Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400483 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Which kind fridge you dey find? So that if I see am, I go tell you.
She wants freezer for selling of drinks along with other things. Let it be closer to those locations mentioned above , to avoid stressing the fellow . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2022
harmargedon:
maybe he doesn't sell them here, because I don't think anyone sensible enough will buy from a third party after seeing the owners original advert.
I hope so my brother. cheesy money way I dey manage they contribute small small.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Luxury living Long Wall Mirror
High class....pure luxury mirror
It measures 49x133cm
Limited stock available
Price: 55,000

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Another person scammed? Omg! Sorry , Pls if it’s too good to be true, then it’s not true.

Don’t let anyone scammed you of your had earned money, they have tried me even as a seller many times trying to get me to click their link so they can hack my WhatsApp, now I just report their messages as spam without even reading , some claimed they have selected me to earn 1000 dollars daily working from home ..lol , they love me a stranger so much, more than their siblings.
I had to secured my WhatsApp with double verification including passcode, scammers will work in vain if we buy smart pls.

Do not reward scammers , use trusted escrow if you have to, even if you trust , pls still take out to verify .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Elantra Luxury living Long Wall Mirror
It measures 49x133cm
Limited stock available
Price: 53,000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Barrister026:
Center rug

Fela wall portrait

Location warri

Whatsapp or call

Fella wall portrait

2k..

If interested

Warri

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
hmmmn. Wahala for who no get money niyen abi?
Abi nau..
Dem dey get supporters
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Lore mirror now available in white color

It’s a unique mirror for any space

Living room ,bedroom office etc

Perfect styling for your interior game !

Size ;59cm

Price;16,000 naira

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
Luxury living Long Wall Mirror
It measures 49x133cm
Limited stock available
Price: 55,000
You go just put some whack designs untop random items come call the price 500M because you no know the meaning of luxury.
E be like say craze dey your grandpa head abi?
Create your own thread and post your over priced nonsense there. This is clearance thread. Aponu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Abizz:

You go just put some whack designs untop random items come call the price 500M because you no know the meaning of luxury.
E be like say craze dey your grandpa head abi?
Create your own thread and post your over priced nonsense there. This is clearance thread. Aponu.
no vex, baba. U don dey vex. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
if you are at ogba then there is a warehouse at this oba akran side its called cocoa warehouse I can't remember if its called gate 1 or 2 but they have a store but its by the street besides gt bank that is opposite Guinness. I know there is a place inside the warehouse that they bring UK goods inshort european commodities, and their prices are ridiculously cheap.

Bros,

Are you serious?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2022
iPhone 11 for sale at clearance price
64gb

Receipt available

No scratch.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2022
peacefulhome:
Who still remember that guy that scammed someone on this thread and later came to apologize. That he actually needed the money to pay up for his ticket. Has refund been made to the guy scammed?
Because I remember , he promised to refund once he get money to pay back
Most people that get scammed, get weak after some days. They end up saying, they leave it for God to judge. Forgetting that God will always use people to fight our battle. With all the information presented so far, that scammer should be trending on Twitter, Instagram and on all social media platform by now. We can make them popular even include their relation into the popularity.

The guy didn't refund anything.
Na God go punish the guys biggerly.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

No! I get that people like him and he's trustworthy but this ain't proper and someone needs to say it!! I have nothing against him but I'd say it as it is

I've taken several "risks" to get items here too at cheap prices but I shouldn't create a business around buying with the intention to sell it here again as that in my honest opinion defeats the purpose of this thread. when someone advertised his new Caterpillar safety boot here I bought it cuz I wanted to "use" it. something worth over 50K was sold to me for 12K. now imagine me "taking the risk" to buy it with the intention of advertising it here for 20-30K? someone also just advertised PS3 for 30-35K and I think it's neat or new. imagine me buying it for the sole purpose of selling it here for 45K? That shouldn't be. I do understand the fact that one can buy something and later resell due to several reasons but buying with the purpose of profit shouldn't be.

The silence of several people here about this is highly disturbing cuz we all know deep within us at least that this reaction wouldn't be the case if this were Uniquewise or 1kbabyshoes, people I observed created a business around this idea too; they were driven away from the thread due to this and now that it's someone more well known and richer(?) there's silence? we might as well close the thread already if this is going to be allowed.

