Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6427000 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (6258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
snillocer:
smiley Original Timberland boots for sale. It has only been worn twice or thrice. Size is 44/45

Location is Owerri, but can be waybilled to anywhere — at buyers expense.

Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider you.
wetin "riginal" for this thing u call a boot? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

in 2014, i was robbed in traffic. very violent robbery. they took my samsung phone.
now this phone had been setup with android device manager - now known as google find my device.
two days later, the phone showed up in my owned devices as samsung O2
someone had flashed an O2 rom on the phone and was selling it as uk used
so i always tell people, forget it - all those uk used phones are naija stolen

i don't have to know it all - i just have to go into any transaction with high levels of paranoia because you really really have no idea what you are actually getting

brand new item?
stolen item?
fake item?
repackaged lemon?

all you know is once money has left your hand it will be fight.

and this incidentally, even applies to the actual dealers like fouani and co.
years ago, i bought a home theater at their apapa warehouse

i was about to leave, and then i said open the box and lo and behold - it was not a brand new system inside, but a battered showroom display item

everyone smiled and laughed - but if i had left without checking . . .

Man honestly you’re a psycho ��

Na only you dey buy things for this country grin ……I’m done quoting you

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Do you have any scrap, old, rickety, smoky, accident vehicle parked in your compound causing nuisance and eye sore in your neighbourhood?

We can help you get rid of it and earn you some cool cash.

Lets talk!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 OR 08033539981
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
ganie:
FEATURES OF ANDROID t500 SMARTWATCH

-It has more diffrent faces you can select from
-It makes and receive calls, you can dial number from the watch and make call
-It has Calendar and Calculator
-Check your blood pressure and heart rate
-Monitor all your sports activities including counting of steps, calories, running and so on.

Price: N6,000

Same sells for 11,000,12,500 and 14,500 on jumia and konga.

Order for yours now!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ganie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
ganie:
Redmi 8A 2/32gb ROM for sale.

Battery is very efficient..

#38,000 slightly negotiable...

*070-six78-5one2-78*....

Lagos and can also be waybilled.....

Available...come pick it now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
@Yewandequeen

kiss Thanks a lot for the kind gesture. I really appreciate. I can't thank you less.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ShallyK: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fire Stick and TV are sold

ShallyK:
Available...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shalyboye(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
What I meant was the MI TV price they sell so as to watch movies and other things for free..

BrickDevo:

I will recommend the android tv stick, it is sleek and could be hidden while in use, just plug it in yoir hdmi port like usb flash drive, but the box will sit out like a go tv decoder,
frankly speaking it is more cheaper to use dstv/gotv than smart tv, speaking from experience Internet cost + subscription cost, is way more expensive than dstv,
You will need a very fast Internet to enjoy uninterrupted streaming, basic 720p hd quality streaming still hangs on mtn network, Via the mtn mifi.
The sure way to enjoy smart tv's is to get a monthly unlimited Internet with high speed or fibre Internet, i am planning to upgrade to that. About 25k monthly.
For me Nigeria is still not ready for smart tv streaming and services.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

in 2014, i was robbed in traffic. very violent robbery. they took my samsung phone.
now this phone had been setup with android device manager - now known as google find my device.
two days later, the phone showed up in my owned devices as samsung O2
someone had flashed an O2 rom on the phone and was selling it as uk used
so i always tell people, forget it - all those uk used phones are naija stolen

i don't have to know it all - i just have to go into any transaction with high levels of paranoia because you really really have no idea what you are actually getting

brand new item?
stolen item?
fake item?
repackaged lemon?

all you know is once money has left your hand it will be fight.

and this incidentally, even applies to the actual dealers like fouani and co.
years ago, i bought a home theater at their apapa warehouse

i was about to leave, and then i said open the box and lo and behold - it was not a brand new system inside, but a battered showroom display item

everyone smiled and laughed - but if i had left without checking . . .

It is sad that, in trying to prove your point, you proceeded to rope in a reputable brand.

I have bought loads of items from Fouani stores, and, for each of these items, the carton was unboxed and the new item unwrapped in my eyes. In fact, some of them were even tested before I left the store.

You need to relax and stop acting like the proverbial man who was handed an hammer and everything began to look like a nail. Everybody has something to say on every item or issue, but wisdom consists in being selective of your contributions and knowing when to just sit back and observe.

I hope u don't take this the wrong way. Cheers, bro

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
snillocer:
@Yewandequeen

kiss Thanks a lot for the kind gesture. I really appreciate. I can't thank you less.

Weldone, Yewandequeen. God bless you immensely.

@Snillocer, while it is entirely your call (as you are the owner), we hope that you will extend this same hand of fellowship to someone else using the shoe

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
odimbannamdi:

amen
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
shalyboye:
What I meant was the MI TV price they sell so as to watch movies and other things for free..

Oh just trying to give a detailed experience, mi tv stick should around 25k,last time i checked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Reus: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
emeraldoe:
Used Iphone XS MAX for sale 170k.

Swap allowed ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Reus: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
niyiforeal:
IPhone X 64gb 100% Battery health
Price: N140,000
Whatsapp 09035334002

Iphone XR Used
64gb
Battery health: 81%
Price: N140,000

Swap deal allowed ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by snillocer(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2022
odimbannamdi:

@Snillocer, while it is entirely your call (as you are the owner), we hope that you will extend this same hand of fellowship to someone else using the shoe

cheesy Lol. What more could I say?

Tbh, I don't even know anyone around me to give it to, believe me. But if someone here indicates interest, then he or she can have it waybilled to their location.

