Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6382383 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggysmall44(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
chinae:

Oga these words are too harsh for a victim, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trusting someone.

I have bought stuffs from pple here without seeing the items just that I have to consider the amount involved if it's something I can let go and the fact remains that the amount involved can also cause someone with no intention of hushi to nurse one.

This is also relative as the guy must have weighed his as ₦35k is something he can afford to loose.

Unfortunately, even those with physical presence are been hushed in this part of the world (comp village is an example).

This blame act will only prevent victims from reporting and the scammer will be greatfull as more persons will join his statistics.

Thanks bro jare.

Thats the problem with d country people.

When shit happens you blame the victim so they will not be able to voice out next time just like issue of rape.

What is the big deal in you trusting people with funds and they deliver.

I am an engineer and so many people has sent in funds to me and we deliver their jobs even without seeing eachother.

And one thing is, when a car accident happen, even people who have never been around a steering wheel blame the driver.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Army10:
LG 1.5HP horse power

With kit 80k buy and use.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
liricaliblunt:
3K ONLY
you have 45?. leather made sneakers
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wasak(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Jennynexx22:

Pictures

Is the rug still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by liricaliblunt(f): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2020
Xmen149:

No, 45 available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donphilex(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2020
nnadychuks:
Guy! You deserve this abeg... something as heavy and bulky as a washing machine should be bought close by. You’ll spend more than 10k for Waybill, especially considering the distance. Why can’t you patronize your brothers from your abode? Ehn?!
Go sleep joor! I hope you find him, but you deserve whatever stress you go through to recover your funds

Asaba to Ibadan... ibu tata?

You’re a very big fool and an idiot for saying this which kain mumu talk be this and coming form a person who wants people to trust you and do business with you also , nor be your fault na the kain stupid mentality when you get .it just goes a lot to talk about the kain of person your are and your business now you expect person to to trust and do business with you with kain mentality. Next time if you don’t anything to say just keep quite and don’t add salt to an open wound already .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmajor10(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Don't send money to anybody, even if it's within the same state. Inspect the goods you're to purchase before buying. If you can't be present, ask someone close by you trust to help you inspect and also make video call. If don't have anyone or you feel it is too stressful, let go of the deal.

I once saw an advert here last year for 7 x 7 bed frame and mattress, drove from ikeja to somewhere after Ajah to inspect. I got there like what I saw, started negotiating with logistics company to come and carry. Mind you price for the item was 100k. When he heard logistics company coming was when story changed to, I will have to wait a month but I can secure it with part payment. I took my L on my chest and went away. The one month delay was never mention on the advert, during our WhatsApp chat, nor phone calls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Xmen149:

44?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Sharp device
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippleblessing(f): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2020
I want us to know that some people has nothing like TRUST in their life. No matter how careful you can be a scammer will always look ways to scam you.

I have bought items here and I still intend to buy more, I have even stood as a middle man for a friend that saw an ad here but not in Lagos State.
I can tell you that some sellers purposely posted an item they don't have here just to attract people to scam.

My advice to the guy that was scammed, it's not too late, go to your bank with your chat evidence, demand to see the manager, explain your plight to him, go on Twitter, search for EFCC Fraud desk and make a complain, you will be guided on how to make a physical complain.

the scammer could be fished out if you duely followed up.

But next time, ask when buying something and it's not in your state of residence, ask someone to stand in for you, either as escrow or just to check the item before you make any payment. If you don't have anyone in that state, you can ask a nairaland padi to help you out with that.
another thing, do a moniker search using their moniker, after the person release their phone number and account details do another search, the person might have more than one moniker but same account details, this would let you know how genuine they are, their acclaimed locations and etc.

The purpose of this thread is not to scam, but we live in a world where people has used little trust someone has in them to hurt back.

and I think it's time we start naming and shaming all confirmed scammer as well, if you like tagged it witch hunting as far as we are checking out for each other so someone won't come and scam us, it's fine.

