Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6449285 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (6266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AetA: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
oya now, i want to make you my friend offline. i always look forward to your comments here.
Sanchez01:

Apparently, you are an unwise and a foolish individual and it is even more surprising that it is quite glaring. You only came to an agreement after you ignored him for 6 days and only when he called you out. Earlier, you were convulsing like an Abiku, claiming you would refund him a day or few days from now. It is said that scums and inconsequential people brag differently.

You and your husband, having avoided him for 6 days after sending money to you people, could not angrily send him his money in one clean sweep. You needed to wait over 24 hours to do that.

If you and your husband were true enough over N30k+, I believe we won't be having a discussion about your family right now. Whatever is brought on here is done so the public can weigh in, innit?

I know scums of the earth when I see them. The fact that you are uncouth, untamed and crude but do not have the money to refund instantly points to the fact that bottom barrel folks brag differently. We will mind our business if your issue is made private.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaCharis2016: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

I made a transfer of #33,000 to you on 17th Oct for an Air Cooler you put up for sales on this thread, I contacted you through the WhatsApp line you have on your NL profile 090-6 642-1236 , You claimed your husband is the one selling the Air cooler, and I paid #33,000 into the account number you sent, you stopped responding to my messages despite reading it and also my calls after confirming the receipt of the transferred payment, and you are here calling someone else a thief.
How do u guys even go ahead to transfer money to someone u don't know, while there's escrow u can use to curb this fraud?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kaydee84(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Photos of the mattress pls
Chelsy94:
Well Designed 6 by 4.5 bed Frame and side shelf ( In very good condition and shape) ….. 33k

6 by 4.5 mouka foam mattress ( In very good condition and shape) ….. 30k

Location is Agungi

Call 08030966993 ( only interested clients)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
DaCharis2016:
How do u guys even go ahead to transfer money to someone u don't know, while there's escrow u can use to curb this fraud?

Ooh u see when I demand for escrow some mumu will be talking rubbish and his idiotic co-partners, na so I sent someone money to send me item and after receiving the money GE stop responding

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bro wetin sweet my heart for your comment Na the BOTTOM BARREL FOLKS. 2 Budweiser for you

Sanchez01:

Apparently, you are an unwise and a foolish individual and it is even more surprising that it is quite glaring. You only came to an agreement after you ignored him for 6 days and only when he called you out. Earlier, you were convulsing like an Abiku, claiming you would refund him a day or few days from now. It is said that scums and inconsequential people brag differently.

You and your husband, having avoided him for 6 days after sending money to you people, could not angrily send him his money in one clean sweep. You needed to wait over 24 hours to do that.

If you and your husband were true enough over N30k+, I believe we won't be having a discussion about your family right now. Whatever is brought on here is done so the public can weigh in, innit?

I know scums of the earth when I see them. The fact that you are uncouth, untamed and crude but do not have the money to refund instantly points to the fact that bottom barrel folks brag differently. We will mind our business if your issue is made private.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kacism(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
This aunty is a thief, scammer with an uncouth mouth. It's only a fraudster that will take out time to reply every mention and still haven't settled the person she defrauded.

@bellabliss my ass, more like bellafraudster..
Go and refund the money asap.
@debuddingsummer come and tell us how she scammed you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaCharis2016: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Ooh u see when I demand for escrow some mumu will be talking rubbish and his idiotic co-partners, na so I sent someone money to send me item and after receiving the money GE stop responding
Let ur rule be, No Escrow No Business

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liadi2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
leeking:
Neatly used Centre rug

Glass centre table

Abeokuta

WhatsApp: 08162859402
15k from ibadan. Can it be waybill?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
fineboynl:
you are a bad woman. A useless one at that.
Na wife material na grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jones90: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Dem dey count meat, kpomo dey raise hand...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Brand new Original Timex ironman women's watch
Water-resistant
Night Night
1year warranty

Price 11k

Location Lagos

Nationwide express delivery

WhatsApp or call zero seven zero 17607 723

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ecomalchemist(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Na wife material na grin

lol, this comment knocked me out fam.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by teefleek: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Looking for a quality and affordable don't you look too far here's an amazing deal for your glamorous look

HD matte Foundation. #4,000
12in1 Pallet Powder #4,000
Pro pallet powder #6,800
Face primer #3,000
Lip stain #1,000
Mascara #800
Etc

Contact number call/WhatsApp.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jones90:

This is hilarious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
fineboynl:
you are a bad woman. A useless one at that.
Your family members are mad and u are a useless idiot and very jobless.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
At least you have said something meanful rather than just attacking someone without fully understanding how everything went down.Me and Mr Dave have come to an agreement and he can come here to attest to that so nobody should quote me again saying all sorts of nonsense cuz the person won't be liking my response.
your response is silly and you scare no one with your shenanigans..

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
michlins:
I transact businesses worth millions on a monthly basis here on Nairaland with total strangers and no stories.

Forget that oga
goodluck to you on that mr millionaire..

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jones90:

Lmaooooooo
E choke you grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ObabyObaby: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
ObabyObaby:
Good morning all,I bought this 6/g128 phone from (Abidecdrock) On Nairaland here on Thursday (you call him to confirm) ,I found out the size of the phone is the same with my presant phone, i needed something more bigger.
So I'm putting it out for sale,fastest finger have it or if you have any umidigi phone more bigger than this with the same specification or close to it,Buzz me
Price 55k
Location Lagos
still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ias1: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

I made a transfer of #33,000 to you on 17th Oct for an Air Cooler you put up for sales on this thread, I contacted you through the WhatsApp line you have on your NL profile 090-6 642-1236 , You claimed your husband is the one selling the Air cooler, and I paid #33,000 into the account number you sent, you stopped responding to my messages despite reading it and also my calls after confirming the receipt of the transferred payment, and you are here calling someone else a thief.
cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ias1: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Mr Dave I don't understand atall o
My husband called me just now concerning your issue and didn't he tell you I was coming home by evening so what's your issue? Did I steal you money?? Why such embarassment?? I don't find this funny atall if it's like that send me your account number on WhatsApp by tomorrow I will transfer and sort you out and take down this rubbish you posted. Where was the evidence I viewed your post anyway? Or did I block you? Try to reason sometimes abeg.
cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
fineboynl:

Next time make sure items is like this and the person is in the waybill pack before you send the complete money. You have send 5k for them to do all of this. Confirm the transport fee, video call and and all of that.

I bought this today and waiting for delivery.

Some People just keep making it harder for the legit business guys on NL...

Note: person wey plan to run you street go do am whether he go park or even packaged item with your details written on it...
[but it help reduce possible scam)

When you are not convinced about a seller, use escrow

Don't be quick to make payment for an item if the price is very cheap.. (especially from a new NL account).
Do background checks
Ask necessary questions

Nobody deserve to lose 1k to fraud/scam this time around or any other time...

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Resist urge to be the first to pay for an item on NL or any other online platform except seller is well known
E get why...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Your family members are mad and u are a useless idiot and very jobless.
Just refund the guy his money, if you haven't.

Abeg, shame him and others by refunding the money. grin

Life's simple.

#SayNoToFraud
#SayNoToScam

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by feminineA: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
I need. Very clean 4 by 6 bed at magboro or its environs
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Davland, If by Monday, she doesn't pay up, go to your bank and lodge a complaint that a scammer defrauded you. Show them the transaction receipt.

I for say police, but our police na idiots.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (6266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: demandtruth, sincerlyyo(m), leisuretym, Deluxe8000(m), moscyt(m), Valenjay, Supreme145(m), monshow25(m), gambus007(m), sundayid(m), saxwizard(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.