This is partiality.

this is not only directed at you but to others that's been silent so far but we know they would've reacted differently if this were someone less popular

As at when he created his thread, I doubt his original intention was to sell/buy here because it was someone that pointed him to this thread. So he came here to ask for people that want to sell off their items. Even if it is a whole house, he would buy it.

I only know Unique.wise and I am very sure I didn’t drive him away. Neither did I at any point put mouth in that matter. I don’t have strength to call out people over “high prices” because it is quite a subjective argument and it is also the norm to sell high here. My own is to tell/show where to buy it cheaper or insult Hisense. So this has nothing to do with “knowing” him as some people are insinuating.

Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

As at when he created his thread, I doubt his original intention was to sell/buy here because it was someone that pointed him to this thread. So he came here to ask for people that want to sell off their items. Even if it is a whole house, he would buy it.

I only know Unique.wise and I am very sure I didn’t drive him away. Neither did I at any point put mouth in that matter. I don’t have strength to call out people over “high prices” because it is quite a subjective argument and it is also the norm to sell high high. My own is to tell/show where to buy it cheaper or insult Hisense. So this has nothing to do with “knowing” him as some people are insinuating.

Happy Sunday!

Spot on. This is exactly what most folks here dont understand.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TopeQs: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

No! I get that people like him and he's trustworthy but this ain't proper and someone needs to say it!! I have nothing against him but I'd say it as it is

I've taken several "risks" to get items here too at cheap prices but I shouldn't create a business around buying with the intention to sell it here again as that in my honest opinion defeats the purpose of this thread. when someone advertised his new Caterpillar safety boot here I bought it cuz I wanted to "use" it. something worth over 50K was sold to me for 12K. now imagine me "taking the risk" to buy it with the intention of advertising it here for 20-30K? someone also just advertised PS3 for 30-35K and I think it's neat or new. imagine me buying it for the sole purpose of selling it here for 45K? That shouldn't be. I do understand the fact that one can buy something and later resell due to several reasons but buying with the purpose of profit shouldn't be.

The silence of several people here about this is highly disturbing cuz we all know deep within us at least that this reaction wouldn't be the case if this were Uniquewise or 1kbabyshoes, people I observed created a business around this idea too; they were driven away from the thread due to this and now that it's someone more well known and richer(?) there's silence? we might as well close the thread already if this is going to be allowed.

This is partiality.

this is not only directed at you but to others that's been silent so far but we know they would've reacted differently if this were someone less popular

Well said.

The main problem is that he's "technically" not doing anything wrong and the hypocrites that will support him will use that as an excuse but when you rush to snap us something you do not need because you want to sell it back to the same place where someone who needs it would have gotten it, then you're just evil.

You just deprived someone not as buoyant as you a good deal. That's evil.

You can't chase money so much that you forget that sometimes you just have to be human.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Bros,

Are you serious?
yes boss when you are in, you can just ask the security where the particular warehouse is because there are so many warehouses there.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2022
I do not sell on this platform, I buy from here and other platforms and put up my own thread which is not a clearance thread.

There are sellers (who need financing urgently) on this platform

And buyers who need cheap products .

There are also noise makers who just don't have much to do.

This week I have been to 3 western states to buy products , I can tell you that there are a lot of dishonest people who do not give full disclosure and I ended up wasting a lot of funds , I however found a way to relay that info back here so other buyers will not fall into same mess.

Yesterday (sat) I got some stuff from a client and dropped her off at the airport she locked up the house and left the country with tons of things not bought. A loss to her and this platform.

Yesterday I paid for stuff after inspection and didn't move a pin because the family would need those items for 2 more weeks but needed to pay for tickets urgently.

My presence should wake you up. See something you like, go for it immediately (cautiously) the seller needs the money that's why he is selling at a giveaway price, nasty side comments like "this old fridge Na him you de call 50k" etc... Will not deter others from making a proper offer.

See something you like message or call the seller as soon as you see it, there are tons of repeated adverts here , these people also need to sell, it's an ecosystem seller, buyer and unfortunately leach cheesy .

Happy Sunday people

PS if you have stuff in bulk, message me for quick purchase.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

This is partiality.

Nature abhors vacuum. It will always find a way to fill it up. Simple example: when you pull off a tooth, surrounding teeth gradually move to close up the gap over time and soon you will.wonder where the gap went... grin

This theory holds especially true in business. In fact, it is abnormal and a case of market failure when items are sold for dirt cheap. That is why people tend to raise to raise eyebrows on such prices and scammers use it as a strategy..it is also why the clearance sales industry is a viable one and there are lots pawn shops and clearing houses to fill this vacuum.

