Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6543454 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) ... (6293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Iyajelili(f): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
If i be one of im victims na this yeye apology go pain me pass because na insult on already painful injury.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5Stargadget: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5Stargadget: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
You’d prefer he goes into exile with peoples money?
Iyajelili:
If i be one of im victims na this yeye apology go pain me pass because na insult on already painful injury.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juzec: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here
(40k, 30k and 5k) respectively next weekend,

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I’m sorry for bringing in commotion at this time, it wasn’t intentional.

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.
You're very stupid and heartless. I'm 100 percent certain you're still in Nigeria. I assure you say one day you go steal and they go catch you put Tyre and fuel burn you. Na only you get problem for Nigeria abi?
You better refund their money with compensation as soon as possible if you don't want to be unfortunate in life. angry

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olushowunm(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayzara:
The following are still available. Price of soundbar has been reduced.

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit 2hp Samsung AC-40k
1hp Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-13k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-120k (not negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)
No number? Does the A/c work?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Dog cage

Price: 30,000.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Generator 2.5 KVA

Price: 135k

come to my WhatsApp through the link in my profile, thanks
Shopwiiser:
Dressing table stool and rack

Price:50,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Sitting room middle table

Price: 35k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
2 units side dressing table

Price: 20k for the 2 units altogether.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Samsung complete set of speakers

Price: 60k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Samsung 1.0HP Air Condition

Price: 65k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
Orignal leather side cushion.

Price: 10k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shopwiiser: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shopwiiser:
-Model SL200-8
-Well Maintained/Registered
- Almost New
- Year of Manufacture-2021
- Low fuel consumption
- With delivery box

Price: 380k (slightly negotiable)

Available at Surulere, Lagos.

Call or WhatsApp 08154209992 for inspection.

Just buy and ride, a value for your money.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Queengolden:
go Canada bring am come back, I'm not in anyway justifying what he did, but before he came back to ask for forgiveness, his victims and more than like 4 people testified that he sounded real and even at some point told other people he could have scammed that the items have been sold, if it was the other way round, we could have had more than 20 people licking their wounds, but it's been confirmed it's 3 people and he also said he had the opportunity to scam more than that and has also offered to return their money by next week, I only pity those he stressed picking up imaginary items, one of his victims almost drowned with his Uber driver....if he reaches out to the 3 people that he scammed and they forgive him, una wey e pain pass no get say again.. Life goes on

According to you his action is commendable because he only scammed 3 guys even though he could have scammed 20!
And he has also offered to returned the money, so according to you, what is the fuss all about? And you only pity the guy that was stressed, drowned etc, atleast he could have scammed him without stressing him and that would have been fair! I don't know what to say to you.
With people like you in this space, this scamming wont end! Nigerians deserved their leaders!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by StarGraphicX: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
StarGraphicX:
LG xboom.
Perfectly working
Price: 20k last

Gbagada,Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by te3ment84: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayzara:
The following are still available. Price of soundbar has been reduced.

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit 2hp Samsung AC-40k
1hp Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-13k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-120k (not negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)
Interested # d sound bar... 08132343133
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Queengolden(f): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
dapotemi:

According to you his action is commendable because he only scammed 3 guys even though he could have scammed 20!
And he has also offered to returned the money, so according to you, what is the fuss all about? And you only pity the guy that was stressed, drowned etc, atleast he could have scammed him without stressing him and that would have been fair! I don't know what to say to you.
With people like you in this space, this scamming wont end! Nigerians deserved their leaders!
you are part of the reasons why we don't have repentant elements in Nigeria, so let's assume u got robbed and the thief had a change of heart and decides to return your items to you with a sober mind, u will definitely go ahead with your jungle justice, how then will other hardened criminals have a change of heart on stopping robbery or being repentant... I only said that the "guy" here had an avenue to scam a whole lot of people and also has 90% chances of getting away with it by even deactivating his moniker or going MIA but he chose to tender an apology with whatever flimsy excuses he gave, apologized and also offered to refund the money he scammed from his victims of which most people that might have been their last card, but yet you chose jungle justice.. if they eventually catch him now, I'm Certain u will volunteer your petrol and your light stick and eventually pray for a better Nigeria afterwards. Good luck with that!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
It's no longer available.
It's been paid for already

Canada2021:
wardrobe 35k. I am also in surulere
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juliearth:

I am sorry about your ordeal. Some people can be so insensitive. Take this as one of life's lessons, dear. God is the giver of wealth and I pray you get double of what you lost in no time.

