Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6409660 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
pweedie:
25?

30k last. Just got new durable backup some weeks back
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
biggysmall44:

Good evening everyone.

I think I have waited long enough to call out this scammer.

He posted this washing machine for sale and I messaged him on WhatsApp of which I later made payment of 35k for the item and logistics on Saturday to be delivered to Ibadan.

Ever since I made the payment, his numbers have not been going through and he has not replied on WhatsApp (I think he blocked me lol ).

Attached are the screenshots and his account details.

GTB
Moses Agashi

You ought to be flogged too
Asaba to Ibadan and you sent out money without doing due diligence or even employing the services of an escrow (certified escrow) on here, that is way too reckless of you.
Now you have gone and done it
If you have his account details, you can visit your bank for help...

Next time, ask for validation from people on here before you transact or use an escrow (In case you were wondering what an ESCROW meant: Its a process where the buyer of the property deposits the payment amount for the property in an account held by a third party. The seller can proceed with property inspections and/or transfer confident that the funds are there, and the buyer is capable of making payment)

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by delgook14(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
ForkDragnet:
is it unlocked and how many GBs does it come with?
It's not unlocked. It's pre-owned so it wouldn't come with GB
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by delgook14(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
adigun98:

What's your location?
Lagos and Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
biggysmall44:

Good evening everyone.

He posted this washing machine for sale and I messaged him on whatsapp of which I later made payment of 35k for the item and logistics on saturday to be delivered to Ibadan.

Ever since I made the payment, his numbers has not been going through and he has not replied on whatsapp (I think he blocked me lol ).

GTB
Moses Agashi

what can I say!!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
pweedie:
I need universal modem. In case you have just mention me

I have Universal Modem
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggysmall44(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Asaba to Ibadan. You see sometimes people learn the hardest way. Accept my sympathy.

DJ please play me “Another One Bites the Dust”

Artist:British rock band Queen
Album:The Game
Songwriter:John Deacon

He say he stays in lagos.How can logistics from asaba to ibadan be 5k.

where did u see asaba in all i posted
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggysmall44(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Well when things like this happen people say all sort than tackling the main problem.!

I have sold and sent items nationwide on NL here without problems or even seeing them or otherwise.

MrReeseG:

Asaba to Ibadan and you sent out money without doing due diligence or even employing the services of an escrow (certified escrow) on here, that is way too reckless of you.

Next time, ask for validation from people on here before you transact or use an escrow (In case you were wondering what an ESCROW meant: Its a process where the buyer of the property deposits the payment amount for the property in an account held by a third party. The seller can proceed with property inspections and/or transfer confident that the funds are there, and the buyer is capable of making payment)

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ezemoses42(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
agbonda:

Oga ,you don’t have to use iPhone,go and buy infinix

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
But the point remains, "you've been had"
Nw, how do we locate the perp? Have you gone to your bank?
Searched his name on FB? Checked when last he was seen online on here and his posts for connection to any of his fam or friends?

biggysmall44:
Well when things like this happen people say all sort than tackling the main problem.!

I have sold and sent items nationwide on NL here without problems or even seeing them or otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pidginwhisper: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
biggysmall44:

He say he stays in lagos.How can logistics from asaba to ibadan be 5k.

where did u see asaba in all i posted
Meaning you didn’t do your findings diligently before going ahead to send him your “too much” money, because If you had done that you’d have seen where this seller told a would be buyer that he’s in Asaba on a thread he opened for same advert.

Na everyday dem dey shout for una for this thread not to fall for cheap scams like this but na lie, most of you would rather abuse those who are out to help curb activities of scammers by on this thread by challenging them.

DJ please play me “ Ketekete”
Artist: Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey
Album: Evergreen Songs

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
KunlexyInc1:
Umidigi Power Smartphone for sale

6.3" FHD screen
4/64gb variant (Golden color)
Stock Android 9.0 (Pie)
4G Global LTE support (Supports Glo 4G band 28)
Supports NFC
5,150mah battery capacity
Type-C charging port
Contains free pouch
Pre-applied screen protector (Factory)
Brand new with sealed carton
Location is Abeokuta, can be waybilled through interstate buses or GIG Logistics

Price: 50k, slightly negotiable
Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy even dey give advice for person thread

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adetunjioludami(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Please I want to convert a video cassette(vhs) to CD. If you know someone that knows someone that does it in ibadan, please kindly quote me. Gracias.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abraolas1: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2020
MrReeseG:

