Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6383918 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by niyiforeal(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
playboy99:
is it still available and location
yes it is available contact me on WhatsApp 09035334002
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

you claim you are selling a universal modem - but the modem is clearly 3G

i went out of my way to post clear information showing hsdpa is 3G

your best answer, as usual is aggression.

this is exactly the issue that continues on this platform

misrepresentation of the item being sold.

that is a usb 3g modem from 2011 or earlier.

anyways, it is not for you - it is for anyone who actually thinks it is a 'universal' modem.

before there is an upset customer complaining that the max speed is 800kb/s with an mtn sim tongue
Guy calmdown.

There's no where that he mentioned it's a 4G modem and a "universal modem" doesn't equal 4G, before the advent of 4G there has always been universal modems. Most people familiar with phone tech or network terminologies would know "HSDPA" is 3G. Although, he could have also added that it's a 3G modem, but he never said it was 4G.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Guy calmdown.

There's no where that he mentioned it's a 4G modem and a "universal modem" doesn't equal 4G, before the advent of 4G there has always been universal modems. Most people familiar with phone tech or network terminologies would know "HSDPA" is 3G. Although, he could have also added that it's a 3G modem, but he never said it was 4G.

The key word there is familiar with

But no one familiar with phone tech would buy a 3g modem in 2021, am I right?

There is much less ambiguity for the non tech buyer when you say 3G modem, not so?

I am an engineer. Engineers do not like ambiguity because ambiguity leads to additional costs down the line. It takes very little for the seller to write three lines

3g usb modem
Supports all networks
Zte/ huawei/tplink

Like that the person buying knows exactly what he is buying. Unless of course the game is bait and switch, where I call the seller and when I ask, is this 4g, I am then told, no but I can get you 4g for a much higher price than this - you should know 4g cost na.

The real question though is why anyone is selling a scrap modem. A 3g modem is a scrap modem. It is a completely superceded technology.

4g started in 2009 and by 2011 was widespread in Nigeria.

I feel for whoever makes the mistake of buying that modem and then coming here to complain that it can't stream Netflix, or there are issues getting it to work properly with windows 10

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyideco(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
picaso313:
still available?

Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Phat7o(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Still available

Phat7o:
I have a PlayStation 4 slim hacked for sale with FIFA22 PES22 PES21 GTA V HITMAN AND MORE
PRICE: 160K

Call or WhatsApp 09060414531
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shuttuope:
Latest apple AirPods 3 super copy
Battery life up to 7 hours in a single charge
Up to 30 hours total listening time.
Spatial audio and adaptive EQ

Call or WhatsApp 09011009175
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by revcompaty(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
revcompaty:
Foreign used terios wireless controller for PS4.

Sent with packages and am not a gamer, so make a reasonable and sensible offer.

1 controller and box.

Ikorodu Lagos

Contact available in signature
Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
Guy calmdown.

Please let's focus on the thread. Ignore the young man, he has an opinion on everything written in this thread. Let's not derail.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
jeff1607:

Free?

For sale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
CsRockefeller:
Tennis Racket and Chelsea abi na Arsenal boot for sale grin

how much for the chelsea boots?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Taiwo20:

how much for the chelsea boots?

10k peré
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jeff1607(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
CsRockefeller:

For sale.

Your price and location please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
jeff1607:

Your price and location please

Shoe: 10k
Racket: 25k

Ketu (Lagos)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldoe(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Used Iphone XS MAX for sale 170k.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by teamsynergy: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
shalyboye:
How much can one get that andriod TV box

It depends on your pocket. Some go for as low as 15K. MXQ pro 4k 5G or go for a more expensive Mi TV box (performs better). Please read online reviews about any box before buying o. x88 pro is a good one too.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
MedicH:

How much to renew expired particulars?

Send a message on WhatsApp sir

I need the plate number or car make to acertain the renewal costs sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeinfinit(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Neat Xbox one 500gb for sale. Comes with the following;

1. 2 pads (Both pads works fine but don’t connect wirelessly anymore)
2. Box
3. Kinect device
4. 4 CD games (FIFA 21, FIFA 19, Mortal Kombat and Assasin Creed)
5. Original power pack

Price: 70k (Slightly negotiable)
Whatsapp: 0810.406.6317

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
smiley Original Timberland boots for sale. It has only been worn twice or thrice. Size is 44/45

Location is Owerri, but can be waybilled to anywhere — at buyers expense.

Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The key word there is familiar with

But no one familiar with phone tech would buy a 3g modem in 2021, am I right?

There is much less ambiguity for the non tech buyer when you say 3G modem, not so?

I am an engineer. Engineers do not like ambiguity because ambiguity leads to additional costs down the line. It takes very little for the seller to write three lines

3g usb modem
Supports all networks
Zte/ huawei/tplink

Like that the person buying knows exactly what he is buying. Unless of course the game is bait and switch, where I call the seller and when I ask, is this 4g, I am then told, no but I can get you 4g for a much higher price than this - you should know 4g cost na.

The real question though is why anyone is selling a scrap modem. A 3g modem is a scrap modem. It is a completely superceded technology.

4g started in 2009 and by 2011 was widespread in Nigeria.

I feel for whoever makes the mistake of buying that modem and then coming here to complain that it can't stream Netflix, or there are issues getting it to work properly with windows 10
but if everyone keeps their clearance goods away from this thread, what will then be sold on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foxie:
Brand new shoes, very lovely and also affordable. Both for kids and adults.

Chelsea boots (Brown 44, Black 40)- 10k each
Birkenstock (for ladies sizes 36-38) - 5k
Tommy hilfiger loafers - 11k
Sneakers - 5500
Children birkenstock - 3,500
Lady's sandals - 4k

Whatsapp: 07088846626
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foxie:
More pictures of the shoes

Whatsapp: 07088846626
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Foxie: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foxie:
Fisher price Rocker and Bravo rear facing carseat -15k

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CAUSTIC002: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
teamsynergy:

Android tv box is your best bet for free channels including sports. Amazon prime account costs like $10-12 a month to explore the channels.
please which box would you recommend at a 23k budget?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i cant help it if you are barely letterd

better stick to selling naija stolen 'uk used' samsung phones
you never talk your problem with those that are selling tokunbo items, always attacking from left, right and centre, Dem snatch your wife ni??

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
snillocer:
smiley Original Timberland boots for sale. It has only been worn twice or thrice. Size is 44/45

no be everything Dem dey sell for clearance sales, try dey carry some items go village, mbok

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
but if everyone keeps their clearance goods away from this thread, what will then be sold on this thread?

Selling some things is just maliciously taking advantage of peoples ignorance

Reason am.

Picture your brother, mother or sister coming to you and telling you I bought this universal modem - how do I make it work?

What will your first response be? Na who do you wicked like this? Someone actually sold this to you?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
you never talk your problem with those that are selling tokunbo items, always attacking from left, right and centre, Dem snatch your wife ni??

Oh my problem with most of you is simple. Most of you are scamming people out of their hard earned money by selling them rubbish

This thread is actually giving me ptsd, reminding me of all those times years ago when I bought items in alaba that would start having issues after 3 days. Or pc village.

Pele no vex. There is a sucker born every minute so you will eventually find some unfortunate soul to snap in your Web of pay and then do back and forth

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
snillocer:

na wa oooo

You put this boot that's peeling already for sale. Wonderful

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
no be everything Dem dey sell for clearance sales, try dey carry some items go village, mbok
i shock as I see am. I no even fit dash person such a footwear lest selling it. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Alexjohn2020(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Oh my problem with most of you is simple. Most of you are scamming people out of their hard earned money by selling them rubbish

This thread is actually giving me ptsd, reminding me of all those times years ago when I bought items in alaba that would start having issues after 3 days. Or pc village.

Pele no vex. There is a sucker born every minute so you will eventually find some unfortunate soul to snap in your Web of pay and then do back and forth
you type brilliantly but sound daft most times, how can you jump on a clearance thread to be attacking seller's, if you wanna stop giving yourself PTSD, I suggest you open a Brand New items for sale thread, the last time you attacked an innocent seller that imports Generator and electronics, you almost spoilt business for him until he schooled you... Please if you don't have any items to sell or you can't stand buying from seller's, get your ass off this thread for good or continue having PTSD.....my 2 cents

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (6234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: duchessofyork, nurey(m), Talismann and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.