Abeg ooo, who get big parlour rug ooo, measuring 13ft × 22ft or more, chocolate or something dark in colour at clearance sale, and I also need a book shelf at clearance sale as well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by opetobi(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2020
opetobi:
Quick Deal

iPhone X
Space Grey
FU
64gb

iPhone XR
Red
CU
128gb

XR still available

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2020
gnaira:

44?
you sell sneakers?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by flyca: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
After 24 hours and the accused has come out to clear his name, please we will appreciate if anyone (probably working in or connected to someone working in the bank) can reveal the identity of this fraudster. If possible the picture, physical address even the facebook account of that dimwit! We should not tolerate or allow them get away with these fraudlent acts!

TRUST is the most basic of all human relationships!

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Samcoflex75(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
MrReeseG:

You ought to be flogged too
Asaba to Ibadan and you sent out money without doing due diligence or even employing the services of an escrow (certified escrow) on here, that is way too reckless of you.
Now you have gone and done it
If you have his account details, you can visit your bank for help...

Next time, ask for validation from people on here before you transact or use an escrow (In case you were wondering what an ESCROW meant: Its a process where the buyer of the property deposits the payment amount for the property in an account held by a third party. The seller can proceed with property inspections and/or transfer confident that the funds are there, and the buyer is capable of making payment)

Do you have any good one you can recommend
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Donphilex:

You’re a very big fool and an idiot for saying this which kain mumu talk be this and coming form a person who wants people to trust you and do business with you also , nor be your fault na the kain stupid mentality when you get .it just goes a lot to talk about the kain of person your are and your business now you expect person to to trust and do business with you with kain mentality. Next time if you don’t anything to say just keep quite and don’t add salt to an open wound already .
mumu go and stress yourself in the hands of police and intelligence units.
And for my business here... I don’t even Waybill to regions more than 2-3 hours drive, because something might happen to the goods.
Use ur head Mr man. It’s an advice, not an insult
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donphilex(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2020
nnadychuks:
mumu go and stress yourself in the hands of police and intelligence units.
And for my business here... I don’t even Waybill to regions more than 2-3 hours drive, because something might happen to the goods.
Use ur head Mr man. It’s an advice, not an insult

No be your fault you’re free to say whatever you like but it shows the type of person you are, try advising yourself first before trying to advice others.

PLEASE WHOEVER IS DEALING WITH THIS PERSON SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS, HE HAS EVERY TENDENCY OF BEING DUBIOUS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Samcoflex75:

wese90 sure escrow on nairaland

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Samcoflex75:

An escrow? I have used Wese90 before...
In phone dealings though and he's quite the straightforward and selfless fellow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Clothingonline9(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Buy your Europe clothing for men jeans chinos and shirts payment on delivery within lagos and Nationwide delivery available too
Pant trousers 1500 above

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2020
chinae:

Oga these words are too harsh for a victim, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trusting someone.

I have bought stuffs from pple here without seeing the items just that I have to consider the amount involved if it's something I can let go and the fact remains that the amount involved can also cause someone with no intention of hushi to nurse one.

This is also relative as the guy must have weighed his as ₦35k is something he can afford to loose.

Unfortunately, even those with physical presence are been hushed in this part of the world (comp village is an example).

This blame act will only prevent victims from reporting and the scammer will be greatfull as more persons will join his statistics.
I understand... but try and consider the size of the item he’s purchasing. How convenient do you think it will get in a transport vehicle, talk less of a 5+ hours drive?
The seller is a scammer and I hope the buyer gets a hold of him .
I would’ve been sympathetic with the buyer if He bought something less bulkier than a washing machine, but that’s my point... Why not get it from your local stores to save you cost of transport and the risk involved?
I hope he gets the thief, but I also hope he learns from his mistake
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nnadychuks(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Donphilex:

No be your fault you’re free to say whatever you like but it shows the type of person you are, try advising yourself first before trying to advice others.

PLEASE WHOEVER IS DEALING WITH THIS PERSON SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS, HE HAS EVERY TENDENCY OF BEING DUBIOUS.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Post his phone number too

biggysmall44:

Good evening everyone.

I think I have waited long enough to call out this scammer.

