Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today (22193 Views)

How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses / Okorocha To Catholic Church: I Can Rename Any Road And Nothing Will Happen / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Kiakia(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
forgiveness:

I don't know If it's my eyes that is deceiving when say I am seeing transformation in Owerri everyday.

Is it not the same dirty and smelling Owerri of yester years transformed into one small London everyday?

Chai! What should Aba and Umuhaia talk na? grin

People should rather say they are not satisfied than condemning everything Okoroach, then I will understand.
You are probably not from Imo State. Owerri was not dirty and smelling even under Ikedi Ohakim administration. He instituted what he called 'clean and green' initiative. I do not even want to go back to late Sam Mbakwe's government when Owerri was adjudged the cleanest state capital in the entire country. So, get your facts right, young man.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by slap1(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

He has done more than you wrote up there and is still doing more nonstop. Airline is good as Owerri Airport is the fastest growing Airport in Nigeria.

Sometimes you are reasonable, other times you are just an annoying, psycophantic liar. Which pensioneers did he pay? When did he pay them? Secondary school teachers nko? Why are you such a bloody liar? Don't you have any shame left in you? Tufiakwa! People like you are despicable!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Adaowerri111: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2017
forgiveness:

I don't know If it's my eyes that is deceiving when say I am seeing transformation in Owerri everyday.

Is it not the same dirty and smelling Owerri of yester years transformed into one small London everyday?

Chai! What should Aba and Umuhaia talk na? grin

People should rather say they are not satisfied than condemning everything Okoroach, then I will understand.

I just shake my head reading these comments, there is no street in owerri that's not undergoing one or two projects at the moment, Rochas is the best gov in Nigeria
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Kiakia:
You are probably not from Imo State. Owerri was not dirty and smelling even under Ikedi Ohakim administration. He instituted what he called 'clean and green' initiative. I do not even want to go back to late Sam Mbakwe's government when Owerri was adjudged the cleanest state capital in the entire country. So, get your facts right, young man.

Owerri has always been a decent town but not as advanced as it is today because past Governments weren't thinking big like Okorocha. There were no relaxation parks in Owerri before Okorocha, no conference centers, few interconnected major roads, no 8 lane highways, no flyovers, no tunnels, no decent schools, IMSU was a glorified secondary school, no free education, no rural roads, Orlu was just a road side semi urban with no dual carriage roads, streetlights and roundabouts, Ubomiri and Nwaorieubi were just sleepy villages you pass while travelling. The list is endless but the just will always say the truth.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I just shake my head reading these comments, there is no street in owerri that's not undergoing one or two projects at the moment, Rochas is the best gov in Nigeria

Not only Owerri. The Mbaise campus of IMSU has been completed and about to take off and a lot is going on across various villages.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by forgiveness: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Kiakia:

Must I be from Imo State before I say the obvious?

Oga! Imo is better than 4 years ago. That is my point.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by forgiveness: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Just leave them make dem dey deceive the gullibles. The truth is they don't like Okorocha, period.

Meself no like my Governor despite his performance.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by investnow2013: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Pavore9:

I will say one of the cheapest thing to buy in Kenya is fresh milk thus Dangote's interest in converting it to powder and ship down to Nigeria.

There are breeds of dairy cows that will do well in every region in Nigeria but unfortunately we have accepted our milk must be imported!
How can contact you?
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Pavore9: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
investnow2013:
How can contact you?

Send a PM.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by cascarino(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
forgiveness:

Just leave them make dem dey deceive the gullibles. The truth is they don't like Okorocha, period.

Meself no like my Governor despite his performance.
You will be much more amazed when you visit Ideato-along Umuchima, Obiohia, Ogboko axes. The level of transformation going on over here is awsome. The Eastern Palm University is 90% complete- upon completion it will be the best university structure in Nigeria. There are two five star hotels one in Obiohia, one in Ogboko. An utra-modern general hospital in Umuchima. A Police College at Ntueke. Dualization of Orlu -Ideato road and many more. All of these projects were initiated by Rochas and they're at the virge of completion coupled with the existing prestigious Rochas Foundation College Ogboko now relocated to Obiohia to make space for the University. I will take pictures of these structures when next I pass across Obiohia. I still don't know why most people here in Nairaland hate Rochas with that passion the man has realy tried.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by forgiveness: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
cascarino:
You will be much more amazed when you visit Ideato-along Umuchima, Obiohia, Ogboko axes. The level of transformation going on over here is awsome. The Eastern Palm University is 90% complete- upon completion it will be the best university structure in Nigeria. There are two five star hotels one in Obiohia, one in Ogboko. An utra-modern general hospital in Umuchima. A Police College at Ntueke. Dualization of Orlu -Ideato road and many more. All of these projects were initiated by Rochas and they're at the virge of completion coupled with the existing prestigious Rochas Foundation College Ogboko now relocated to Obiohia to make space for the University. I will take pictures of these structures when next I pass across Obiohia. I still don't know why most people here in Nairaland hate Rochas with that passion the man has realy tried.

It is visible for the eyes to see but for clarification, please post the pictures as promised. Thanks.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
cascarino:

If you think they don't know then you are gullible as well. The game plan is to down play Okorocha's unmatched achievements and sell lies to outsiders using the media while they use radio Biafra to present him as fighting against Igbo interest so that the Igbo masses will not value his good works. It's all political game.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by adeniyi65(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pavore9:

Send a PM.
whats PM pls
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Abagworo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
I've seen a photo. It's operated by Dana Air.

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Pavore9: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
adeniyi65:
whats PM pls

Check my signature for my email address.
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by longayink: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Ndi anya ufu abiala. Stop feeding Nairalanders with lies. We all know the flyover is completed but the 20km 8 lane ring road that will cross the flyover is still under construction so how will you drive over it? You can only deceive outsiders.

Una de build 20km 8 lanes roads around Owerri, but Okigwe and Orlu roads remain no-go areas since 2013.

You people are wicked with your governor Okorocha.

After June 2019, your governor shall start to pay heavily for his misdeeds of underdeveloping Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Chiefobdk1: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Yes ooo. Rochas is even building houses he will distribute to every first born in imo state. . He tarred all the street and expanded the roads. . There is no single lane in imo state even in d rural area. . He simply transformed imo to dubai 2.0. Dats why obama had to fly to imo to give him presidential handshake....
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by banki(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
they said governors should think deep... and look for ways to generate income....
okorocha has just done something....
instead of commending him they are abusing him....

he has not paid all the pensions he paid part that's silly of him,but I would rather keep shut than praise another who comes out on tv to say he is owing only 4months salary
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Pchidexy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
It is only people filled with massive hate that still say trash about Okorocha. Okorocha may have his flaws but he is a genius! His major crime according to Ipod touts is being in Apc. Nawa for some people!
Re: Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today by Benygreat1: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
No complaints, we all brought the change to our selves..... Imo youths need political orientation.... Rochas will always do what he feels is necessary, civil servants are starving [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.