I don't see any fault in his action..... it's just that we are just crazy in this part of the world.... some people cannot be trusted with small money again when the person he duped want to call amadioha on him now we will be having mercy for them..... why can't you be legit for crying out loud.... the person that send money to you without knowing you absolutely trust you with his money.... u collect 35k and u proceed to block don't even know if the 35k will be your undoing forever in life or the person nah ogun Pickin......its just crazy. and that's how some people use 35k to finish their lives and will later be blaming one village people. me I don't trust anyone here with my money I either see what I want to buy and pay cash or I walk away with my money........ One thing for sure is that u can't Sow cassava and want to reap Cocoa.... Never God almighty Go catch all of una wey dey spoil little business some people would have start based on Trust

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 1:38am On Jul 01, 2020
New arrivals

Adidas

Size 41-45

5 pairs 6000/pair

Less than 5 pairs 6500

1 pair 7000

Nationwide delivery available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 1:40am On Jul 01, 2020
More pics

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pweedie(f): 1:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Tundexi:

I have Universal Modem
okay how much. What's the location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Djdamian(m): 2:53am On Jul 01, 2020
uliyaah:
That your Tv is such a giveaway o, If to say I never buy the extra wey i wan buy now, I for buy yours, sorry about our wahala cheesy

Just saw your updated post... glad you got a better solution, I have seen some even pricing it down at 50k

Yes o..women and their wahala but we sure can't do without our wives grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Djdamian(m): 2:54am On Jul 01, 2020
musabayokanu:

Sorry about this bro, but if you can check the back and tell me the Power (watts) or snap the details at the back and mention me. I might buy it from you.
Thank you

Item has been returned already
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Taal17: 2:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Fahrenhite:
Advance hisense microwave for sale. Clean and in good working condition for 17k. WhatsApp or call 07063074743. Location = lekki phase 1

Is this still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2020
pweedie:
okay how much. What's the location

Ibadan but im ready to sell with my laptop
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2020
The scammer is also a gambler.

Sorry o! Seems that money is gone.

People are wicked and one must ensure that their traps never catches a hunt.

He will meet his waterloo very soon. A greedy person always leaves a trace. You can always set him up and catch him.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temjul(f): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Resellers Needed!!

White ponmo available in bulk
Bag(1200pieces) -₦35k

If you resell for ₦50/piece
Do the math. It's highly profitable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2020
1. I have a set of window blinds/curtains as well as the iron rods, stopper, etc that I wish to dispose of. Its a set of 5 thick and high quality curtains and one transparent set (suitable for correador).

2. Another item up for grabs is bathroom cabinet, suitable for storing your soaps, scrubs and general toiletries.

Both items have been used for 6 months. Both cost me 25,000 to make, but I am giving them out for less than half the price (11,000)
My PM is open!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2020
id2019:
Please for those of you relocating, let us know so we can avoid agent charges .

Nice idea. You can also create another thread for wider view.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by surveyllance93: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2020
biggysmall44:

Good evening everyone.

He posted this washing machine for sale and I messaged him on whatsapp of which I later made payment of 35k for the item and logistics on saturday to be delivered to Ibadan.

Ever since I made the payment, his numbers has not been going through and he has not replied on whatsapp (I think he blocked me lol ).

GTB
Moses Agashi
Guy! You deserve this abeg... something as heavy and bulky as a washing machine should be bought close by. You’ll spend more than 10k for Waybill, especially considering the distance. Why can’t you patronize your brothers from your abode? Ehn?!
Go sleep joor! I hope you find him, but you deserve whatever stress you go through to recover your funds

Asaba to Ibadan... ibu tata?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2020
LG 1.5HP horse power

With kit 80k buy and use.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Buy your face shield in wholesale and retail
Retail 2500 each
Wholesale 2300 each
Lagos/Nationwide/worldwide delivery
Note this design is new unique easy to wear and last longer.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2020
nnadychuks:
Guy! You deserve this abeg... something as heavy and bulky as a washing machine should be bought close by. You’ll spend more than 10k for Waybill, especially considering the distance. Why can’t you patronize your brothers from your abode? Ehn?!
Go sleep joor! I hope you find him, but you deserve whatever stress you go through to recover your funds

Asaba to Ibadan... ibu tata?

Oga these words are too harsh for a victim, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trusting someone.

I have bought stuffs from pple here without seeing the items just that I have to consider the amount involved if it's something I can let go and the fact remains that the amount involved can also cause someone with no intention of hushi to nurse one.

This is also relative as the guy must have weighed his as ₦35k is something he can afford to loose.

Unfortunately, even those with physical presence are been hushed in this part of the world (comp village is an example).

This blame act will only prevent victims from reporting and the scammer will be greatfull as more persons will join his statistics.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (6249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Narnah(f), CureMe, Amuroba, Horlaeva, ALABACONNECT(m), emeraldknytt(m), Polaris1, ColdXAutoLtd and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.