He posted this washing machine for sale and I messaged him on whatsapp of which I later made payment of 35k for the item and logistics on saturday to be delivered to Ibadan.

Ever since I made the payment, his numbers has not been going through and he has not replied on whatsapp (I think he blocked me lol ).

Attached are the screenshots and his account details.

GTB
Moses Agashi
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2020
nnadychuks:
I understand... but try and consider the size of the item he’s purchasing. How convenient do you think it will get in a transport vehicle, talk less of a 5+ hours drive?
The seller is a scammer and I hope the buyer gets a hold of him.
I would’ve been sympathetic to the buyer if He bought something less bulky than a washing machine, but that’s my point... Why not get it from your local stores to save you the cost of transport and the risk involved?
I hope he gets the thief, but I also hope he learns from his mistake

Wrong assertion!!!

What then is the purpose of this thread?
It was for us to get people willing to let go of these things at clearance prices
Some of these are things we don't readily need/can do without... But because we are getting them at prices we might not get them for, ever again, we'd rather buy and keep them.

All in all, biggysmall44, drop the phone number of the accused and also any other details you have been able to lay your hands on
Have you gone to the bank too?
35k fit be small money for una, no be small money for me.... E dey pepper me for body baje

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fergieboy: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2020
biggysmall44:

Good evening everyone.

I think I have waited long enough to call out this scammer.

He posted this washing machine for sale and I messaged him on whatsapp of which I later made payment of 35k for the item and logistics on saturday to be delivered to Ibadan.

Ever since I made the payment, his numbers has not been going through and he has not replied on whatsapp (I think he blocked me lol ).

Attached are the screenshots and his account details.

GTB
Moses Agashi
Where is that guy that got hold of someone bvn via a connect in gtb bank

That tried to scam him

Forgotten his handle
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2020
Meanwhile, I still dey find confirm hard and high bed o.. My current one is somewhat high but soft and hurts my back.

I also need a table and chair that can fit into a single room and not take too much space. I need it as a workstation setup as I have been working remotely recently and I don tire to siddon for floor.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chummynoni(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
are you into selling of luxury shoes? make good use of 50% reduction in price of our shoes and resell at whatever price you want. Hurry while stock last. check my profile for more info

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
King-size wardrobe available for sale.

Reason for sale: I moved to an apartment with built-in wall wardrobes.

Specifications: 7ft in height, and 5ft in width. 2 compartments for hanging clothes, 6 compartments for keeping folded clothes and 3 drawers. It is solidly built and big.

Pictures are attached and visits are welcomed. Location is Orile.

Price is 60,000 firm.

I am sorry, I will not respond to lower price bids. Thanks

Whatsapp: 0.9..0.8.3-7-4.8-6,3,5

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by victor175(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2020
alftdbts:

Sorry bro im not selling. I just started using it. But I could trade for something I need or that catch my fancy. Whats your budget if you have cash i could help you ask a friend He has iwatch series 2&3 he might be willing to sell.

And I ve 2 other nice watches. One antique and the other Rose Gold Coifman. The first over 100k and the second below a 100k and a year old Rhett Fossil leather watch 25k only. Not smart watches though.

Hello. Please Interested in the Iwatch 3(gps+cellular), 60k budget, you can drop WhatsApp number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Umidigi Power Smartphone for sale

6.3" FHD screen
4/64gb variant (Golden color)
Stock Android 9.0 (Pie)
4G Global LTE support (Supports Glo 4G band 28)
Supports NFC
5,150mah battery capacity
Type-C charging port
Contains free pouch
Pre-applied screen protector (Factory)
Brand new with sealed carton
Location is Abeokuta, can be waybilled through interstate buses or GIG Logistics

Price: 50k, slightly negotiable
Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Tundexi:
HP medium size Elitebook 2560P for sale
4 gb ram
More than 3 hours backup with Adapter
80Gb Harddisk
Working perfectly well and in good condition

Price- 35k

Preferred Location- Ibadan

Physical examination only in Ibadan

HSPA 42Mbps universal modem for sale as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (6233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.