Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6383877 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i cant help it if you are barely letterd

better stick to selling naija stolen 'uk used' samsung phones

Bros rest, stop acting you know it all

Always live to learn and stop all these keyboard warrior shit
Things you won’t even say when you see me physically, you get comfortable writing it all here……make God help you sha

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Iphone Xsmax 64GB
World Wide Unlock
True Tone Active
FaceID : Active
Battery health: 81%
Price: 175,000
Check siggy for WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2022
niceface:

Bros 12k na money but it’s not good enough
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olola4(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Office table for sale at Ikeja, Lagos -

Call - 08063019372

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Folahanmi19(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Kasey33:

Still available? I have 100k

Yes, it's available... Please message me on whatsapp, my daddy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

Bros rest, stop acting you know it all

Always live to learn and stop all these keyboard warrior shit
Things you won’t even say when you see me physically, you get comfortable writing it all here……make God help you sha

in 2014, i was robbed in traffic. very violent robbery. they took my samsung phone.
now this phone had been setup with android device manager - now known as google find my device.
two days later, the phone showed up in my owned devices as samsung O2
someone had flashed an O2 rom on the phone and was selling it as uk used
so i always tell people, forget it - all those uk used phones are naija stolen

i don't have to know it all - i just have to go into any transaction with high levels of paranoia because you really really have no idea what you are actually getting

brand new item?
stolen item?
fake item?
repackaged lemon?

all you know is once money has left your hand it will be fight.

and this incidentally, even applies to the actual dealers like fouani and co.
years ago, i bought a home theater at their apapa warehouse

i was about to leave, and then i said open the box and lo and behold - it was not a brand new system inside, but a battered showroom display item

everyone smiled and laughed - but if i had left without checking . . .

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Universal Modem
Igando
Hit me up with your offers...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
owolabi5:
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.

good thing you have removed tint permit and road worthiness - or made it a broader definition.

you cannot get road worthiness right now in lagos without your car being actually inspected and if your car has issues you may have to come back.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2022
KunlexyInc1:
Used Redmi Note 9 Pro

Neatness is 7.5/10
6.67" FHD screen (1080x2340 pixels)
Snapdragon 720G chipset (8nm)
6/128GB variant [dedicated microSD slot]
MIUI 12.5.3 (Enhanced)
Quad camera setup (rear setup of 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP)
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), Glass back
4G LTE support
Infrared blaster
5,020mah battery capacity (still very very solid)
Type-C charging port
Fingerprint (side-mounted)
[Back glass has been changed due to a crack on the follow come (included in the carton for assurance sake). Colour of the back is slightly different but ok. Also, few scratches on the screen due to direct usage without screen guard previously].
Accessories: Carton (manual + warranty card), slightly used armoured pouch, brand new Samsung Adaptive fast charger (quick charge support) + brand new Type-C cable, brand new screen guard, extra camera glass and receipt of purchase.

Location is Abeokuta (Ogun State), can be waybilled through interstate buses/cars or GIG/IFEX/Speedaf Logistics to other states

Price: #84K FIRM

JUST BUY AND USE OUT OF THE BOX AS THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY OTHER PURCHASE OF ACCESSORIES

Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)
SOLD
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Krosslife(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Just Arrived!!!
HP EliteBook Laptop
Model: 8570P
PROCESSOR: Corei7
SPEED: 2.70GHz
RAM: 8GB DDR3
HDD: 750GB
DVDRW DRIVE
Webcam with Night light & Microphone
4 USB Ports
MMC 1 HDMI Port
WLAN WiFi
Bluetooth
15.4" inches screen size
Extended Keyboard
Fingerprint
2-3 hours original battery
HP 120W original charger
Windows 10 Pro
Very clean & neat
100% Working Perfect
Password unlocked!
Bonus:
Comes with some videos and software
that will blow your mind. Since I don't know about them, I've decided not to delete them.

You can ask me for more pictures through WhatsApp. Thanks

Price: #165k, slightly negotiable!

