Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off (79601 Views)

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by jeeqaa7(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Speechless
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by fuckboys: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
she's got courage, but i can't do without them tits tongue
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by KosiEric(f): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by muller102(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
She is now half male.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by cocaineaddict(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
shawnfamous:
Shebi Na tattoo I dey see untop her chest still, she no dey hear word
Haba bros
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by iyobs7(f): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
shawnfamous:
Shebi Na tattoo I dey see untop her chest still, she no dey hear word

Nor mind her, she go soon go get another tattoo for the left side "I dealt with cancer".

Stubborn pikins
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kyllahmc:
She still looks beautiful... Though I can't be with a woman with no breast. Ladies please stop judging me, I can feel it. grin
hahaha, breast is nt d main thing na
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by tillaman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mastectomy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Kemimarch16(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
God will continue to protect u,I like her courage

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Goovo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
At least thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Oboy101: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
dragonking3:
So seun ordinary breastt na im you change to chest? Na wa for you sef.
e tire me sef

Like say we be children grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=KealDrogo post=53099478]Must she post it for the whole wide world of earth? Is she the first to have breast cancer? "Attention seeker" that's what she is. [/qu

Attention seeker indeed. Showing off
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
She didn't lose her chest, she lost her breasts. If it's Tonto Dike's boobs now you'll spell it boldly.

#yeyedeysmell undecided
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Thank God for her life! She is lucky to have a foreign partner who knows what true love is!! Not these hypocrites here looking for breast to suck like babies undecided
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by larrygal(f): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
ellechrystal:
Instead of her to go to church for thanks giving, na to Waka naked be am, abeg. Smh. The youths of this Generation need Jesus.
See u...
Dis s a stale news anyways Mind u she had the operation 3diff times according to what I read..the ist operation was on one of her breast after some years she lost her second breast ...I think the 3rd one was due to complications or she discovered lumps growing from the ist breast that was operated earlier... kind of
U know for her to go through that...she must have done a lot of Thanksgiving...
she is not a Nigerian dou for say na naija she wont even want apple to know she dey alive not to talk of snapping pischure unclad
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by paskyboy: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bravado

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
eyaa kpele nne... but u don't need all these exposures now. thank God for ur life tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Ubassy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is serious
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Gabflex: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
how will she breast feed her baby
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by EmekaBlue(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
omo she fit follow me do chest fight...no sexiness again.ThankGod for life
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abeg cover dat nonsense. Na now u go show us chest, GTFO and GWS.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
kingui:
sorry oh! please is she married
you wan marry am? grin
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kyllahmc:
She still looks beautiful... Though I can't be with a woman with no breast. Ladies please stop judging me, I can feel it. grin
I dey tell you...,.the two soldiers must be there to salute you every morning
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Martin124:
hay!!!! Bae see as she con dey breastless haaayy ,uhmm without breast nor sure say women go fine ooooO,na part of her beauty comot so

Thank God say cancer of the preek no dey , how e for be if man lose him preek
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
ellechrystal:
Instead of her to go to church for thanks giving, na to Waka naked be am, abeg. Smh. The youths of this Generation need Jesus.
eya,na her mind she do oO,
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by doskie(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.
very sillie thing to do. Some people are just attention seekers. Any thing that happens to them must be all over Facebook. Personally i don't change even dps sometimes for a period of 6years. And i respect people better when they don't. If my wife posts her pictures on Facebook, I'd ask her to take them down or get ready for the new me. [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.

You are talking to Nigerians half of them don't even know what it means to be a fighter, all most of the people on this thread understand is can't marry her attention seeker, she is no longer a woman, now a man, why is now naked na, seriously reading everyday to understand how the average Nigerian think is depressing..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Thank God say cancer of the preek no dey , how e for be if man lose him preek
eeee nor be lie oooO,na that one even worse pass....aaaa
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
doskie:
very sillie thing to do. Some people are just attention seekers. Any thing that happens to them must be all over Facebook. Personally i don't change even dps sometimes for a period of 6years. And i respect people better when they don't. If my wife posts her pictures on Facebook, I'd ask her to take them down or get ready for the new me. [i][/i]
this could be a cancer awareness picture!

Not everyone believes in mastectomy let alone a double mastectomy. This kinda picture is meant to be promoted especially here in Nigeria to encourage those going through d xme thing.

@ the bolded, you sound like an authoritarian nd it's no good for any kind of relationship. I hope u not tho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
And She's very Beautiful cry but I can't imagine myself doing without holding em Jugs during Kinky Session

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.