Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6402211 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (6244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
neoG:
Like I said before your days are numbered
It's your days that are numbered and everyone around you, not me.. cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrReeseG(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
If one violence no dey each clearance thread page
Make I bend

Clearance and violence na 5 and 6

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
iykofias:
he’s a scammer, we’re not at his mercy in fact it’s the other way round. The fool is out of the country but he’s mobile line is still connecting. I pity those that believed the crappy lies he concocted

When i said we have alot of DUMB people on this thread i actually meant it o... One even said he commend him! Now i believe the guy has opened several accounts here to comment and quote himself.. If not, then the dumb people here are actually more than i thought..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Meister:
Anyone that actually believes that scammer is in Canada and will actually pay those people back their money clearly has a whole lot to learn. This is just a way of stopping the aggrieved people from pursuing the case or at least delaying it till those people give up or it just becomes too late.

I am willing to bet with anyone who's interested that imoptional won't send anyone shi shi

Learn!! No.... They are dumb... And they will never learn.. Watch out in d next 2 month, they will send another batch of their allawee again to another scammer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tiki taka everywhere.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ylink4sure: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
How about N1.8M for the Car

Afolavid:
Unregistered 2008 Ford Edge
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
gigdfhjjhvc:

Please can the microwave go for 10k? I am not in ibadan.. I will use GIG to pick it up

It's already sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agbonda(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Afolavid:
Unregistered 2008 Ford Edge

Price?

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
agbonda:

Price?

Location?

Check my previous post
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mkelv0106(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
This case is almost the same thing that happened here. Instead of this back and forth you guys are doing, track that POS guy, he go produce the guy when collect Una money. All this things na just unnecessary distraction.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Before them rope me join, una bye o

Qbeg no tear my belle with laff oo....

God would help us

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LiveWithIt: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Before them rope me join, una bye o
Them don rope you oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Hi, apologies for the delay.
Someone has made part payment already. Thank you

shalyboye:
Can I see the images of the fridge

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Thank you sis, God bless you

You are welcome,always.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2022
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here
(40k, 30k and 5k) respectively next weekend,

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I’m sorry for bringing in commotion at this time, it wasn’t intentional.

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.
lol, I was expecting this type of epistle. Now let me tell you this do you know you can be back in Nigeria before the end of July. The only thing needed is your full name which we can easily get from your previous transaction under Gadgethunter and the rest will be history and if someone decides to do that people will think it's too extreme

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

You are right!
She is not right, if you don't know on this thread when someone was accused of scamming a buyer of 50k he first denied it even used another account to defend himself later went on to scam another person and came with the excuse of he was also scammed before. So don't let anyone brainwash you. Do you know why he gave people a fake address in the first place? That is to tell you he's not new to the game. Believe me he will still scam people again on this thread he's only trying to buy pity from the audience here.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Oga he has not said anything bad and sometimes no be everything be gra gra, am sure if you’re one of the victims, you’d be more interested in getting your money back before anything, a lot of people I’ve been scammed here and the scammers never returned to apologize, give a reason or willing to refund money to his victims, this person has done the wrong thing we all know, who never sinned should cast the first stone, he’s here now to apologize and yes if there’s a way to catch him I’ll gladly support that but at the same time, some people do go to shops to steal foods just to eat not because they’re happy doing it but because they’re hungry and don’t have a choice,

since he’s here and owned to that fact he scammed them for whatever reasons he shouldn’t have done that but let the victims get their money first, it cost extra to track him if you’re willing to bankroll it, I and everyone here including the victims will be very happy. We all have sinned and I don’t want to have any sympathy for the guy but it is what it is. People advising him are just trying to be understanding not that they supports what he did, @imoptional just like wolfenstein has said, reach out to the people you scammed, apologize, refund and add extras for the stress and trouble you put them through during the cause of this event, safe

Everyone here should just know that it’s not about old account or new account anyone can scam anyone here, if you’re not sure of what you’re buying or haven’t seen it, don’t pay, escrow is there make use of it..
We all have sinned but some of us have not scam anyone and we won't. With this mindset will you easily defend a kidnapper or armed robber or higher killer? Just letting you know that statement is wrong and that is why people who scam see it as norm. The pressure is getting to him and that is why he came back here to write that rubbish he wrote. Infact if you know this guy from before you will know he always act like a street nigga, he once drag someone that wanted to do a transfer to him claiming the guy wants to do a fake transfer. If this case was reversed he will act worse.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2022
All my years on nairaland, if anyone start removing their number on nairaland or refuse to drop their contact when posting ads just know they are liable to scam people. They try to be anonymous as possible.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2022
New in

Nike

5 pairs above 10,000/pair
Less than 5 pairs 11,000/pair

1 pair 11,500
Size 41-46

Onike yaba
Nationwide delivery available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by berryBee(f): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Serenitys:

I am in the east how do we run it
If you don't mind paying for waybill then whatsapp me o 8o 35227761
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by berryBee(f): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Relocation sales

Mirror 10k
Cway dispenser 25k
Children reading chair and table 5k
2 pieces of curtain 5k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
berryBee:
Relocation sales

Mirror 10k
Cway dispenser 25k
Children reading chair and table 5k
2 pieces of curtain 5k

Picture of d children reading chair
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2022
So you mean someone has the POS guy picture and address and refuse to drop it?

You guys are taking his with too much levity
Drag the Guy papa for twitter.
And i can't believe some people advocating to give the bloody scammer benefit of Doubts , What!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
temi4fash:

Is this TV stand for sale too?

How much is thr AC?

Can I send you a PM??

Hello, No the TV stand is not for sale. The AC is 40k

Yes u can send a pm or if u don’t mind, u can drop ur WhatsApp no. I will chat u
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adejuliet(f): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Quality Blend! Different Mix!! Great Taste!!!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by africo13610(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2022
If you have this keyboard for sale,kindly contact me.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Dog cage

Price: 30,000.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Generator 2.5 KVA

Price: 135k

come to my WhatsApp through the link in my profile, thanks
Shopwiiser:
Dressing table stool and rack

Price:50,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Sitting room middle table

Price: 35k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Shopwiiser:
2 units side dressing table

Price: 20k for the 2 units altogether.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Samsung complete set of speakers

Price: 60k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (6244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olulove(m), nurey(m), adeniyilamlek(m), Tmex(m), slan87(m), Thazard(m), kingreign(m), Acrobatics01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.