Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today (22192 Views)

How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses / Okorocha To Catholic Church: I Can Rename Any Road And Nothing Will Happen / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Jekwe1(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
This is good news but please pay ur workers
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2017
WOW

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ROCHAS
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by donjahsy(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Tell us what we don't know uncle
what u don't know is that your father is in the village dying because he is yet to receive his 7months pension

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by farokkunle: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

Sis good morning

typical fanatic AFONJO .

IPOB hater cool cool
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

He has done more than you wrote up there and is still doing more nonstop. Airline is good as Owerri Airport is the fastest growing Airport in Nigeria.
He has done more than that and pensioners are stil protesting?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Royalfurnitures: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2017
People are hungry, they need food, not aircrafts

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by chronique(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state won't be happy with this news

Watch out

You will know them by their words

Why do you always sound like a f**l? Has the man successfully paid workers their salaries? What does the state need an aircraft for? Do you know how much it costs to maintain airplanes? Which serious state government goes about buying an aircraft in recession? Just shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by discusant: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
stinggy:
I've not been keeping tabs on Imo situation of late, please has he paid the pensioners all their entitlements? I hope he isn't owing any worker. Has he fixed majority of the roads? How about investing hugely into Agriculture?

What is wrong with all these governors? Of what pressing importance is an aircraft?

Imo Aircraft?

The later-day governor of Owerri names the edifices he builds only in Owerri as Imo this and that..

For Okorocha in APC, provision of government infrastructure in Imo state is meant only for his city of Owerri.

Through his malicious attitude to other towns in Imo state, Okorocha has crumbled his APC in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by drnoel: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2017
ujoatu:
Breaking News :
Governor Okorocha to receive the "MAIDEN IMO AIR" AIRCRAFT on Tue Jan 24, 2017 at the Sam Mbakwe Int'l Cargo Airport by 10am.

https://mobile.facebook.com/imsgowerri/?

Chai, no direction. God why are imolites perpetually plagued with directionless government.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by willibounce1(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
They gonna throw a party for this.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:

He is not owing pensioners as portrayed .The issue has always been inherited pension arrears and IBC pension controversy which did not originate from his time. These arrears were accumulated through a long period from 1970s till date. Political opponents are looking for every possible reason to belittle his achievements. At a time they used widows association but recently redorted to hiring people as protesting pensioners.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
discusant:

Imo Aircraft?

The later-day governor of Owerri names the edifices he builds only in Owerri as Imo this and that..

For Okorocha in APC, provision of government infrastructure in Imo state is meant only for his city of Owerri.

Through his malicious attitude to other towns in Imo state, Okorocha has crumbled his APC in Imo state.

Some Governors name things after themselves. It's good he named them Imo. Other towns are coming up. If you were home this Xmas you should have noticed places like Ubomiri and Nwaorieubi are now wearing a new look.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Rochas de learn work for where Ikpeazu de o
Boleyndynasty2:

Our leaders don't have such brains to think that far, they just want new ways to siphon money. Especially Rochas, his the worst and useless governor of all time
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Replace the "Imo Air" with "Anambra Air" and Eureka! it becomes a great achievement. In future other States will join but the pioneer is Owelle Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by muxyray(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
mykeljosef:
after 2 weeks

it fell from the sky

it didn't crash
This made my morning
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2017
stinggy:
I've not been keeping tabs on Imo situation of late, please has he paid the pensioners all their entitlements? I hope he isn't owing any worker. Has he fixed majority of the roads? How about investing hugely into Agriculture?

What is wrong with all these governors? Of what pressing importance is an aircraft?
No single car to date have been driven on the flyover at Okigwe Road said to be 100% completed and you are talking about rehabilitation of impassable roads which are now in major state of disrepair. White elephant project called 'Imo Air' is the new scam. Imo people are on a looooong thing!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by discusant: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2017
ORO*OOO, and Imo Air.

Is Okorocha not planning to build another airport in Owerri? He has built underground roads in Owerri, perhaps planning to build underground Metro Transportation in Owerri to be called: Imo Metro.

Rocha the governor who bought hundreds of buses and taxis and limited their services to only the state capital. Imo people living outside the state capital are useless people in Gov. Okorocha's estimation.

A governor who does not see anything beyond his state capital.

A governor who does not move beyond the state capital unless he is going to his Ideato home.

A gov who in the state capital destroys state libraries to build new one while there's no state library outside the state capital.

Okorocha who destroys existing roads in the state capital to build boulevards while inhabitants of other towns in Imo contribute money to build their own roads.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Kiakia:
No single car to date have been driven on the flyover at Okigwe Road said to be 100% completed and you are talking about rehabilitation of impassable roads which are now in major state of disrepair. White elephant project called 'Imo Air' is the new scam. Imo people are on a looooong thing!

