Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off (79596 Views)

British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Whts the meaning of this? So disgusting.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by soji1992: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2017
ellechrystal:
Instead of her to go to church for thanks giving, na to Waka naked be am, abeg. Smh. The youths of this Generation need Jesus.
y so judgemental abt d issue!!!!!!
hw u knw say she no go church!!!!!!
calm down and be happy 4 d woman
do u knw dat around d globe every hour in a year a woman will be dying of breast cancer dats 24 women in day,720 in a month so u do d rest of d calculations u will see dat she just want to act as a beacon of hope to others
so calm down and stop acting like a *****

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

it's a SHAME
hmmmm
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
if i way a guy would have married her . such a strong woman
bae you ve good heart,but somhow it not easy to marry that lady ooO
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Smooyis(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Immature comments is all I can read here. A woman was brave enough to survive the killer breast cancer disease, and all we can say is marrying or not marrying
Is it not someone that is alive and healthy that gets married. Let's at least thank God for sparing her life and giving her another chance to live. Breast or no breast, she's alive and all glory be to God.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by KealDrogo: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by KealDrogo: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Needless act.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nickymezor(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
ganjamanoflife:
Are u the minister for brest supply
Wat a question, LOL.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nickymezor(f): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2017
maipeople:
Abi you wan do breast transplant ni?
Nt dat... Didnt u read dat dude's comment ni?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Nt dat... Didnt u read dat dude's comment ni?
see eh,as dat place don flat,dem nor go fit fix man made own again oO,
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nickymezor(f): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
see eh,as dat place don flat,dem nor go fit fix man made own again oO,
Hw u tk knw? Re u a doctor?
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hw u tk knw? Re u a doctor?
eee ok,how u take feel say dem go feet do am,if dem go fit do am,she herself for do am na,hmm I hard oO,imging wen galz dey complain of small breast,that kind tin just happen,bae she go like make dem put man made for her ooO,oppurtunity to carry big1 don come,abi u wan tell me say that woman nor know say breast join as beauty for wia women day.....u know everythin u wan dey shangasham abi,anywey shange begings with me
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Gofwane(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.
don't mind the kangaroo hiding in human skin
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Chijosky(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Look at what people are commenting, instead of to dey happy say the woman dey alive una dey talk say "I can't marry her" who ask you to marry her, smh for una oo
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by DeLioncourt: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Araoluwa005:
i think this is Photoshop

lol you got trust issues bruh
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Araoluwa005(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

lol you got trust issues bruh
guy, open your eyes na
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Nickymezor(f): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
eee ok,how u take feel say dem go feet do am,if dem go fit do am,she herself for do am na,hmm I hard oO,imging wen galz dey complain of small breast,that kind tin just happen,bae she go like make dem put man made for her ooO,oppurtunity to carry big1 don come,abi u wan tell me say that woman nor know say breast join as beauty for wia women day.....u know everythin u wan dey shangasham abi,anywey shange begings with me
Hmmmm, I can't really comprehend ur comment... Ur pidgin no be here smiley Plz, break it dw abeg smiley
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2017
sinaj:
Kai daz not fair!

This picture can go a long way in motivating other patients out there.

She is a fighter nd a brave one at dat.

Not every go thru dis nd come out alive. So give her d credit pls.
God bless you for this, you see,many folks are blissfully ignorant and don't know that social media can be a force for good.i've come across countless pictures like this on foreign websites encouraging cancer patients and survivors and drawing attention to their plight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by jnrbayano(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

she's explained more thn enough. if you gonna be ignorant just be ignorant.

No sane person should give a woman or man credit who go shirtless and pose for a camera shot.

The world know already about her condition and how well she has battled out of it.

To motivate people of similar condition, she ought to have a better plan and not to go shirtless in the public glare.

I think I am not ignorant like you want me to be.
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by kenejicks(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by kenejicks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by kenejicks(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by kenejicks(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off by Titanik: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
Newly discovered Herbal Remedy for Prostate and Breast Cancer. Pls it's no joke and it's working very fast. Call 08092427991

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.