Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6554623 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (6295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EmeraldChoice: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2022
olushowunm:
#Mustgobymonday...#Clearancebazzaar

Midea Freezer
Model number : HS-258C
Capacity : (200lts)
Refrigerant :R600a
Brand new price : N250, 000
My price : N110, 000 (Slightly negotiable)

Call or whatsapp... 07056303044. Regards.

You should have just avoided stating the price of the new one. The pictures are the same freezer on Konga. Only 200L inverter freezers are sold within that price range of N250k.

Happy sale!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mkelv0106(m): 4:03am On Jun 19, 2022
dapotemi:

Group of DUMB boys you mean.... How else do we need to PREACH it that DON'T SEND MONEY without seeing items or at best use a trusted ESCROW... how dumb can you all be? How else do you need to be told?
Very insensitive comment. Where your empathy bro.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BunmiBie: 4:29am On Jun 19, 2022
BunmiBie:
3 months old Neatly used redmi note 10 pro available.
100k.

Available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Juliearth:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the soundbar gave him away. He pinned it at a wattage 2000 and for 35k. I suspected that, that deal was too good to be true.

Cheap stuff!!! Clearance!!!!!
I post my stuff, decide my price, if u like complain say e too cost, if u like post d new item from jumia n say my price is ridiculous, ur headache. Person wey sabi good n real stuff no go complain but will rather negotiate.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 5:48am On Jun 19, 2022
bodeakanbi:

I post my stuff, decide my price, if u like complain say e too cost, if u like post d new item from jumia n say my price is ridiculous, ur headache. Person wey sabi good n real stuff no go complain but will rather negotiate.

I beg your pardon!!! I think you quoted the wrong post.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2022
temi4fash:

See the messages we exchanged

And ensure to retract this your post... Why would you just assume me to be a suspect??
I can bet my balls, that account u paid is a paga account from the chat I read. That's the latest scam and its untraceable since the paga is a business account and most are registered with CAC.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mummyz(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2022
#Mustgobymonday...#Clearancebazzaar

Midea Freezer
Model number : HS-258C
Capacity : (200lts)
Refrigerant :R600a
Brand new price : N250, 000
My price : N110, 000 (Slightly negotiable)

Call or whatsapp... 07056303044. Regards.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Hi I have the following items for sale.
MIDEA AC (1HP) ...80K
FRIDGE (LG)....50K
WARDROBE.....50K
6KG GAS CYLINDER (WITH GAS)...10K
Microwave.....5k
Shoe rack...10k
Ceiling fan.....7k
Hangar.....8k

Pictures of the fan
united 4 men @ gmail . com
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timibare(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day! I need an adult male boerboel , you can reach me on WhatsApp, my number on my signature
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Brooke60(f): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Brooke60:
Coaster Roller for your shop for more security. Still in use. You can request for a video on WhatsApp too.
Number: 08162164216
Price: N120k.

Good morning.
This is still available.

Finally leaving the shop this Thursday & she needs to remove those stuffs for new owner to move in.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Happy father's day to all the responsible fathers out there.

For the victims of the scam, I'll advise ye'all take the discussion outside here and device a means to apprehend the Opay guy. He's a good led to the criminal.

The criminal is obviously reading through this thread and having a good laugh.

We await your success story.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dhejy7: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Techmac00:
Lovely Baby bed with foam (2)

Is this still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Lionsempire:
Binatone fan for sale @15k it doesn’t rotate anymore contact in my signature ikorodu Lagos
Need gone ASAP
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2022
zuraking:
I can bet my balls, that account u paid is a paga account from the chat I read. That's the latest scam and its untraceable since the paga is a business account and most are registered with CAC.

It's a zenith back account.

Do the PAGA ish also apply?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Brand new authentic casio ladies watches,they are water resistant ,model numbers are shown on the pictures
3 hand analogue
1 year warranty

It comes with :
User manual (module)
Warranty card
Casio watch stand
Watch box
The watch it's self

Selling 10k each to solve some urgent financial need

Location Lagos,I can waybill to any part of the country

Zero seven zero 17607723

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dhejy7: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Jumped on this thread today after a long while only to see a group of people were scammed again.
It's been said a thousand times like a broken record never pay for a used item you haven't seen

Sorry to those who lost their hard earned money, but sometimes we learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zuraking(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2022
temi4fash:

It's a zenith back account.

