Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6404368 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (6245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omcd: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2021
uniquetechng:
UK6300 performed better despite been 3 years older.

Did you take your time to look up the UN7000

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/un7000

This is besides the point. They're both every level TVs. There's no way in hell the equivalent of the UK6300 is over 500k today as you said.

And no, the UK6300 doesn't necessarily perform better than the UN7000. You no go use 3 years ago rating compare today rating. What would qualify as good 3 years ago might qualify as mediocre today.

We don derail the thread reach sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Omcd:

Think you're confusing (ordinary) led for UHD
UHD is not TV tech. It's just resolution (4k), just like HD, FHD and 8k. The OLED and Nano you're referencing are all UHD as well.

In terms of tech, you talk of Nano, OLED, QLED, LED, LCD, Plasma ... (Even though most of em are really LCDs at the end of the day)
Abeg make una open another thread for tv types and models, then tag your colleagues along

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by damdam995(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adejuliet(f): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Nairalanders come and patronize me ooooooooo����
FRESHLY MADE SMOOTHIES ✅
CREAMY TIGERNUT MILK ✅
ORGANIC FRUITJUICE✅
❌No Preservatives
❌NO ADDITIVES
Please if you are seeing this, kindly refer me.

Delivery available within and outside Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Kenarr:
Still Available

I have a 32inch LG Led TV with a line on the screen.
TV works perfectly fine with remote and receipt available.

Price - 20k

Location, Volks, Iyanoba axis Lagos.

Call or Whatsapp : 09023441336
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Flooerin(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Taiwo20:

What the KVA?

1.8kva
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Shuttuope post=104687731][/quote] do you still have clone AirPods Pro?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2021
uniquetechng:
Nah not same person, die the thought ,she is a woman and I am a man. I am into automobile not selling of household items, I was forced to correct his misinformation about TV because TVs are like phones where you have flashings, mid range and entry level models and prices differs.
Go to Alaba international then you will know that many used flagship TVs are more expensive than new mid range or entry level tvs like that UN7000 he quoted, that TV is illy equipped, only a TV novice will argue that.

Please,how can one identity an original LG TV, aside the outlet or retailer one is buying from
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ebubemg(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Omcd:

Think you're confusing (ordinary) led for UHD
UHD is not TV tech. It's just resolution (4k), just like HD, FHD and 8k. The OLED and Nano you're referencing are all UHD as well.

In terms of tech, you talk of Nano, OLED, QLED, LED, LCD, Plasma ... (Even though most of em are really LCDs at the end of the day)
I know all 4ks are UHD
I'm calling it UHD(ultra HD) because that's what lg is calling it and it's easier to differentiate it like that
most TV screens are led except oled
Qled, nano cell, neo qled them still be led
The issue is that guy trying to pass that low budget ultra HD as flagship TV

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by africo13610(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2021
phone number please.
damdam995:
40" hisense smart TV
Condition is almost new.
Price 120k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmony940(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=jendor123 post=104702468].

Price?[/quote
4.3 mil
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Jokesnice:
@Uniquewise.. Ma'am, I never want to write this bcoz I know that u have a good track record here and obviously u don't have bad intentions but ur reply raised more questions than answers honestly and then tagging people like sanshez who critique fairly I may add as haters. Let's not go into that anyway...
Madam, ur hand was caught in a cookie jar. U may have gotten away with this numerous times but today u got called out. What u do next is very important. You apologize and then reaffirm ur integrity by posting the real pictures of urs which u haven't even done yet. All I see is u attacking anyone that tries to wade into this matter as if it will deter us. I might as well say my own and be attacked. What's one more right?
Let me ask, do those people that work for u don't have phones and can't these pictures be sent to u through Whatsapp. Plz kindly do the needful.

@uniquewise...Please take this advice up here..You have not scammed anyone; atleast no one has reported you as a fraudulent person..No need for all this defensive attitude..Just do it right and move on and continue to give us good deals...

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
do you still have clone AirPods Pro?