Click this link to see pictures

https://m.facebook.com/solaagent

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
drunkpunk:
Universal Modem
Igando
Hit me up with your offers...

just for clarity - that modem is not 4G

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Checkup7: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
3 portable very strong Side stool,going for 20k.
Location:Abaranje Ikotun Lagos. Chat me on this number 08034011590

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Tennis Racket and Chelsea abi na Arsenal boot for sale grin

Free?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

That's because I have been around scum scammers like you na. One can only approach you with paranoia and extreme caution. Every business transaction with you guys is lose win. It is what occurs on this very platform, and in multiple sales platforms on Nairaland all the time.

People paying good money and being sold rubbish.

I had a printer go bad and I took it to hp as it was under warranty. They first had to take a day to confirm the serial number because apparently Nigerians refurbish and repackage printers and sell them in cartons as new.

I bought a 'brand new' tplink router. Somehow the model does not look like the same model on the manufacturers page. Worse, the features I bought it for - parental control - do not work. And yes, I bought it from a Nigerian.

These are just two stories. I have several of them. The more knowledge you have about what you want to buy, the more you will find that 95% of the people selling are dishonest hustlers who will sell you dubious shit that may even kill you.

The fact that the fellow I called out was amiable about it is actually the first pointer that he is legit. Usually anyone called out gets agitated and abusive and started saying you are jobless or too poor to buy the item being sold.

Like you,for instance.

People need to learn to ask questions. It is their money. When people start getting cagey, then you know there is an issue.

Ironically it is also a trick that savvy buyers play. Once the seller sees you know exactly what's up, he then drops the price. Last year I needed to buy a hard drive urgently. I found a guy on jiji. He said the drive is 80k.he claimed it was brand new. He brought it without a box. I first checked the serial and then I plugged it in and analysed it. Once I was able to show him that the drive was infact not new and had been powered on 20 times before, he sold it to me for 55k.

I can tell these stories all day tongue

Some sellers if you ask them info about the item or product they want to sell they become agitated

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by picaso313(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
seyideco:

Still available. 15k best & final price.
still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MedicH: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
owolabi5:
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS.

How much to renew expired particulars?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bond008(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bond008:
Galaxy S10
128gb
Pouch included

N.B: ink spill on the left side
Sometimes affects touch response.
Price: N65,000

[s]
US USED
128gb
Factory Unlocked
89% battery health percentage
Pouch available
All accessories unused
Original box

NB: Cracked back.
pouch can cover it.
5k to fix it.

PRICE: 185,000
Pickup: Lagos
[/s]
Escrow welcomed
Call/WhatsApp :08100427990
sa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Got a super Mario kart deluxe cartridge for Nintendo switch going for 9700
Plus other accessories if interested

Lagos 08037686837

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
TV SOLD
[quote author=ShallyK p
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shalyboye(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
How much can one get that andriod TV box
teamsynergy:

Android tv box is your best bet for free channels including sports. Amazon prime account costs like $10-12 a month to explore the channels.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by playboy99(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
niyiforeal:
Iphone Xsmax 64GB
World Wide Unlock
True Tone Active
FaceID : Active
Battery health: 81%
Price: 175,000
Check siggy for WhatsApp contact
is it still available and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

just for clarity - that modem is not 4G

Reading is one thing. Comprehension is another. I’d not reply you after this. I won’t be the one to give you that attention you seek. Gracias!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
drunkpunk:

Reading is one thing. Comprehension is another. I’d not reply you after this. I won’t be the one to give you that attention you seek. Gracias!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

you claim you are selling a universal modem - but the modem is clearly 3G

i went out of my way to post clear information showing hsdpa is 3G

your best answer, as usual is aggression.

this is exactly the issue that continues on this platform

misrepresentation of the item being sold.

that is a usb 3g modem from 2011 or earlier.

anyways, it is not for you - it is for anyone who actually thinks it is a 'universal' modem.

before there is an upset customer complaining that the max speed is 800kb/s with an mtn sim tongue

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
FutureFocus:

Ok
you can re edit it further to say K.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Souzin:

grin grin grin

You really should unquote the post.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by crossfire47(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buttermilk:

Lagos and that's the last price. Others have posted this same model for more exorbitant prices. Let's deal
what's your number? where is the item? would appreciate pics too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (6234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godszilla, gambus007(m), wave1(m), Donald7610, AndroBlaze, Iyajelili(f), pryzlez, Highorbit7O16, Eawwal(m), IceColdVeins(m), Jef4u, WHITELIGHTER, acedsportsng and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.