Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari (809 Views)

Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by jobnation(f): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Israel Akpodoro, former Nigerian militant commander has urge and call on Nigerians to pray for president Buhari rather than wishing him dead.He said it will be of no good to see the president dead, causing mourning in the country.

He said, it would rather pay Nigerians to pray for the president than lending curse on him, adding that the president is fast recovering so as to look over his government and most importantly his people.
He also commended Buhari for not resisting in deploying soldiers to the Gambia to fix the case between president Yahya Jammeh who allegedly refuse to hand over to the president elect Adama Barrow. If this was not done, the may be blood shed in Gambia and many souls will die.

He also pin out the unpleasant attitude of Fayose, Ekiti state governor to Buhari, saying that Fayose has an hateful heart towards president Buhari and his family. He said rather than thinking on how to sack the president from office, Fayose should think of giving quality governance to his people, and also shun corruption.

The former commander stated that "Fayose enjoys a stolen mandate acquired with the arms fund meant to wage war against insurgents in the north east. He has lost his conscience to electoral fraud being a consummate scoundrel with a shameless face."

FOR MORE VISIT: http://jobatrend..com.ng/2017/01/pray-for-president-buhari-former.html
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by jobnation(f): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by timsTNA: 2:01am On Jan 24, 2017
This post is more fishy than river niger
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by mykeljosef: 3:21am On Jan 24, 2017
i don't wish anyone death

but bubu must go

so its either he resigns or .......

Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by SIRmanjar(m): 4:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Mr ex militant why shuld we pray for sumone flexing in london?abi dey said hiz chilling sumwhere in london na?
Ohk I will start 40dayz and 40 nightz dry fasting ad prayerz on his behalf tmrrow in de wilderness.
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by kelvine(m): 4:55am On Jan 24, 2017
They didnt tell us President was sick, so we dont know what prayers to say other than to ask God that Nigeria economy favours us all.
If a man is on vacation the only prayer I can think of is happy enjoyment.
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Ayam not praying anything for him, he should pray for himself. Moreover the man didn't tell anyone his sick... If am Buhari I'll change my ways when I return and actually start thinking of ways to make Nigeria better. For Nigerians to wish him dead simply means his evil and doing nothing right.
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2017
OH
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Ayam not praying anything for him, he should pray for himself. Moreover the man didn't tell anyone his sick... If am Buhari I'll change my ways when I return and actually start thinking of ways to make Nigeria better. For Nigerians to wish him dead simply means his evil and doing nothing right.
U no de go church ma
Re: Former Militant Urges Nigerians To Pray For President Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Good way to go

(1) (Reply)

On 2face And The Cancelled Protest / Nigerians React To Deziani & Yakubu's Loot Recovery.. / A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.