Ndi anya ufu abiala. Stop feeding Nairalanders with lies. We all know the flyover is completed but the 20km 8 lane ring road that will cross the flyover is still under construction so how will you drive over it? You can only deceive outsiders.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by kingDarius(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
googlepikins:
Okoroawusa should tell us how much it cost. Cos I bet he will make billions on this deal.
Dana air sold one old outdated aircraft to IMO govt.
I saw it yesterday at d MM2 tarmac.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
fiftynaira:
Rochas will only receive applause from Nigerians if he pays salaries and pensions to people who deserve it.

That aircraft won't be sustainable he only wants to buy it with state money when he is out of office he takes it along with him.
Gbam! If it is indeed the State Airline as being propagated, it will not be sustainable. There are many already abandoned projects in Imo State.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Nbote(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state won't be happy with this news

Watch out

You will know them by their words

If u're not from Imo state, have not been to Imo state, have not passed thru Imo state or only jus know Imo is in the East and it's governor is of the APC, I take wateva God u worship take beg u, pls jus SHUT UP on dis issue and continue ur usual...
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by forgiveness: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

The real enemies of Imo state are those partisan harks who live in far away lands, who haven't been to imo state.., haven't even crossed Ore but will applaud every action taken by the government of imo state whether good or bad simply because of their desperate narrow minded attempt to show solidarity to a fellow party man.

I don't know If it's my eyes that is deceiving when say I am seeing transformation in Owerri everyday.

Is it not the same dirty and smelling Owerri of yester years transformed into one small London everyday?

Chai! What should Aba and Umuhaia talk na? grin

People should rather say they are not satisfied than condemning everything Okoroach, then I will understand.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Don't mind him. He probably does not live in Imo State. He may be among those who believe hook, line and sinker every propaganda dished out by the State government and their allies over the social media.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by forgiveness: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
I can tell who cares to listen that of all the cities I have been to in the east, Owerri is second to Enugu in terms of infrastructures, development and beauty. grin

Some people no go gree. grin
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

He is not owing pensioners as portrayed .The issue has always been inherited pension arrears and IBC pension controversy which did not originate from his time. These arrears were accumulated through a long period from 1970s till date. Political opponents are looking for every possible reason to belittle his achievements. At a time they used widows association but recently redorted to hiring people as protesting pensioners.
Hiring people as protesting pensioners? Can you hear yourself? Pity!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2017
discusant:
ORO*OOO, and Imo Air.

Is Okorocha not planning to build another airport in Owerri? He has built underground roads in Owerri, perhaps planning to build underground Metro Transportation in Owerri to be called: Imo Metro.

Rocha the governor who bought hundreds of buses and taxis and limited their services to only the state capital. Imo people living outside the state capital are useless people in Gov. Okorocha's estimation.

A governor who does not see anything beyond his state capital.

A governor who does not move beyond the state capital unless he is going to his Ideato home.

A gov who in the state capital destroys state libraries to build new one while there's no state library outside the state capital.

Okorocha who destroys existing roads in the state capital to build boulevards while inhabitants of other towns in Imo contribute money to build their own roads.
The buses are no longer visible on the roads.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Kiakia:
Hiring people as protesting pensioners? Can you hear yourself? Pity!

You and I know the truth.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Ndi anya ufu abiala. Stop feeding Nairalanders with lies. We all know the flyover is completed but the 20km 8 lane ring road that will cross the flyover is still under construction so how will you drive over it? You can only deceive outsiders.
You Abagworo sef. Did you say 8 lane ring road? Never heard of that! Do you know what 8 lane is? There is no 8 lane road even in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by discusant: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Some Governors name things after themselves. It's good he named them Imo. Other towns are coming up. If you were home this Xmas you should have noticed places like Ubomiri and Nwaorieubi are now wearing a new look.

Even Motor Parks of Owerri are named Imo Park.

Okorocha builds things only in Owerri. He names them Imo this or Imo that. He thinks he is fooling most of Imo state by naming them Imo this, Imo that.

People from another part of Imo state came begging Okorocha to repair their roads, his answer was they should come as well to claim the city of Owerri. After, he started more inland roads connecting old and new Owerri, expansion of existing roads and markets and schools in Owerri.

A state governor must not bear grudges, must not govern with overbloated malice against some areas of his state.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2017
kingDarius:
Dana air sold one old outdated aircraft to IMO govt.
I saw it yesterday at d MM2 tarmac.
Really? Now you are talking. This answers the whole question of the so called 'Imo Air'. What a waste of money.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Nellybii: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2017
owopokiri:

The real enemies of Imo state are those partisan harks who live in far away lands, who haven't been to imo state.., haven't even crossed Ore but will applaud every action taken by the government of imo state whether good or bad simply because of their desperate narrow minded attempt to show solidarity to a fellow party man.

Now you should understand better.
This is exactly the same way enemies of Ekiti state that have never been to Ekiti keep on applauding any action taken by the governor irrespective of the feelings of the Ekiti people.
As long as we continue cheering these selfish leaders, they will continue to misrule us and we will be the losers at the end of the day. They and their families don't experience what we go through daily. They preach division along ethnic. religious and party lines just to continue their misrule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members In Akwa Ibom Burn Brooms As They Decamp To PDP (photos) / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.