Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6547911 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
The same thing I said earlier o
081087n:
Well I think those that were scammed should be very very careful in judging this matter,

he came out to say he'll pay next week,if I was in your shoes I wouldn't have insulted or cursed him..... Don't allow the people he did not scam allow your money go down the drain, I'm sure if it was those ppl insulting him if their money was in his hand they'll be praying he sends something to them I want you all to be calm in your judgement (those he scammed).

Don't let someone who's not in your shoes use hisor her own make you loose the money he said he will refund that's if he's sincere about it.

It's easy to curse the guy cos he didn't scam me and promise to refund, am sure if they're also a victim they'll be patiently waiting for next week refund.. pls be intelligent

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omowunmibaby: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bed frame....
Wardrobe
Shoe rack
Air fryer (barely used)
Press cooker 9l (new)
Euro sonic kill insect (12w)
Gas cylinder
Panasonic air conditioning 1.5hp
Generator(predator 9000)

All available for sale, prices are slightly negotiable

Location.....Ibeju-lekki, Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
I was the person who asked you to remove the picture because of the little girl, which is the right thing to do, I’m 100 percent sure the pos guy wouldn’t have known he wants to use his business to scam someone and still allows him to make use of it, sometimes if person wan catch monkey he needs to do like a monkey too
Thatakwabombabe:

Yes he should refund. That’s very unfair. I mean he already scammed right but the idiot was giving directions to a dead end, called him before leaving the house, he directed me which bus to take and all that. Why stress me that much? To what end.

I actually uploaded the POS guys picture yesterday, (deleted the picture for the daughters sake) . How sure are we that this is not stunt. Could he be related to the POS guy?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

The guy is lying, let him bring out the guy that bought all the items, he also deleted all the pictures he allegedly took in Canada when someone called him out for lifting the pictures online. He is unrepentant. He only said what he said so they can stop tracking him. I won’t be surprised if the POS guy has gone to threaten him. But like you said let’s keep our fingers crossed. Next week is here already

Yes sir we keep fingers crossed till he does otherwise.... But raining insult and curses on him might hinder him from doing the refund,

He might say he was about to refund then he got angry bla bla bla let's all be patient for the sake of those affected let's put ourselves in their shoes.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Picture and price for the ac?
Omowunmibaby:

Bed frame....
Wardrobe
Shoe rack
Air fryer (barely used)
Press cooker 9l (new)
Euro sonic kill insect (12w)
Gas cylinder
Panasonic air conditioning 1.5hp
Generator(predator 9000)

All available for sale, prices are slightly negotiable

Location.....Ibeju-lekki, Lagos

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
The same thing I said earlier o
Yes I agree 100% with you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cakkiex: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cakkiex:
New Tecno T313 for sale.
Condition: Not used before.

-Never been used before — not even for once.
- Follow come charger still inside the cartoon.
-Still in cartoon.
-Receipt readily available as seen in the pics below.

I bought this phone some months ago but I'm selling cos I need the money to complete my admission fee. Nothing else.

I'm offering a 20% discount of 7k (#5,600). Slightly negotiable.

Pls someone should take this phone. I really need the money for my school stuff. Pls don't ignore my post. I'm willing to reduce the price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talk2odim: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Jayzara post=114019985]The following are still available. Price of soundbar has been reduced.

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit 2hp Samsung AC-40k
1hp Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-13k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-120k (not negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)

Pics of items?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo this one dey muzz me oh!
See people dey support scammer, calling for benefit of doubt because of some fake sob story.
Even after the pictures have been debunked as fake.
Instead of you ppl actively looking for ways to ruin the fcker's life...

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
talk2odim:

Pics of the sound bar?

Okay

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
081087n:
Well I think those that were scammed should be very very careful in judging this matter,

he came out to say he'll pay next week,if I was in your shoes I wouldn't have insulted or cursed him..... Don't allow the people he did not scam allow your money go down the drain, I'm sure if it was those ppl insulting him if their money was in his hand they'll be praying he sends something to them I want you all to be calm in your judgement (those he scammed).

Don't let someone who's not in your shoes use hisor her own make you loose the money he said he will refund that's if he's sincere about it.

It's easy to curse the guy cos he didn't scam me and promise to refund, am sure if they're also a victim they'll be patiently waiting for next week refund.. pls be intelligent

You are right!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Scammer’s Canadian pictures, for those that missed the super story.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talk2odim: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayzara:

Okay

Contact?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gigdfhjjhvc: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Afolavid:

Hello,

I have updated my post with the available items and the new items up for sale (GoTV, Refrigerator, Car etc.)

Kindly note that pickup is in Ibadan. If you're not in Ibadan, get a trusted person to deal and pickup on your behalf.

Please can the microwave go for 10k? I am not in ibadan.. I will use GIG to pick it up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
He won't return shiit
Drag the pos guy well he will produce him
The next week is a plan for his escape

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TouchOfSpice(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello sir.

What the brother has done is entirely wrong in all ramification. I would please implore you to please forgive him for the stress he put you and every one through.

I'm a bit elated that he still has conscience to come back and attempt to make amends. The curses you laid on him is a bit too much. Please have it in mind to forgive him.

His maker would forgive him if his intentions and apology is genuine. ... If God can likely forgive him then who are we humans to curse who God might have forgiven .

