Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6386677 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Betnomore:
Someone made payment since 17th on this month and you're here spilling trash. Na people like you dey spoil market for others. Which kind human being you be?

I can see something must be very wrong in your head
Where you there when we were transacting or did you know what transpired between us?? Oversabi people like you will just open your gutter and start spilling rubbish see mind yourself before I go get your time now

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Davland:

Why don't you pick my calls or respond to my messages since on 17th? Not until I use another line to call you today
When you called what was the response you got?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
jeff2010:

Deliver the item or refund him.
Since on the 17th...
You are a wicked thief
It's your father and your generations that are wicked thiefs because you didn't see the part where I told him he should send his account number that I will send him money by tomorrow right? You are just too senseless I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kenarr(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Sold out..

Kenarr:
I have a thermocool smallie max generator.. 100% copper, works fine.
Receipt available..
Price - 28k firm

Also 1000 watts stabilizer
Neatly used and works fine
Price - 6k

Call or Whatsapp: 09023441336

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2021
It's all my fault sha trying to stop people from falling for cheap loan scams here
Next time I will just mind my business cuz it's not my concern anyway
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
It's your father and your generations that are wicked thiefs because you didn't see the part where I told him he should send his account number that I will send him money by tomorrow right? You are just too senseless I swear
Why can’t you send the money today tho?

25 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
you should refund him right now if you're sincere.

Your harsh responses are evidence of a violent person which is attribute of scammers

29 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gclef10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
It's all my fault sha trying to stop people from falling for cheap loan scams here

Aunty nothing concerns loan scam here. If Air-cooler is available send as initially agreed, if it isn't or not in the condition advertised return funds today.

Let's be fair in dealings.

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Why tomorrow ? I smell mischief

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Why can’t you send the money today tho?
You may be right
She use the money for loan grin grin
Chai people here sha
But Una no they hear word don't send money ahead if you never see wetin you they buy

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Send the money now if you're a sincere seller. Shikena

BellaBliss:
I can see something must be very wrong in your head
Where you there when we were transacting or did you know what transpired between us?? Oversabi people like you will just open your gutter and start spilling rubbish see mind yourself before I go get your time now

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BellaBliss(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anything you people you can say o don't blame anybody sha I only blame who I did transaction with.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
It depends on whom you're transacting with. Some people here on Nairaland are tested and trusted. No be 30k dem go come use spoil name wey dem don build for here. Just imagine say my oga @rakiticbarca @wese90 @wildchild1 @Macbeyland and the rest scam person for 30k, e no fit happen

iamoyindamola:

You may be right
Chai people here sha
But Una no they hear word don't send money ahead if you never see wetin you they buy

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Transxy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Favoritedealer:
Relocation sale at Ilorin
Gas cooker
Mint small glass center table
Wardrobe
2 sofas
Dstv explora
Gotv
Versace Curtains
Fans
For sale.
Quote me if you're interested

Gotv is how much, show pics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gclef10(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Anything you people you can say o don't blame anybody sha I only blame who I did transaction with.

Please read your last sentence, you put yourself in this situation. So tey strangers are dragging you. I'd advice again you make quick amends and the buyer comes back to state all is resolved and this disappears.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You may be right
Chai people here sha
grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:

Madam, all of these bickerings are unnecessary. We are not babies here. You have shown obvious tendencies of being a scammer and the guy was very patient with you. A whole 6 days of going incommunicado on someone that sent you money!? Common!!

Just so you know, Nairaland has a "black book" where the full names, bank account details, BVN, address and pictures of scammers go into. This "black book" is well indexed by Google such that a little search of your details on Google will bring up those details immediately. Unless you are a career scammer, if you know the consequences of your details being on that list forever, you will make haste to reconcile with that guy.

We are all observing.

CC: Tabbaz

30 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
I don't have the intention of calling her out, reason why I waited this long. I have been calling her line since on Monday with no response to my calls and also to my messages until I called her with another line today and it was picked, which to me means my line and messages were ignored intentionally.

That been said

I will gladly delete all my post as regards this when she refund my money.

Thank you all for your concern.

23 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Chelsy94: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Well Designed 6 by 4.5 bed Frame and side shelf ( In very good condition and shape) ….. 33k

6 by 4.5 mouka foam mattress ( In very good condition and shape) ….. 30k

Location is Agungi

Call 08030966993 ( only interested clients)

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by horlajide: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by RealWealth22: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Flat mate needed a single young guy in iyana oworo inside an estate , accessible to island. Call or Whatsap (prefereable)0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leisureworld(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please remember us during this upcoming yuletide season to shop pjs from us.

We have a wide range of pjs, home wears sleepers, lounge wears for your whole family.

Chat with us: 08035737621

Thanks to our lovely customers

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Betnomore:
You've bought several things from her without issue? That means she must be going through something which was beyond her means. But you sef don try. You waited 6 days before calling her out.

Don't be quick to respond. He clearly stated he has bought several things from here (meaning NL). Now go back to read what he posted, but this time slowly!

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ObabyObaby: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good morning all,I bought this 6/g128 phone from (Abidecdrock) On Nairaland here on Thursday (you call him to confirm) ,I found out the size of the phone is the same with my presant phone, i needed something more bigger.
So I'm putting it out for sale,fastest finger have it or if you have any umidigi phone more bigger than this with the same specification or close to it,Buzz me
Price 55k
Location Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Mr Dave I don't understand atall o
My husband called me just now concerning your issue and didn't he tell you I was coming home by evening so what's your issue? Did I steal you money?? Why such embarassment?? I don't find this funny atall if it's like that send me your account number on WhatsApp by tomorrow I will transfer and sort you out and take down this rubbish you posted. Where was the evidence I viewed your post anyway? Or did I block you? Try to reason sometimes abeg.
see excuse wey person give for money received since 6 days now

18 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanyahkod(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Madam, all of these bickerings are unnecessary. We are not babies here. You have shown obvious tendencies of being a scammer and the guy was very patient with you. A whole 6 days of going incommunicado on someone that sent you money!? Common!!

Just so you know, Nairaland has a "black book" where the full names, bank account details, BVN, address and pictures of scammers go into. This "black book" is well indexed by Google such that a little search of your details on Google will bring up those details immediately. Unless you are a career scammer, if you know the consequences of your details being on that list forever, you will make haste to reconcile with that guy.

We are all observing.

CC: Tabbaz

Leave am. She never Sabi. We dey quietly observe. She get luck say na patient guy she dey deal with.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Check my previous and subsequent posts to know where I stand on this issue. I only thought he said HER instead of HERE

Foxie:
Don't be quick to respond. He clearly stated he has bought several things from here (meaning NL). Now go back to read what he posted, but this time slowly!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
let’s track this clown down and mercilessly deal with her … I’m looking up all details of her anywhere online with her number and account number … her reasons are stupid..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Czsamanie, GentlePEACE, Lamzee(m), ONNYX and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.