Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6424486 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) ... (6257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CrownedPhoenix: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by greatstephenho(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2021
shewenolu:
Good Evening Everyone,

The following items are less than i year since purchase and they are available for sale.
Kindly Contact this phone number if interested- 08088655568.

-Scan frost gas cooker -55,000
-Russell Hobbs microwave -50,000
-Midea microwave-25,000
-Television console stand with glass surface-90,000

gas cooker 40k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by greatstephenho(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2021
shewenolu:
Good Evening Everyone,

The following items are less than i year since purchase and they are available for sale.
Kindly Contact this phone number if interested- 08088655568.

-Hp printer-10,000
-Bed frame plus 2 side tables-80,000
-Orthopedic mattress-100,000
-Dstv explorer with dish-50,000
the bed and mattress can I pay 150k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mhizme: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Century stabiliser
5000vA

GOTv with HDMI
antenna, pole, remote, cable and all

Location; Ogun state
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Uniquewise:

Aren't you rather being so hasty in your conclusions though? You started the whole bickering, not even about pictures; that came in later by another poster. This is barely 24hrs and here you are demanding I produce pictures - to make you happy, or what? I know you're not concerned about correcting any wrong. Your motives are clear enough to me (you can read that anyway you want too)

Back to the topic, I decided to do this for the benefit of those who may genuinely wish to see the proofs that I truly have this Binatone air cooler. I already explained why I used the other photo that's not mine.

Pls note, I don't sleep on Nairaland. I have a day job which takes much of my time, and try to squeeze out time to also attend to my business here. It's unrealistic of you and anyone else to be dictating when you expect me to answer your questions. I'm doing this for the sake of clearing the dirt some of you are trying so hard to pile on me. Where this particular item is, the people there, like other reasonable people, also.work, and this is the earliest they could snap the pictures to me and send.

The pictures are here...I rest my case.

PS. They say he who alleges must prove. Kindly show evidence of your own air cooler that you bought brand new for 49k, which even though I tried to correct you was most likely a smaller size, hence the cheaper price. But No, you would have none of that; that doesn't fit the narrative you've been trying so hard to push.

Ok. You can now have the floor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6661732/clearance-sales-household-goods#103940732

Seriously, all these is not necessarily.

Did you make a mistake? Yes.

The only thing you should have done is explain yourself, give a date estimate when you would have the pictures, drop the pictures and move on.

Being unnecessary defencesive and attacking every single person who wades into the issue gives off a very bad vibe, I must say.

Just hope in all these you picked out the important lessons for next time cos that's want really matters.

There's no point going back and forth with persons whose only intention is to troll, right?

So stick to the business side of things.

And if someone points out a mistake you made, apologise swiftly, correct it as quickly as you can and move on.

For that's the only way we can actually get ahead in life.

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2021
We help you pick items at door step within Lagos and dispatch anywhere in the world.
If you don’t live in Lagos we can help you distribute your goods

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by greatstephenho(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
2010 Volkswagen CC foreign use 3.6 v6 engine,white working perfectly. Price 3m

201 Volkswagen CC registered one year ago neatly used everything is working perfectly. 2.0 TSI engine.
Price 2m

Available for inspection
Location Jakande Estate isolo Lagos
Call or WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hottadiva(f): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Wow!!! So you bought the AC for 15k or less sincw you claim you haggled prices and then tried reselling for 30k? What a wowza shocked shocked

Uniquewise:

And for the first time you're right.
I bought the AC from Jasam19.

34 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
mhizme:
Century stabiliser
5000vA

GOTv with HDMI
antenna, pole, remote, cable and all

Location; Ogun state

Where in Ogun state, pictures for the stabilizer. 13k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Noborry: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Guys,

Please I need to buy a wardrobe. Preferably around Lekki. Please let me know.

O.7.O six two nine four 3O9 three
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2021
MyphoneandI:

See ehn, I know it’s your item o.
I know it doesn’t concern me. I know you can list as you like.

But in your honest mind, don’t you feel funny listing an iPhone 6s for 53k lol.

Happy sales tho

I get 64gb variant
For just 43k

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Please do shed more light on this esp the credit card part. smiley

Sanchez01:

This might be a bit difficult. The way out would be to own a credit card and not a debit card. Nigerian banks offer credit cards and everyone won't be safe until they all put debit cards behind them.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2021
hottadiva:
Wow!!! So you bought the AC for 15k or less sincw you claim you haggled prices and then tried reselling for 30k? What a wowza shocked shocked

I tire o, I always know her Prices are on the high side, greedy asshole, that's y I'd advise most people to go to a store and get things themselves...

She's part of the people who killed the purpose of this thread, sebi na the one we know we dey talk? What of the ones we no see?

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chicflick: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Uniquewise:

So unfortunate you're getting into this. I'll still lay this out to you nonetheless.

@Jasam19, Yes I bought the AC from you in Ajao Estate, remember?Sometime in March of this year. Contacted you from this thread, made enquiries about the AC. You sent the pictures to me yourself. I sent a colleague, Mr C...r, he had to wait a long time for you to show up, cos you were not at home. We could not even test the AC cos you claimed there was no generator to power it on as you were packing out of the apartment. You assured us it was working well. We decided we would take the risk of buying an untested AC. We haggled the price, you said you wanted to confirm prices from your husband. We finally settled on the price, he picked it and left.

