Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 (2816 Views)

Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
The (treated) polyurethane foam panel is an absorbent decorative product for installation on walls and ceilings. It is used to enhance a facility without making mayor aesthetic changes.

This product has been developed to correct acoustic problems usually found in any space, such as echo, concentration or excessive reverberation time, responsible for distorting sound in a space.

Material: faux leather
usage: entertainment
usage: administration
usage: household
usage: commerce
model number: self-adhesive
pattern: solid
function: moisture-proof
function: waterproof
function: sound-absorbing
function: soundproof
function: mould-proof
function: heat insulation
feature: mildew resistant
feature: extra thick
feature: self-adhesive
feature: water resistant
feature: environment friendly
feature: formaldehyde-free
Price: white #1500
Other colors: #2000
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08116671284

1 Share

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is it removable
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by psucc(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Op try to come up with clear info on your product.

E.g. what size of wall the can the N1,500 worth of product cover?

2. What is its durability?

3. Can it be replaced?

3 Likes

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
psucc:
Op try to come up with clear info on your product.

E.g. what size of wall the can the N1,500 worth of product cover?

2. What is its durability?

3. Can it be replaced?
Thank you.
1. The price is per square meter, meaning a 12ft by 12ft wall will require 18pcs Max.
2. Durability is the features and functions listed above
3. I don’t understand what you mean by ‘replaced’ sir

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
uruba23:
Is it removable
it is self adhesive but it doesn’t remove easily. It sticks firmly, more than the normal wallpapers (with glue)
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by realborn(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Op,

Polyurethane is suspected to off-gas toxins with alleged harmful health impacts during its product life.

We should be careful of its use, except we are sure of the composition and affirm there are no adverse impacts to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by zoeA: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:
it is self adhesive but it doesn’t remove easily. It sticks firmly, more than the normal wallpapers (with glue)
I think what he meant was, if it can be easily replaced when you are bored with it
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by psucc(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:

Thank you.
1. The price is per square meter, meaning a 12ft by 12ft wall will require 18pcs Max.
Durability can be stated in terms of months or years it can serve. Thus, it can as well answer the last question.

For example it can be replaced say after 5years or there about.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
psucc:
Durability can be stated in terms of months or years it can serve. Thus, it can as well answer the last question.

For example it can be replaced say after 5years or there about.
there is a particular spray paint that sticks to glazing or polished surface. For the issue of replacing, it’s easier to spray it with the paint I recommend. Unless you want to peel it off; that I’m not sure of because I haven’t tried it before
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
realborn:
@Op,

Polyurethane is suspected to off-gas toxins with alleged harmful health impacts during its product life.

We should be careful of its use, except we are sure of the composition and affirm there are no adverse impacts to the ecosystem.
It is treated Polyurethane my friend. Otherwise I would have serious breathing issues, especially for the fact that I’ve been dealing on Pvc ceilings and wall stickers for over 7 years now.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
zoeA:

I think what he meant was, if it can be easily replaced when you are bored with it
Yes it can. Thought he was going to try to transfer the wall stickers to a different location;For that, he would need extra glue
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by ieemmanuel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pay on delivery?
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
ieemmanuel:
Pay on delivery?
whats your location?
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by realborn(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:
It is treated Polyurethane my friend. Otherwise I would have serious breathing issues, especially for the fact that I’ve been dealing on Pvc ceilings and wall stickers for over 7 years now.

Hmmm, PVC ceilings, another ticking time bomb. It is well!
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by zoeA: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:
Yes it can. Thought he was going to try to transfer the wall stickers to a different location;For that, he would need extra glue
Hope the glue doesn't leave permanent marks on the wall?
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
realborn:

Hmmm, PVC ceilings, another ticking time bomb. It is well!
This man you too Dey fear... there’s dangers of everything as long as you search for it online , even painting a house. But what you must understand is that bloggers will always try to ensure traffic to their blogs. Like why would someone search for “dangers of painting a house”? Guess what my friend... it’s all over the net. Maybe we should stop painting our houses too right? cheesy

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
zoeA:

Hope the glue doesn't leave permanent marks on the wall?
no it doesn’t leave any mark.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:

Thank you.
And you said with just 1500!? So that's 1500x18 ryt
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And you said with just 1500!? So that's 1500x18 ryt
yes 1500 x 18 = 27000 for the white only
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:
yes 1500 x 18 = 27000 for the white only
Misleading. Funny enough this wallpaper shit is dirt cheap abroad, infact it has gone out of style there sef. Na him una wan use dey cut people head here

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by realborn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
nnadychuks:
This man you too Dey fear... there’s dangers of everything as long as you search for it online , even painting a house. But what you must understand is that bloggers will always try to ensure traffic to their blogs. Like why would someone search for “dangers of painting a house”? Guess what my friend... it’s all over the net. Maybe we should stop painting our houses too right? cheesy

Lol. It has nothing to do with fear, but sustainable design, human health and environmentally suitable ecosystem and habitat.