I comnend him for coming out to apologies and I hope he refunds all the illegal money he collected also

Cheers sir

Thatakwabombabe:

May God forgive you

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Souzin:
Omo this one dey muzz me oh!
See people dey support scammer, calling for benefit of doubt because of some fake sob story.
Even after the pictures have been debunked as fake.
Instead of you ppl actively looking for ways to ruin the fcker's life...

Nor be juju be that.
Make we sit down dey look.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Scammer’s Canadian pictures, for those that missed the super story.

cheesy cheesy
Wutowuto
Why are you doubting the guy na. cheesy
He's still on uber. He hasn't gotten to his destination yet.
Canadian burga grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
50d33q:
He won't return shiit
Drag the pos guy well he will produce him
The next week is a plan for his escape

I'm sure the pos guy has spoken to him, that why he came out from his hibernation...... They guy is a sure lead to the criminal

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by phumtadeic: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kajaard: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
TouchOfSpice:
Hello sir.

What the brother has done is entirely wrong in all ramification. I would please implore you to please forgive him for the stress he put you and every one through.

I'm a bit elated that he still has conscience to come back and attempt to make amends. The curses you laid on him is a bit too much. Please have it in mind to forgive him.

His maker would forgive him if his intentions and apology is genuine. ... If God can likely forgive him then who are we humans to curse who God might have forgiven .

I comnend him for coming out to apologies and I hope he refunds all the illegal money he collected also

Cheers sir

weekend no far.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iykofias(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
081087n:

Yes sir we keep fingers crossed till he does otherwise.... But raining insult and curses on him might hinder him from doing the refund,

He might say he was about to refund then he got angry bla bla bla let's all be patient for the sake of those affected let's put ourselves in their shoes.
he’s a scammer, we’re not at his mercy in fact it’s the other way round. The fool is out of the country but he’s mobile line is still connecting. I pity those that believed the crappy lies he concocted

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kajaard: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayzara:
7seater sofa available for sale @80k (SOLD)
DSTV Explora @20k. (SOLD)
Nexus Freezer @80k. (SOLD)
4part sandwich maker @7k
6blade blenders (chrome) @ 10k (SOLD)
6blade blender (white) @5k
Whistling kettle @7k (SOLD)
2000VA Century stabilizer- 15k
6x6 mattress @25k . (SOLD)
(2pcs )1hp split unit Panasonic AC -40k
2hp window unit Samsung AC -40k
Samsung soundbar plus woofer 2000w -150k (slightly negotiable)
2 pcs 12.5kg gas cylinder - 10k each -(SOLD)

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit Samsung AC-40k
Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-15k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-150k (slightly negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)

Location is Ogudu Lagos.

I am interested in the boldfaced.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kajaard:

I am interested in the boldfaced.

Hello, they are available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kajaard: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayzara:

Hello, they are available

Please send your number by dm. I cannot put my mobile phone number on a public forum. Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iykofias(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Oga he has not said anything bad and sometimes no be everything be gra gra, am sure if you’re one of the victims, you’d be more interested in getting your money back before anything, a lot of people I’ve been scammed here and the scammers never returned to apologize, give a reason or willing to refund money to his victims, this person has done the wrong thing we all know, who never sinned should cast the first stone, he’s here now to apologize and yes if there’s a way to catch him I’ll gladly support that but at the same time, some people do go to shops to steal foods just to eat not because they’re happy doing it but because they’re hungry and don’t have a choice.
@bolded, bring his head let me cast the first stone, he didn’t come back because he had a conscience but because lots of people knows him offline and has been reaching out to him, especially at the offerup thread and that shipping thread

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
iykofias:
he’s a scammer, we’re not at his mercy in fact it’s the other way round. The fool is out of the country but he’s mobile line is still connecting. I pity those that believed the crappy lies he concocted
Oga if he was owing you, insult him as you like but don't spoil someone hope with your insult and curses....

His number rings, he sent fake picture leave it... don't make it be like someone who promise to refund ambient and later changed his mind, when he noticed many ppl already insulted him.. it's almost like you don't the these people to get their money... Bible said

" tho the axe head be blunt,more strength is Needed but wisdom is profitable to direct"

Let's use wisdom pls don't make him change his mind pity the ppl that lost their money. Don't use your over Sabi to kill the hope..

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

You are right!

Pls calm down ma, we should not use our temper to ruin things, weekend is far from now, after that we will know if he was sorry or not..

Our words either make or mar us...am really sorry this happened to you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iykofias(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
081087n:

Oga if he was owing you, insult him as you like but don't spoil someone hope with your insult and curses....

His number rings, he sent fake picture leave it... don't make it be like someone who promise to refund ambient and later changed his mind, when he noticed many ppl already insulted him.. it's almost like you don't the these people to get their money... Bible said

" tho the axe head be blunt,more strength is Needed but wisdom is profitable to direct"

Let's use wisdom pls don't make him change his mind pity the ppl that lost their money. Don't use your over Sabi to kill the hope..
scammer dey refund?

Guy stop being naive. He didn’t have any items on sale from the get go, this is not the first time he’s scamming on this platform ( a trait he obviously got from his mother), ever wonder my he deactivate his former handle?

We can place a side bet that he won’t refund shishi

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga I don hear, me I don comot
iykofias:
@bolded, bring his head let me cast the first stone, he didn’t come back because he had a conscience but because lots of people knows him offline and has been reaching out to him, especially at the offerup thread and that shipping thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (6294) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: deardevil(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.