Do the PAGA ish also apply?
paga people have their bank accounts they use in receiving money if u aren't with your atm or someone wants to send u money. Scammers will send you their(paga) account number and wait there till u send the money so they will request name of sender and once they confirm the money, they will give u cash and u leave.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holyness123: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2022
bodeakanbi:

una...dem task force too dey busy chasing sellers .. ....una no fit to see the real scammer rado when fit say dey openly collect money from many people ...na to dey chase clout una sabi, ridiculous price, price dey too high...price dey rediculous... the price we dey juicy una don collect woto woto....... Ratty .. tell delivery man to send me one Arizona..... bomboclatt..... no salary for una taskforce this month again..no food for lazy task force

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richy02(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Big beautiful wardrobe for 50k ONLY

available for immediate pickup
I live in surulere.
Contact me on valugochukwu@gmail.com if interested.

I'm around tomorrow for serious buyers.

I have 30k please, really need this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richy02(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
richy02:

Ready to pay and pickup today too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
zuraking:
paga people have their bank accounts they use in receiving money if u aren't with your atm or someone wants to send u money. Scammers will send you their(paga) account number and wait there till u send the money so they will request name of sender and once they confirm the money, they will give u cash and u leave.

Oh I see... That serious
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
dapotemi:

Group of DUMB boys you mean.... How else do we need to PREACH it that DON'T SEND MONEY without seeing items or at best use a trusted ESCROW... how dumb can you all be? How else do you need to be told?

Some of you will just open ur mouth waaah waaah waaah and churn out some words wey no make sense. Pls ,pls and pls if you have nothing sensible to talk ontop this matter just shush � . No vex me abeg

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2022
7seater sofa available for sale @80k (SOLD)
DSTV Explora @20k. (SOLD)
Nexus Freezer @80k. (SOLD)
4part sandwich maker @7k
6blade blenders (chrome) @ 10k (SOLD)
6blade blender (white) @5k
Whistling kettle @7k (SOLD)
2000VA Century stabilizer- 15k
6x6 mattress @25k . (SOLD)
(2pcs )1hp split unit Panasonic AC -40k
2hp window unit Samsung AC -40k
Samsung soundbar plus woofer 2000w -150k (slightly negotiable)
2 pcs 12.5kg gas cylinder - 10k each -(SOLD)

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit Samsung AC-40k
Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-15k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-150k (slightly negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)

Location is Ogudu Lagos.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shobbyxi(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
Damn I can’t believe the guy is unreal ..... I mean I contacted him for the TV and play station ,,, he said someone was coming for it already... later said they have been sold ...... Didn’t look like he will scam ,, I mean he could have pretended and try to cajole me into paying upfront or something.....

I think the upfront payment of over 70k made him diabolic,, like since you don’t know him place and u paid into opay.....I will never pay into opay or kuda ,,, never!!

Sorry for what happened,, could’ve happened to anyone.... I once paid upfront to a seller her too and he sent my items ...... Devil just used the guy ni.
He is real. I was the one who picked up both items.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Picture sent

oloko1859:

Pictures of the fan
united 4 men @ gmail . com
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Bring 45k.
I'm reducing it cos you'll need a carpenter to unscrew it for you. Use the remaining money to pay the guy. I'm home all day if you're serious to buy.

richy02:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Durable hangar for those trying to maximise space in their room or if you have too many clothes like me. It's got the dual role of a shelf on top. You can put your things on top like hats, bags, etc.

9,500k ONLY

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Bring 45k...I'm home and available to give it to you.
Use the remaining money to pay the carpenter that will help you unscrew it. The cupboard make sense. It served me well!

richy02:

Ready to pay and pickup today too
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DaSugarBoi(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:

Where exactly did u pick the items from? Which address?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:
oh I think you're mixing up afolavid with iamoptional. Iamoptional is the scammer we're discussing about that claims to be living at Ojodu Abiodun and not Afolavid who is based in Ibadan.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Toma2:

Wetin this one dey yarn. Any specific amount dey when scammers dey scam?? Use your head.
Nobody labeled him as the real clearance deal, na the IBADAN guy we talk say na the real clearance deal..

Yes there is a specific amount. They always keep their prices low. Typically 50k and below because such accounts are Tier1 and they can’t take more than that in a single deposit I think. Once one person pays, they move that money and collect another.

Anything Opay, Kuda, Access and Polaris, I don’t deal.

2) I don’t deal with any business without a corporate account.

People should begin to use escrow here. Let’s make it the new standard.

It is before I used to be moved by clearance sales on IG or even Nairaland. Now that I am beginning to know Lagos markets, odiegwu!

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:
well well if u say so......as I said ,, he didn’t mean to scam from the onset..nah the upfront he collected made him dat way.. but since you were there to pick the items perhaps you can help to nab him ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (6295) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: owolabiza(m), mrgbenga1, THERIGHTMAN, highmey(m), Omikoko, vibratingpenis, 4laferarri(m), frankolett(m), pateffy, monshow25(m), Maxxim and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.