Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6408803 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (6248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oil dey ur head... Maybe does once never sabi how to operate phone
Jokesnice:
@Uniquewise.. Ma'am, I never want to write this bcoz I know that u have a good track record here and obviously u don't have bad intentions but ur reply raised more questions than answers honestly and then tagging people like sanshez who critique fairly I may add as haters. Let's not go into that anyway...
Madam, ur hand was caught in a cookie jar. U may have gotten away with this numerous times but today u got called out. What u do next is very important. You apologize and then reaffirm ur integrity by posting the real pictures of urs which u haven't even done yet. All I see is u attacking anyone that tries to wade into this matter as if it will deter us. I might as well say my own and be attacked. What's one more right?
Let me ask, do those people that work for u don't have phones and can't these pictures be sent to u through Whatsapp. Plz kindly do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
lamdec:
Nigerian used Toyota Highlander 2001 for sale. No issues at all, selling due to relocation.
First body, sound engine, AC working.

Price: 1.6m (negotiable)

This is beyond market value sef. Haaaaaaaaaa

How much will you now sell the Tokunbo?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bravo
Temiyato34:
its over 14hrs and the USELESS and BIAS moderator that ban me for replying this offensive comment hasnt done same to UNIQUEFOOL. UNIQUEFOOL , na ur generations sick , even ur family members still dey YABA LEFT and dey will never be okay.... I dont understand y u shud be referring to the washing machine as an issue. U advertised, i priced , u didn't sell to me , i went to an lg store to get a new one wey carry 1yr warranty. Whats the issue there . this is a public forum IDIOT , if u cant stand the heat , leave the kitchen......u advertise , we price . if the price is outrageous, i will point it out and others will too. OLOSHI ,U say my cup go full , who u be for the picture self.....and to the USELESS moderstor , u can ban and delet my comment again.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
lamdec:
Nigerian used Toyota Highlander 2001 for sale. No issues at all, selling due to relocation.

Location?
1.2m?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm
temmie24:
6blades,4500watts rated power.
2ltrs, high speed
High power blender and grinder.
Very effective for both personal and commercial purpose.

Not the common ones you see in every corner.
Quality assure.

Call or Whatsapp 08064929464 to place order.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uniquewise
It has do oooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Don't loud
SIRJOENATOR:

The pictures you put on this ads is from a NL post since 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3679597/binatone-bac-200-air-cooler-sale

How do you explain that?
Is it thesame product from 2017 you're selling as "Like new" ? Or you put up fake pictures to deceive your customers.... this tread is a joke!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
I HAVE DRINKS FOR SALE

Moët, Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Remy, Dusse, baileys, Jameson … still more

ALL 100% ORIGINAL AND RELIABLE

Selling at 20% off the market value of each drink

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Location is Lagos
WhatsApp me on O9031464211

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frowland(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I think it's the same person behind the two monikers...both are starting with "unique"...

Hmmm
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seunmarytemi(f): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ghost1994:

No problem he’s just 3 and half he’s gonna outgrown it soonest and I’m not planning to get baby anytime soon.

Dashing out will be fine sowing seed
Okay sir, pls am into cargo and logistics, and also into foodstuffs exportation. Pls kindly connect me to potential customers.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Uniquewise:
And as many as are waiting in the wings to attack my posts, (many without justification), pls continue. We all know when criticism is genuine, but when it is dished out just to drag someone else, when it is done with the intention to discredit them, then there is a problem. Bullying is the name of that problem.

I cannot be bullied, simple.

Which one be bully cool
Your attention was drawn to a post... U talk say na bully grin

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Siunit26: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
lamdec:

Location and contact to reach you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
How much last
Mzflexydeeva:
Unisex slide.... 5,000.

Pay on Delivery Available in Lagos

Condition... New
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jasam19: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Madam Uniquewise also stole the picture of the 1 HP National AC I posted in March and she is here insulting people for saying the truth. https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/2192#100327095

I really doubt your credibility. I don't want to even talk about your ridiculously high prices

Uniquewise:
1hp National AC Windows unit
Original
Working well
Price 30k

ORL 26" fan
3 months used
Price 26k

WhatsApp Only 08133056804

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by frowland(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
shewenolu:
Good Evening Everyone,

The following items are less than i year since purchase and they are available for sale.
Kindly Contact this phone number if interested- 08088655568.