I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2022
LondyC:
Quick sale!

Barely used 6*6ft Bedframe, Mouka foam, side table and 2 pillows
Price: 100,000 for all

Send a message: 08170021630

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2022
pocohantas:

It is bad somehow sha. Looks like it has been worn more than the twice/thrice you said or maybe you kept it where heat dey, hence the peel. smiley
Original leather will never peel from heat even if soaked in hot water(it will only stretch or go out of shape).
You can proof me wrong with pictures.
We learn everyday.
That booth,only the front part is made of genuine leather,the ankle part is not genuine leather.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Epeegee(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Someone posted he wants to sell his new generator because it wasn't powerful enough for his pumping machine, please let me know if it's still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2022
odimbannamdi:

It is sad that, in trying to prove your point, you proceeded to rope in a reputable brand.

I have bought loads of items from Fouani stores, and, for each of these items, the carton was unboxed and the new item unwrapped in my eyes. In fact, some of them were even tested before I left the store.

You need to relax and stop acting like the proverbial man who was handed an hammer and everything began to look like a nail. Everybody has something to say on every item or issue, but wisdom consists in being selective of your contributions and knowing when to just sit back and observe.

I hope u don't take this the wrong way. Cheers, bro

Rope in a brand?
This happened
Do you do not understand that every brand can have dishonest workers with their own agenda?

Is it banks that commit fraud, or staff employed in the bank?

Trust but verify.

A few seconds of vigilance can prevent a perpetual anger through the life cycle of the product you bought

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:20am On Mar 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Rope in a brand?
This happened
Do you do not understand that every brand can have dishonest workers with their own agenda?

Trust but verify.

A few seconds of vigilance can prevent a perpetual anger through the life cycle of the product you bought

I get you bro. The truth is that we Nigerians are very dishonest people, but we hate looking ourselves in the mirror and admitting that and hate other people pointing that fact out to us.

I well can believe your story about Fouani. After all, na Nigerians staff am and our capacity for avarice and deceit is practically limitless. And that is precisely why this country is like this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2022
snillocer:
smiley Original Timberland boots for sale. It has only been worn twice or thrice. Size is 44/45

Location is Owerri, but can be waybilled to anywhere — at buyers expense.

Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider you.
something wey done dey chop. Nawa for you oh.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Eddygourdo(m): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2022
LondyC:
Quick sale!

Barely used 6*6ft Bedframe, Mouka foam, side table and 2 pillows
Price: 100,000 for all

Send a message: 08170021630
can u deliver to lekki
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Rope in a brand?
This happened

Trust but verify.

Of course, every customer should not only do their due diligence before purchase, but also verification after purchase. SLOT will ensure you test your phone before leaving their store. Even banks will tell you to count your money before leaving the counter. It is taking for granted and not out of place. The incident you mentioned is next to impossible because customers are allowed to check the items in the carton before leaving. I have been around several showrooms, and not just Fouani, and that is the norm amongst them.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2022
GabrielYulaw:

I get you bro. The truth is that we Nigerians are very dishonest people, but we hate looking ourselves in the mirror and admitting that and hate other people pointing that fact out to us.

I well can believe your story about Fouani. After all, na Nigerians staff am and our capacity for avarice and deceit is practically limitless. And that is precisely why this country is like this.

No system is entirely impregnable and every organization (whether Nigerian or foreign-staffed) is not without its own fair share of dishonest staff, so don't make it seem like Nigerians are all the cost. I would have believed his story if it was a bank, but not a technological product-driven organization where audit trail can reveal time of pickup, serial number of picked up item, etc. It will be extremely hard and next to impossible for a lone employee to pull off such kind of stunt coupled with their test policy as well.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by emeraldoe(f): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Reus:

Swap allowed ?
No thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by treasuredkids(f): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2022
RELOCATION SALES:
� LG Expresscool refrigerator/freezer @ 90k
� 5 burner maxi gas cooker with oven @ 120k
� Thermocool 319 ltrs chest freezer @ 100k *SOLD*
�LG 6.5kg automatic washing machine @ 65k *SOLD*
� Brand-new samsung 32" TV HDMI @
85k (CURRENTLY IN LAGOS)
� LG A/V receiver home theater 2300W @ 220k
BEDFRAME/MATTRESS
� 6/6 bedframe @60k
� 6/4.5. ,,. With 2side drawers @55k
�vitafoam corona 6/4.5/16" mattress @ 70k
� mouka foam 6/6/14 @70k
� 7/7/12" mattress @ 90k *SOLD*
� Ironing board @ 5k
� 1 Dressing mirror @ 40k
� Thermocool Generator igwe 8100 7.5kva@ 120k (well maintained) *SOLD*
� Baby drawer @ 40k
4 sitter wooden dining set @ 50k
Living room settee @ 70k

Note: items were bought brandnew and just 3yrs+ of usage, some were never used. Items are negotiable. Interested buyers can call or whatsapp 08097894931 for pictures of other items. Please, serious buyers only.
Location is Portharcourt but can be waybilled to Lagos.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Babypuff: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Neatly used Hisense tv 50 inches in excellent condition, carton is still available @125k

Ilorin but can be waybilled

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LondyC(f): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
can u deliver to lekki

You have to arrange for delivery yourself
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LondyC(f): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Clothes hanger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (6258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfabest07(m), daamazing(m), FutureFocus, dammywapes(m), lovewins, suco01(m), Ayomipoe(m), aorseer, candance, timijoseph01(m), martinz1, nickyvil, tobiyclassy, Hero2t, Jollos(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.