I'm taking the time to explain all this so you will know that things are not as you thought; I am in fact a customer of yours, shocking, isn't it?

The AC was originally meant to be used by my colleague, but they installed prepaid meter in his house, so he changed his mind.

Look closely, same picture, same AC. If I had wanted to be deceptive, I shouldn't have used the same exact pictures, which even has a missing knob. I should have looked for a finer AC to display in order to "deceive", abi?

Sometimes when you want to cast someone, there might be a story behind their actions which you are not even aware of.

Hope this settles your mind
So the AC you bought second hand for 15k you're trying to sell thirdhand at a clearance price of 30k?
Right!.

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by africo13610(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
There is nothing bad in buying something at a cheaper price and selling it at a higher price. Even those in Crypto does that, but what amaze me is buying it from the same thread and selling it on the same thread...There are other platform like jiji,facebook ads or even creating another thread to sell it.
Chicflick:

So the AC you bought second hand for 15k you're trying to sell thirdhand at a clearance price of 30k?
Right!.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
MyphoneandI:

See ehn, I know it’s your item o.
I know it doesn’t concern me. I know you can list as you like.

But in your honest mind, don’t you feel funny listing an iPhone 6s for 53k lol.

Happy sales tho

32GB for that matter. E say battery health na 100%, naso! I don’t even know where my 6s is. Thanks to this thread, I will go look for it when I gada strength. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
africo13610:
There is nothing bad in buying something at a cheaper price and selling it at a higher price. Even those in Crypto does that, but what amaze me is buying it from the same thread and selling it on the same thread...There are other platform like jiji,facebook ads or even creating another thread to sell it.

Is there a crypto clearance thread I'm unaware of where I can buy Bitcoin for 50 Kobo?

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chicflick: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
africo13610:
If there's nothing wrong with doubling the price and passing it off as a clearance sale then there's nothing wrong with selling the items on same thread.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sanchez01: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
africo13610:
There is no sin in actually selling the same on the same thread, to be sincere. Where the sin lies is in buying it cheaper then shoot up the price by 100% and sell on a CLEARANCE SALES THREAD AS A CLEARANCE SALE. That's some demonic greed. Some sellers genuinely sell these items cheaper but you might not understand the systemic rot and how deep it runs. It is the same way rents will cost N400,000 and agents will add up to N250,000 as commission and other charges, making it difficult for people. In the end, middlemen are a big problem, especially the ones with factory fitted greed.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Used apple Solo pro for 59k
Number in signature

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jiyke(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
pocohantas:

32GB for that matter. E say battery health na 100%, naso! I don’t even know where my 6s is. Thanks to this thread, I will go look for it when I gada strength. cheesy
Please, gather strength and look for it
I don't even have a big internet phone or rather WhatsApp phone.
Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Saklep: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2021
theboted:
I HAVE DRINKS FOR SALE

Moët, Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Remy, Dusse, baileys, Jameson … still more

ALL 100% ORIGINAL AND RELIABLE

Selling at 20% off the market value of each drink

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Location is Lagos
WhatsApp me on O9031464211
Give your Niggas make them sip am

Greedy Nigerians. Na everything una Dey sell

Shame

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamSirPhil(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Welcome to the club. lol

Premium cruise. smiley

adetunjioludami:
Omo...This thread na pure cruise!!!
So much words without any reform. Truly a person can be spoonfed and still die of hunger.

I just pity the people writing so much words. Abi una dey use speech to text Una don work with typewriter before? Ha! Omo Una dey type ooo.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Even Steve Jobs no do pass this one.

90k phone going for 65k? Abeg, someone should crown me the King of Clearance Sales grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jiyke(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
africo13610:
Thanks for saying this
There's nothing bad in reselling high, it's part of business ethics

Just that she shouldn't have brought or marketed it here, base on this place, is a Clarence home....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Pidginwhisper: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I’m in lag but no sir
alright then.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jiyke(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Saklep:

Shame
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Saklep:

Shame

Didn't want to reply you but this is barbaric.

What's your biz with what he decides to sell or not? Do you know the poster in person? Do you know his works of charity history? Do you know if he isn't a fan of alcohol, and urgently needs to settle some bills?

Some of you are despicable in anonymity and in person, tueh!!!!

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Saklep: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Didn't want to reply you but this is barbaric.

What's your biz with what he decides to sell or not? Do you know the poster in person? Do you know his works of charity history? Do you know if he isn't a fan of alcohol, and urgently needs to settle some bills?

Some of you are despicable in anonymity and in person, tueh!!!!
Have you no sense atall? Just in a bid to cover your own shame since you also post rubbish decaying stuffs up here for sell.

Cheap Mugu

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Saklep: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2021
iamSirPhil:
In case you are in doubt or don't believe your phone is working fine...

We have seen this same post the first 287 times you've posted it. It's becoming boring and bothersome.

Whoever will buy will buy okay?

Thanks for sharing BTW.

The guy is a stupid fellow. Just ignore him.

He doesn’t know his posts now make him look foolish rather than a sales advert

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) ... (6257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rottable(m), pryzlez, juliusijidola, Tokkson, motta(m), jarrot(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.