-Scan frost gas cooker -55,000
-Russell Hobbs microwave -50,000
-Midea microwave-25,000
-Television console stand with glass surface-90,000

Your prices are almost same as new one. Example the television stand. Unless you initially bought it higher somewhere but that TV stand @90k is almost like new one's price; or you are reselling for someone; if not the case then we can have a deal, including the chair if their respective prices are fair.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jasam19:
Madam Uniquewise also stole the picture of the 1 HP National AC I posted in March and she is here insulting people for saying the truth. https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/2192#100327095

I really doubt your credibility. I don't want to even talk about your ridiculously high prices

Lobatan!!!

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alvin007: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Alvin007:
Original Nike ‘Stranger things/Hawkins’ Cortez Sneakers.
I repeat…it’s ‘Original’ ….and ‘brand new’
Price is 35k
Size 44.
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ias1: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jasam19:

EWEH

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jasam19:

Perhaps she bought it from you and tried to resell? Well, I can't rule out the possibility of you being a 'hater' right now. You cannot bring us down and this 'bullying' won't work. Wait for it. grin

29 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sanchez01:

Perhaps she bought it from you and tried to resell? Well, I can't rule out the possibility of you being a 'hater' right now. You cannot bring us down and this 'bullying' won't work. Wait for it. grin

And for the first time you're right.
I bought the AC from Jasam19.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lamdec(f): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Siunit26:

Location and contact to reach you.

Lekki Lagos,
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lamdec(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
agbonda:

Location?
1.2m?

Lekki Lagos, Can't do 1.2 please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
saint2ace:
Neatly used iPhone 6s
Silver
32gb ROM
BH 100%
Asking price is #53,000

See ehn, I know it’s your item o.
I know it doesn’t concern me. I know you can list as you like.

But in your honest mind, don’t you feel funny listing an iPhone 6s for 53k lol.

Happy sales tho

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Phranceaseco(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
New Open box
iPhone 12 Pro Max
FU | 256GB

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Jasam19:

So unfortunate you're getting into this. I'll still lay this out to you nonetheless.

@Jasam19, Yes I bought the AC from you in Ajao Estate, remember?Sometime in March of this year. Contacted you from this thread, made enquiries about the AC. You sent the pictures to me yourself. I sent a colleague, Mr C...r, he had to wait a long time for you to show up, cos you were not at home. We could not even test the AC cos you claimed there was no generator to power it on as you were packing out of the apartment. You assured us it was working well. We decided we would take the risk of buying an untested AC. We haggled the price, you said you wanted to confirm prices from your husband. We finally settled on the price, he picked it and left.

I'm taking the time to explain all this so you will know that things are not as you thought; I am in fact a customer of yours, shocking, isn't it?

The AC was originally meant to be used by my colleague, but they installed prepaid meter in his house, so he changed his mind.

Look closely, same picture, same AC. If I had wanted to be deceptive, I shouldn't have used the same exact pictures, which even has a missing knob. I should have looked for a finer AC to display in order to "deceive", abi?

Sometimes when you want to cast someone, there might be a story behind their actions which you are not even aware of.

Hope this settles your mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aboyaji(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2021
MyphoneandI:

See ehn, I know it’s your item o.
I know it doesn’t concern me. I know you can list as you like.

But in your honest mind, don’t you feel funny listing an iPhone 6s for 53k lol.

Happy sales tho

That kain person no d get shame at all o.

Unique.wise colleagues dem

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2021
I think henceforth, I'll just take a back seat from responding to all the accusations. I've actually had enough. This has all been very distracting.

Anyone who has more "dirt" on me, pls share freely. Gloat over your findings. If that would make your life better. I won't be responding to any more call outs.

I need to focus once again.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NisforNicky: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Jasam19:

Sanchez01 thanks for enlightening us o

Uniquewise shame on you

Nobody should ever patronize you again

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NisforNicky: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Uniquewise:
I think henceforth, I'll just take a back seat from responding to all the accusations. I've actually had enough. This has all been very distracting.

Anyone who has more "dirt" on me, pls share freely. Gloat over your findings. If that would make your life better. I won't be responding to any more call outs.

I need to focus once again.

shame on you honestly
what you did is very bad

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adetunjioludami(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Omo...This thread na pure cruise!!!
So much words without any reform. Truly a person can be spoonfed and still die of hunger.

I just pity the people writing so much words. Abi una dey use speech to text Una don work with typewriter before? Ha! Omo Una dey type ooo.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by majorbravo: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2021
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (6248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: paaliaq, bzion1, ezugegere(m), Gistville, 100FIX1, Onexmk(m), Ominie(m), Caleb4show, Sultty(m), PacNwa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.