annoys me is the way you show off and bring it online, Something you and the other party had agreed to keep secret. That is an attribute of a fûckboy. Perhaps you are one.

If however you can change this, Perhaps I'd consider this truce you speak of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2017
CentaurXXX:

What would that be? grin

Listen, My beef with you is about your erratic behavior. I know all about your "make-outcapades" with Gullible Nl Ladies.

What annoys me is the way you show off and bring it online, Something you and the other party had agreed to keep secret. That is an attribute of a fûckboy. Perhaps you are one.

If however you can change this, Perhaps I'd consider this truce you speak of.
lol ur beef with me is your problem... Not mine.. I am only trying to let you know that you don't have to nurture a beef with me. Ah mean, its not necessary... There are far much more better things to worry about, not my lifestyle in here... Yes, I act spontaneously, I may be a douchebag, I may be flirt-savvy, or maybe, I could act in line with what you agree, but that shouldn't get you all worked up... U are certainly not the first to disagree with me on here, and you won't be the last. But bro, all I am trying to point out is that it is not necessary, I mean, all that beef

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by CentaurXXX: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
lol ur beef with me is your problem... Not mine.. I am only trying to let you know that you don't have to nurture a beef with me. Ah mean, its not necessary... There are far much more better things to worry about, not my lifestyle in here... Yes, I act spontaneously, I may be a douchebag, I may be flirt-savvy, or maybe, I could act in line with what you agree, but that shouldn't get you all worked up... U are certainly not the first to disagree with me on here, and you won't be the last. But bro, all I am trying to point out is that it is not necessary, I mean, all that beef

Sighs... The only reason for my beef with you is cause you did that to friends of mine. I always have this inclined feeling to protect friends.

Perhaps If you'd stop doing such to my friends, We'd come to a truce?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Sighs... The only reason for my beef with you is cause you did that to friends of mine. I always have this inclined feeling to protect friends.

Perhaps If you'd stop doing such to my friends, We'd come to a truce?
wow . am very sorry for what I did to a friend of yours.. And its good u notified me about it... Can u notify me of d name of your friend so I can apologize to him or her? And also I'd like u to tell me my wrong doing... Thanks
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Airtimex(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Am going with every one specially my airtime

My love, always at ur service kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by CentaurXXX: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
wow . am very sorry for what I did to a friend of yours.. And its good u notified me about it... Can u notify me of d name of your friend so I can apologize to him or her? And also I'd like u to tell me my wrong doing... Thanks

You won't make me post her name. You know who I am referring to. grin

Anyway, You can go in peace now. I got no ish with you, For now...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
CentaurXXX:

You won't make me post her name. You know who I am referring to. grin

Anyway, You can go in peace now. I got no ish with you, For now...
lol tell me na... Abi na mispicee? Cuz na d only female nlder wey I know say she no wan forgive...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by CentaurXXX: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
lol tell me na... Abi na mispicee? Cuz na d only female nlder wey I know say she no wan forgive...

That one is no friend of mine. Anyway, Enough with the names dude.

Am off...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2017
CentaurXXX:

That one is no friend of mine. Anyway, Enough with the names dude.

Am off...
cool no beefing ooo... Truce
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Kdiva(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
fattprince:
Mine could have Kdiva but she stays in a faraway port-harcourt I would have said ItsQuinn but she looks too innocent (the truth is that she friendzone me) ok maybe I would be lucky to have tael123 if our larabae13 does her work well thank you.

haha.. I don't even celebrate valentine's day
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Mayhorz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Which kain date be that undecided
Its called Triple Surf... grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by SINZ: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Enybliss:
ok oya name them

Just like that? shocked

Okay, its lovelyn.. there, I said it. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by fattprince(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kdiva:

haha.. I don't even celebrate valentine's day
ok I believe in your belief.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by sEGXY2(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laveda You got plans for val?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
No doubt about that *does sign of the cross* smiley

Friendzone? shocked i didn't realize till now sad
fattprince:
Mine could have Kdiva but she stays in a faraway port-harcourt I would have said ItsQuinn but she looks too innocent (the truth is that she friendzone me) ok maybe I would be lucky to have tael123 if our larabae13 does her work well thank you.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by fattprince(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
ItsQuinn:
No doubt about that *does sign of the cross* smiley

Friendzone? shocked i didn't realize till now sad
Don't worry it was just a joke. I mean the friendzone aspect.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
kiss
fattprince:

Don't worry it was just a joke. I mean the friendzone aspect.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Laveda(f): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
sEGXY2:
Laveda You got plans for val?

Not at all.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by sEGXY2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laveda:

Not at all.
Well I got a whole lot of ideas, you could be a companion
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by sEGXY2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laveda:

Not at all.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by sEGXY2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laveda:

Not at all.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Laveda(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
sEGXY2:
cheesy Sounds interesting.

But I'm far, and might be very busy that day.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by colossus91(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
i will be praying for Nigeria's economy and trying harder to stay single!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Drixxx(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Who is Trapqueen77 ??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by sEGXY2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Laveda:
cheesy Sounds interesting.

But I'm far, and might be very busy that day.
C'mon You can never be too busy to have fun

Where do you reside anyway?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Drixxx:
Who is Trapqueen77 ??

grin

Do u know her? I don't know her... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can't Release With A Condom On. Help / I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong / Ashawo Na The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.