Thank you sis, God bless you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here
(40k, 30k and 5k) respectively next weekend,

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I’m sorry for bringing in commotion at this time, it wasn’t intentional.

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.

May God forgive you

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omowunmibaby: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bed frame....
Wardrobe
Shoe rack
Air fryer
Press cooker
Generator(predator 9000)

All available for sale, prices are slightly negotiable

Location.....Ibeju-lekki, Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omowunmibaby:
Bed frame....
Wardrobe
Shoe rack
Air fryer
Press cooker
Generator(predator 9000)

All available for sale, prices are slightly negotiable

Location.....Ibeju-lekki, Lagos
how much for the airfryer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I agree with what Bobo65 says.

If you are truly sorry, reach out to your victims and pay twice the amount you took from them. You basically obtained a loan from them under false pretence, and they innocently gave it to you with their sweat, blood, time, energy, hopes and expectations. One of them even left his place at Yaba for pickup, only to get stranded by your actions. What if something bad had happened to him while he was trying to locate you? I doubt even the twice payment would be able to save him.

CC: Thatakwabombabe

Yes he should refund. That’s very unfair. I mean he already scammed right but the idiot was giving directions to a dead end, called him before leaving the house, he directed me which bus to take and all that. Why stress me that much? To what end.

I actually uploaded the POS guys picture yesterday, (deleted the picture for the daughters sake) . How sure are we that this is not stunt. Could he be related to the POS guy?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Well I think those that were scammed should be very very careful in judging this matter,

he came out to say he'll pay next week,if I was in your shoes I wouldn't have insulted or cursed him..... Don't allow the people he did not scam allow your money go down the drain, I'm sure if it was those ppl insulting him if their money was in his hand they'll be praying he sends something to them I want you all to be calm in your judgement (those he scammed).

Don't let someone who's not in your shoes use hisor her own make you loose the money he said he will refund that's if he's sincere about it.

It's easy to curse the guy cos he didn't scam me and promise to refund, am sure if they're also a victim they'll be patiently waiting for next week refund.. pls be intelligent

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
OneNigeria1960:

What a story!

So the invisible persons that bought all your items and the one you sent the stabiliser to didn't know their way back to this thread to cool the tension that you caused?

You had the opportunity of leaving the country and you chose to steal from those that trusted you with their hard earn money to achieve your aim.

You gave them a wrong address and made them passed through avoidable stress. The list is endless...

Trust me, you're coming back worst to were you left.

Amen!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
olushowunm:
No number? Does the A/c work?

The AC works very well.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omowunmibaby: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
AutoChick4U:
how much for the airfryer
50k barely used and has its cartoon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
081087n:
Well I think those that were scammed should be very very careful in judging this matter,

he came out to say he'll pay next week,if I was in your shoes I wouldn't have insulted or cursed him..... Don't allow the people he did not scam allow your money go down the drain, I'm sure if it was those ppl insulting him if their money was in his hand they'll be praying he sends something to them I want you all to be calm in your judgement (those he scammed).

Don't let someone who's not in your shoes use hisor her own make you loose the money he said he will refund that's if he's sincere about it.

It's easy to curse the guy cos he didn't scam me and promise to refund, am sure if they're also a victim they'll be patiently waiting for next week refund.. pls be intelligent

The guy is lying, let him bring out the guy that bought all the items, he also deleted all the pictures he allegedly took in Canada when someone called him out for lifting the pictures online. He is unrepentant. He only said what he said so they can stop tracking him. I won’t be surprised if the POS guy has gone to threaten him. But like you said let’s keep our fingers crossed. Next week is here already

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) ... (6293) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Horlaeva, leeking(m), oladipuposadeeq(m), thosinemike(m), Geekop, Soffy3310c, aremuforlife(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.