Please note that PVC (not to be confused with uPVC) is the worst plastic on planet earth.

In similitude to asbestos, these uncontrolled dangerous products and their likes contain agents such as carcinogens, teratogens and mutagens among other harmful chemicals such as Bisphenol A, dioxin, phthalates, phosgene, Dichloro-diphenyl trichloroethane, Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers which are largely responsible for endocrine disruptions, respiratory diseases, transgenerational reproductive harm, cancers, infertility, abnormal genital and reproductive development among other severe health impacts (eventually lead to high mortality rate and reduced life expectancy) on a life cycle assessment basis and extensive exposure to human health.

There are environmentally friendly and compliant paints with the apposite ecolabel. These are not harmful.

You may consider new product lines with ecolabels ( within and beyond the ISO 14000 schema) such as Green Label, Green Label Plus, Green Seal, Greenguard, WaterSense, Energy Star to mention a few.

Let’s jointly contribute to keeping our environment safe.

Good night and have a blessed week!
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Misleading. Funny enough this wallpaper shit is dirt cheap abroad, infact it has gone out of style there sef. Na him una wan use dey cut people head here
lol madam there are two things involved: you either get a visa to Stay in the abroad, or you buy online and pay for shipping fees. Maybe then you Will understand it’s neither dirt cheap nor outdated. There’s 70x15, 70x38 and 70x77. What I’m offering is 70x77.
The average Nigerian always tries to compare our country with abroad cheesy
Please come and buy from me, it’s cheaper than online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2020
nnadychuks:
lol madam there are two things involved: you either get a visa to Stay in the abroad, or you buy online and pay for shipping fees. Maybe then you Will understand it’s neither dirt cheap nor outdated. There’s 70x15, 70x38 and 70x77. What I’m offering is 70x77.
The average Nigerian always tries to compare our country with abroad cheesy
Please come and buy from me, it’s cheaper than online
imagine ordering just 18pcs from abroad. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by psucc(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2020
nnadychuks:
there is a particular spray paint that sticks to glazing or polished surface. For the issue of replacing, it’s easier to spray it with the paint I recommend. Unless you want to peel it off; that I’m not sure of because I haven’t tried it before
You still have not stated his long it will last before the "spray paint".
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2020
psucc:
You still have not stated his long it will last before the "spray paint".
have been using this since last year June. It still looks fine to me

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
realborn:

Lol. It has nothing to do with fear, but sustainable design, human health and environmentally suitable ecosystem and habitat.

Please note that PVC (not to be confused with uPVC) is the worst plastic on planet earth.

In similitude to asbestos, these uncontrolled dangerous products and their likes contain agents such as carcinogens, teratogens and mutagens among other harmful chemicals such as Bisphenol A, dioxin, phthalates, phosgene, Dichloro-diphenyl trichloroethane, Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers which are largely responsible for endocrine disruptions, respiratory diseases, transgenerational reproductive harm, cancers, infertility, abnormal genital and reproductive development among other severe health impacts (eventually lead to high mortality rate and reduced life expectancy) on a life cycle assessment basis and extensive exposure to human health.

There are environmentally friendly and compliant paints with the apposite ecolabel. These are not harmful.

You may consider new product lines with ecolabels ( within and beyond the ISO 14000 schema) such as Green Label, Green Label Plus, Green Seal, Greenguard, WaterSense, Energy Star to mention a few.

Let’s jointly contribute to keeping our environment safe.

Good night and have a blessed week!
wait abeg wait... what’s all these you’re typing? I’m a science student but this is beyond me. I no understand grin
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Come and beautify your homes
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Katier00(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
nnadychuks:

Thank you.
can you use it on textcoat wall
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by RedNStripes(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
nnadychuks:

Thank you.

So in a 12x12 room, what you'll need is 1500x18=27000. If this is what it'll cost, please how much would it cost to repaint same room?
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2020
RedNStripes:

So in a 12x12 room, what you'll need is 1500x18=27000. If this is what it'll cost, please how much would it cost to repaint same room?

It’s even more costly than wallpapers.
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Katier00:
can you use it on textcoat wall
it depends on how rough it is. I’ll have to see the wall first
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2020
RedNStripes:

paints, wallpaper, wall panels and wall stickers. You choose what you can afford and stop stressing yourself.
If painting looks more attractive to you, then that’s fine.
If plain wallpapers is your choice then that’s fine.
Very soon, this wall stickers won’t need introductions anymore in 9ja because it looks fine and is durable. It also saves cost of painting or buying glue...

(1) (2) (Reply)

CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / #20 Interesting Ways To Raise A Smart, Intelligent And Friendly Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.