Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422309 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by grafixdon: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2021
fineboynl:
15k for the fan. But you will have to waybill it

I'm not desperate

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by RealWealth22: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Original OX ceiling fan -7k Neatly used 22" led TV - 28k call or Whatsapp: 0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Qtsnow:
3000v Power Solution Stabilizer - N16,000

26" Ox Fan, works perfectly - 20,000

Location - Akute

Call or WhatsApp - 08055 611 684

fan 15k. Waybill
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fineboynl(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2021
RealWealth22:
Original OX ceiling fan -7k Neatly used 22" led TV - 28k call or Whatsapp: 0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7
what's the name of led tv?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chelseamann(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2021
[s]Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2010
Automatic Transmission
4v Engine
First Body
Chilling AC
Everything works perfectly
3.2M (asking price)
[/s]

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lamzee(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
DELL E7440
INTEL COREI5-4200U
128GB SSD
4GB RAM
100k SOLD

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2021
FutureFocus:
More Acer Tabs, Asus Tabs, Lenovo lifetab and more available, in Sim and WiFi only specifications .
From 15k to 20k
Clearance Sales Price.
Contact on signature!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
fineboynl:
fan 15k. Waybill

Pick up only, 20k its 26"

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Brand new Original Armitron watch

1 year warranty

Price 10k

Location Lagos

Nationwide express delivery

WhatsApp or call zero seven zero 17607 723

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE NOW ITS THE LOAN THIEF AND EVEN IF HE CLEARS THIS COMMENT HE CAN'T CLEAR THE SCREENSHOT. LOAN THIEF GET OUT OF NAIRALAND GO AND FIND WORK TO DO.

I made a transfer of #33,000 to you on 17th Oct for an Air Cooler you put up for sales on this thread, I contacted you through the WhatsApp line you have on your NL profile 090-6 642-1236 , You claimed your husband is the one selling the Air cooler, and I paid #33,000 into the account number you sent, you stopped responding to my messages despite reading it and also my calls after confirming the receipt of the transferred payment, and you are here calling someone else a thief.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mkelv0106(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Rubbishbuhari:
Perfectly working neatly used Sumec firman generator. Never been worked on and oil changed when due.
30k slightly negotiable..
Mosogar Delta state..
Big man, I dey Asaba, how we fit take package this deal?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by RealWealth22: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2021
5 months used Dell 8GB Ram , 2GB Graphics card Core i7 window 10 for sale - 160k call or Whatsapp: 0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

I made a transfer of #33,000 to you on 17th Oct for an Air Cooler you put up for sales on this thread, I contacted you through the WhatsApp line you have on your NL profile 090-6 642-1236 , You claimed your husband is the one selling the Air cooler, and I paid #33,000 into the account number you sent, you stopped responding to my messages despite reading it and also my calls after confirming the receipt of the transferred payment, and you are here calling someone else a thief.
Mr Dave I don't understand atall o
My husband called me just now concerning your issue and didn't he tell you I was coming home by evening so what's your issue? Did I steal you money?? Why such embarassment?? I don't find this funny atall if it's like that send me your account number on WhatsApp by tomorrow I will transfer and sort you out and take down this rubbish you posted. Where was the evidence I viewed your post anyway? Or did I block you? Try to reason sometimes abeg.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Brand new Original Timex TW5M34600 DGTL Sphere Chronograph Silicone Watch

1 year warranty

Price 12k

Location Lagos

Nationwide express delivery

WhatsApp or call zero seven zero 17607 723

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mokia212: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
]New stock!!!
AirPods pro clone
True wireless Earbuds
Brand new
Music time 4-5hours
Automatic pairing
Noise cancellation and transparency mode
Built in microphone for hands free call
Wake Siri - touch the headset for about 1 second, then let go
Lit sound produ
Only few left!!!!
Hurry up and get yours!!!

Free delivery to this areas only; igando, Ikotun, egbeda, iyanapaja, idimu, ikeja, ojo. anywhere outside this areas, delivery fee apply.

Price: 4,500

WhatsApp or call: 08105678871

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stephendamsoho: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
gnaira:
Hi good day,
I have for sale a brand new Samsung 55 inch 4k Smart 2021 Tv model.
55” AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2021) | Samsung AU
This is the latest from Samsung (Series cool.

Step into the world of Crystal UHD and be greeted with unbelievable color, clarity and smart intelligence.
Experience crisp, clear picture that’s 4X the resolution of Full HD.

Below are the features
True-To-Life Color. Dynamic Crystal Color
Witness millions of shades of color through powerful Dynamic Crystal Technology.

See Every Detail. Crystal Processor 4K
See every detail with stunning clarity. The powerful processor, specifically tuned for Crystal Displays, converts what you're watching to 4K.

Built-In Voice Assistants. Multiple Voice Assistants {Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Airplay2}
Access a world of content beyond streaming. Schedule recordings, search, auto-adjust game settings, seamlessly connect with a host of compatible devices across your home, and control your TV with your voice, all with one easy-to-use remote.

The Full Spectrum Of Lights And Darks. HDR (High-Dynamic Range)
Enjoy a whole new world of vivid color and detail found in newer films and streaming service content with HDR, also known as High Dynamic Range.

See Fast-Moving Content With Enhanced Motion Clarity. Motion Xcelerator
With minimized blur and enhanced motion clarity, Motion Xcelerator catches all the fast-moving action, whether you're watching sports or taking advantage of newer gaming capabilities.

Sleek And Slim Design. AirSlim Design
The ultra-thin profile lets your TV blend in effortlessly.

Crisp Details In Every Image. 4K UHD Resolution
See what you’ve been missing on a crisp, clear picture that’s 4X the resolution of Full HD.

