Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off (79600 Views)

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by sinaj(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

You are talking to Nigerians half of them don't even know what it means to be a fighter, all most of the people on this thread understand is can't marry her attention seeker, she is no longer a woman, now a man, why is now naked na, seriously reading everyday to understand how the average Nigerian think is depressing..
most of them will neva undastnd Until it gets to their doorstep.

Mastectomy seem like a big joke to them, as if the woman did it for fun.

Only if they know the kinda energy it took her to embrace her new self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by doskie(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
this could be a cancer awareness picture[/b]!

Not everyone believes in mastectomy let alone a double mastectomy. This kinda picture is meant to be promoted especially here in Nigeria to encourage those going through d xme thing.

@ the bolded, you sound like an authoritarian nd it's no good for any kind of relationship. I hope u not tho.

lol.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by dsocioemmy(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2017
All those saying they can't marry her. This lady fought and won. she is not looking for you to marry her. she is only being proud of herself. Idiara.com

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Oboy see as that place flat like say eeEe na wa ooo,wait ooo,waitin dem take cut da breast
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by kaylex1994(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2017
who ever posted this is I don't know but what on earth is courageous about a woman who has little or nothing to hide showing off her male-like side? So daft things though
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2017
if i way a guy would have married her . such a strong woman
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by jnrbayano(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2017
sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.

Credit for what?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

You are talking to Nigerians half of them don't even know what it means to be a fighter, all most of the people on this thread understand is can't marry her attention seeker, she is no longer a woman, now a man, why is now naked na, seriously reading everyday to understand how the average Nigerian think is depressing..

it's a SHAME

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Omnitrix247(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Did I see nairaland on that Car's number plate?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2017
jnrbayano:

Credit for what?
she's explained more thn enough. if you gonna be ignorant just be ignorant.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by shinaking: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry and take heart it is well ehh
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by phenase(m): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Haa

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by dubene: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Eyah
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by jobakb: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Dear friends. A vibrant young lady from Ogun State is aspiring to represent Ogun State in a Nigerin reality TV show called The Labour Room.

Kindly support our dear beautiful and intelligent sister by liking her video

Every like is a vote. The more likes she gets, the better her chance of qualifying and representing Ogun State.

tinyurl. com/itunu17

Lets do this together

Goto -->> tinyurl. com/itunu17

Like and share the video now

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by solaceguy(m): 3:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 25, 2017
muller102:
She is now half male.
undecided
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by maipeople(m): 3:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Contact u ke?
Abi you wan do breast transplant ni?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by k9ine(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Look very well, she is married.

Elnino4ladies:
I can't marry such a girl

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by k9ine(m): 3:56am On Jan 25, 2017
You are right dear.
Not everyone survives it. I lost an aunt early 90s to breast cancer. She had a surgery, came back home but still fell ill and latet died.

sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by shumuel(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Araoluwa005:
i think this is Photoshop

Thank you, you are the first smart person on this thread, a complete Photoshop it was and a bad one at that, got so many Nigerians fooled, i first saw it on Instagram and it was so clear it wasn't real, Chai! Hunger has blinded Nigerians ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Fuadeiza(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Kyllahmc:
She still looks beautiful... Though I can't be with a woman with no breast. Ladies please stop judging me, I can feel it. grin

sounds like kevin harts "what now" stand up comedy... Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Are u the minister for brest supply
Nickymezor:
Contact u ke?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by sinaj(f): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2017
k9ine:
You are right dear.
Not everyone survives it. I lost an aunt early 90s to breast cancer. She had a surgery, came back home but still fell ill and latet died.

my frnd lost her mum to breast cancer too. Funny enof she was treated nd was ok just for d lump to start growing again.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Ahmadgani(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2017
KealDrogo:
Must she post it for the whole wide world of earth? Is she the first to have breast cancer? "Attention seeker" that's what she is.
WIDE WORLD OF EARTH ?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by emi14: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I can't marry such a girl

Sorry

Why?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by seunfape(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Ise aye
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Rilwayne001: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2017
wittyt98:
ehyah! cry so no brezz again ah lemme come and be going o grin grin

grin grin lwkm
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Gorgeous1guy(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2017
A lot of people are quite immature in thier comments. Do u know d trauma, pain and level of sadness she must have passed thru and by d way, she's a survivor so its quite better you keep quiet if u can't say any word of encouragement and thank God on her behalf.
This can happen to anyone....just wondering if these are the kind of ridiculous comments you all be sharing if she happens to be ur family!!
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2017
The y for her lady don't comot.

She din become lad!!!
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by tosyne2much(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2017
I so much admire her courage

On a serious note, being an ardent lover of boobs, I don't think I can cope with this kind of a lady

# nobody should quote me # cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.