Yes

Contact 08105678871
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ojusegunola(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
damdam995:
40" hisense smart TV
Condition is almost new.
Price 120k
no contact,no location!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hollawayn05(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
For sale
100 crates Of Eggs
Price: 1300
Size: Ursorted Big
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CACagent1: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Register your Business Name for 18k Only.
Certificate out in One Week.
Call or WhatsApp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluwatosinajayi(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
VCA bracelet available in blue and red colour
@#1500
Hand bracelet available in 5 different designs
@1000
Hand bangles available in 5 different designs

Pick up location Sango Ota

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oluwatosinajayi(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
AirPods pro
True wireless Earbuds
Brand new
Music time 4-5hours
Automatic pairing
Noise cancellation and transparency mode
Built in microphone for hands free call
Wake Siri - touch the headset for about 1 second, then let go
Lit sound production
Only few left!!!!
Hurry up and get yours!!!

Free delivery to this areas only; Sango Ota, Ota, Joju Tollgate, Ajegunle, Alakuko, Meran, Kola, Iyanlogbo, Ifo, Ijako. anywhere outside this areas, delivery fee apply.

Price: #5,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Temiyato34:
its over 14hrs and the USELESS and BIAS moderator that ban me for replying this offensive comment hasnt done same to UNIQUEFOOL. UNIQUEFOOL , na ur generations sick , even ur family members still dey YABA LEFT and dey will never be okay.... I dont understand y u shud be referring to the washing machine as an issue. U advertised, i priced , u didn't sell to me , i went to an lg store to get a new one wey carry 1yr warrant. Whats the issue there . this is a public forum IDIOT , if u cant stand the heat , leave the kitchen......u advertise , we price . if the price is outrageous, i will point it out and others will too. OLOSHI ,U say my cup go full , who u be for the picture self.....and to the USELESS moderstor , u can ban and delet my comment again.
take it easy, u guys don't need to dabble into stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by damdam995(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ojusegunola:
no contact,no location!
sango Ota. 0907three955three62
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by damdam995(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
africo13610:
phone number please.
0907three955362
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
best price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Femiblacky:

Yes, they should o
It's true the money is in the account go to Access bank and get your money, my source confirmed it

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by C505: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
dearygally:

10kg or 20kg?
Single or pair?

20kg
Pair
Let me see the pix you have
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
owolabi5:
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ambeed(f): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
SIRJOENATOR:

The pictures you put on this ads is from a NL post since 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3679597/binatone-bac-200-air-cooler-sale

How do you explain that?
Is it thesame product from 2017 you're selling as "Like new" ? Or you put up fake pictures to deceive your customers.... this tread is a joke!!!

Damn, you guys are good

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frowland(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ebubemg:
u really don't know much about TV, was rating u so high before cheesy
I nano cell TV can never be better than an oled TV
I never said nano cell are the best
I said the best is oled followed by nano then before UHD
It's like
Oled (flagship)
Nano (mid range)
UHD (low budget)
Nano cell and UHD are both ips but nano cell comes with quantum dot that's that's why it's called nano and better than UHD
U think u talking to some random person that don't know much about TV?
Today u will gain some knowledge about TVs grin

I just bought 55" nano cell for someone just recently.
Are you saying it's not up to par? Please kindly enlighten me a bit.

Edith: Nano (mid range). Now I get it, but when using with Dstv Explorer, any noticeable difference with OLED? Not interested in gaming and all those consoles.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frowland(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ebubemg:

U see how the price is different from oled to nano cell to UHD right?
I'm waiting for the UHD is is 500k or 800k
I don't do beer palour argument, I argue with fact

Interesting.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by alftdbts: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have these stuffs for sale: Don't need hem in my personal space no more. [b]Negotiable.
[/b]

AggressorGT bicycle: (Chrome color with silver trims)
Price: 50k (Not negotiable)

Timberland Boot (Was never worn before, but it has some wears and tear, dirt due to the dust and dampness around where I kept it)
Color: Black
Size: 44
Price: 15k

Crown Star Grill/Oven
Condition: New never used before (Impulsive purchase)
Price: 10k

Acer flat screen monitor (Bought newly for 25k about 6years ago)
Size: 19" LCD screen
Price: 8k

Harbett Monitor Speaker (Passive studio monitor speaker)
If you on a very low budget you can manage this until you can afford active monitor speaker)
Price: 20k

Aiwa Speakers (2units)
100watts, 8ohms each (Small sized but powerful)
Price: 5k

My pics re heavy so its not uploading, so here is a collage, if you interested I could send more pics/make video via Whatsapp.

Call/whatsapp: 08032483447
And please no unsolicited offers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (6245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mrgbenga1, funstufz, olaboy33(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.