Simply Tap To Connect. Smart Connectivity
Mirror your phone on your TV with just a tap to continue enjoying movies, music and apps on the bigger screen within seconds.
Work And Learn From Home.

Outstanding Design That Blends In. Slim Fit Wall Mount
Get a minimal look with the easy-to-install Slim Fit Wall Mount.

Eliminate The Clutter. Clean Cable Solution.
Keep your cables concealed and tidy for a seamless look.

Free TV, No Strings Attached. Samsung TV Plus
Enjoy thousands of hours of subscription-free TV, movies and sports with 150 channels and growing.

Tailors Recommendations For Steaming And Live TV.
Find your favorite movies and TV shows all in one place, with a simple on-screen guide that provides you with tailored recommendations for exploring new content.

Stay productive and connect your office PC to your TV, or screen share directly from a nearby PC or laptop — it's all seamless.
TV And Soundbar In Perfect Harmony.

Surround yourself with synchronized sound from your TV and soundbar, orchestrated in complete harmony with Q-Symphony.

Model: UA55AU8000U

Price: N380k {negotiable}

Interested? please, call 08028923149

300,000. you gree make I call? I no wan call now dey use credit only to be turned down
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
My husband called me just now concerning your issue and didn't he tell you I was coming home by evening so what's your issue? Did I steal you money?? Why such embarassment?? I don't find this funny atall if it's like that send me your account number on WhatsApp by tomorrow I will transfer and sort you out and take down this rubbish you posted. Where was the evidence I viewed your post anyway? Or did I block you? Try to reason sometimes abeg.

You are replying 6days later after payment and non delivery with harsh tone aunty.

Your husband just informed you?haba he clearly showed you the electronic recipt on transfer inside that chat.

And yes,blue thick on the last messages he sent shows you read the message.

Send that guy back his money immediately if you claim to have no intention to fraud him b4 people make it their concern here.

People should use escrow or buy things close to them they can inspect personally.

34 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:

Why don't you pick my calls or respond to my messages since on 17th? Not until I use another line to call you today

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Xmen149:

You are replying 6days later after payment and non delivery with harsh tone aunty.

Your husband just informed you?haba he clearly showed you the electronic recipt on transfer inside that chat.

And yes,blue thick on the last messages he sent shows you read the message.

Send that guy back his money immediately if you claim to have no intention to fraud him b4 people make it their concern here.

People should use escrow or buy things close to them they can inspect personally.

Thank you, She promised to send it first thing before going to work, and she never picked my line until today that I used a separate line. I waited for 6days before doing this, I gave her more than enough time to respond

I have bought several things from here without issue and most were waybilled, but never again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Blinkingbae: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

Why don't you pick my calls or respond to my messages since on 17th? Not until I use another line to call you today
its hard to trust Nigerians oh... Simple thing that she should call you to confirm delivery.... She thinks its easy to get 33k abi... Some people cha, make sure you collect your money and if she doesn't refund you, put her number here and that her husband.... Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

Wow
You paid on the 17th and yet to receive,
That’s sad.
One question tho, did the seller tell you she wasn’t going to be Available before you made the purchase?
I doubt is an issue of scam, she probably would have used the money to sort out her issue and then refund, just like loan, cause I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be replying.
How ever is she said she won’t be available, or her husband did tell you that before purchase, then I guess you should give her time
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Someone made payment since 17th on this month and you're here spilling trash. Na people like you dey spoil market for others. Which kind human being you be?

BellaBliss:

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Stop this victim card
Until he called you before you replied, why did you ignore him on WhatsApp.
This is person money you have to grant him all audience till your transaction conclude

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2021
You've bought several things from her without issue? That means she must be going through something which was beyond her means. But you sef don try. You waited 6 days before calling her out.

Davland:

Thank you, She promised to send it first day before going to work, and she never picked my line until today that I used a separate line. I waited for 6days before doing this, I gave her more than enough time to respond

I have bought several things from here without issue and most were waybilled, but never again.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Too many annoying shady deals here and stupid mods are looking angry angry

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chelsy94: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
4 space Wooden Dinning table with only one chair ( In very good condition) …… 20k

Black 3 seaters Sofa Chairs (1 Available) (doesn’t come with Throw pillows) ….. 18k

Stainless steel Ladder……. 38k

Please Only interested Clients

Call or WhatsApp: 0.8.0.3.0.9.6.6.9.9.3 (Pictures Available on Request)

PS: I don’t do delivery, if you are interested you can either find a way to come and pick up or perhaps arrange logistics by yourself.
Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Betnomore:
You've bought several things from her without issue? That means she must be going through something which was beyond her means. But you sef don try. You waited 6 days before calling her out.

He said from here not from her

22 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Wow
You paid on the 17th and yet to receive,
That’s sad.
One question tho, did the seller tell you she wasn’t going to be Available before you made the purchase?
I doubt is an issue of scam, she probably would have used the money to sort out her issue and then refund, just like loan, cause I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be replying.
How ever is she said she won’t be available, or her husband did tell you that before purchase, then I guess you should give her time

She told me she will be sending it first thing Monday morning, I have a WhatsApp chat to back that up

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Betnomore:
Someone made payment since 17th on this month and you're here spilling trash. Na people like you dey spoil market for others. Which kind human being you be?

She dey find loan na, Na why she Dey call out that other loan guy, she don use the money sort out her issue, she come dey talk about refund, after ignoring the guy for 6 days. Chai. Na old tactics na.
They keep posting buyer cooking up different stories, I’ll send it, I’ll send it, till buyer gets tired and request refund.
Noticed how she said she’ll send the money tomorrow, not instantly.
Loan without interest.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oluremmy234(m), Mpcoll001, smokers, aremuforlife(m), Xhady(m), showietee, berryace007, Viktor1000(m), ijaola(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.