If you want cheap deals, hunt for it. Don't blame someone who sees the opportunity and fills the vacuum. If you do, you can as well blame the seller for selling to a middleman. There is an "invisible hand" behind every transaction; seller wants to make money and buyer wants to maximize satisfaction. There is no coercion at all. All the dragging and shouting here can't distort that theory

The onus is on every buyer to research and ensure he is buying at good prices. We also also ensure that through enlightenment.

PS: thanks for sharing the story about your name. It was a delightful read... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
I do not sell on this platform, I buy from here and other platforms and put up my own thread which is not a clearance thread.

This week I have been to 3 western states to buy products , I can tell you that there are a lot of dishonest people who do not give full disclosure and I ended up wasting a lot of funds , I however found a way to relay that info back here so other buyers will not fall into same mess.

Yesterday (sat) I got some stuff from a client and dropped her off at the airport she locked up the house and left the country with tons of things not bought. A loss to her and this platform.

Yesterday I paid for stuff after inspection and didn't move a pin because the family would need those items for 2 more weeks but needed to pay for tickets urgently.

My presence should wake you up. See something you like, go for it immediately (cautiously) the seller needs the money that's why he is selling at a giveaway price, nasty side comments like "this old fridge Na him you de call 50k" etc... Will not deter others from making a proper offer.

See something you like message or call the seller as soon as you see it, there are tons of repeated adverts here , these people also need to sell, it's an ecosystem seller, buyer and unfortunately leach cheesy .

Happy Sunday people

PS if you have stuff in bulk, message me for quick purchase.

G for GAZZUZZ which time you get this beast of a Tundra oya first celebrate am for us b4 you go celebrate say you join the clearance sale platform grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
yes boss when you are in, you can just ask the security where the particular warehouse is because there are so many warehouses there.

I would give it a try this week or next.

Am looking to buy this non sticky pots..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

I would give it a try this week or next.

Am looking to buy this non sticky pots..
I know they have various items there even cars and buses self dey there but if you aren't patient you won't know that kind of place is in that premises because its behind
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hydriss(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
G for GAZZUZZ which time you get this beast of a Tundra oya first celebrate am for us b4 you go celebrate say you join the clearance sale platform grin
That is not a Tundra boss, it's a ford truck. Beast!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Spot on. This is exactly what most folks here dont understand.

Yea, it is quite subjective. That is why I sit it out and enjoy the banters.

If I didn’t get blessed with a remote job that pays in dollars, I wouldn’t have the mind to just be dashing out my old household items. I would have sold to rebuy and the prices out there are choking.

Ordinarily I would have brought it to NL as it is my first/closest online community, but I no trust NLders with my address. Even if I want to sell, I won’t sell on Nairaland. Nlders love cheap things a lot. So rather than have them drag me, I would jejely carry myself to IG.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Hydriss:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I know they have various items there even cars and buses self dey there but if you aren't patient you won't know that kind of place is in that premises because its behind

Interesting...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Interesting...

thats why you must ask the securities where that particular warehouse is in the premises because you would never expect sumtin as such to be there i think its owned by a woman self.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Painfully true. The sellers are happy with you.
grin grin

My friend posted a brand new item here and Nlders were calling without buying. Brand new at giveaway price o. I helped take it to Instagram and it was sold in 24hrs.

I love your hubris. It reminds me a lot of my man. Older accomplished men always have it. They just say the worst like they said nothing.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, it is quite subjective. That is why I sit it out and enjoy the banters.

If I didn’t get blessed with a remote job that pays in dollars, I wouldn’t have the mind to just be dashing out my old household items. I would have sold to rebuy and the prices out there are choking.

Ordinarily I would have brought it to NL as it is my first/closest online community, but I no trust NLders with my address. Even if I want to sell, I won’t sell on Nairaland. Nlders love cheap things a lot. So rather than have them drag me, I would jejely carry myself to IG.

Looool...

Make God help all of us.. And provide for us all
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Nature abhors vacuum. It will always find a way to fill it up. Simple example: when you pull off a tooth, surrounding teeth gradually move to close up the gap over time and soon you will.wonder where the gap went... grin

This theory holds especially true in business. In fact, it is abnormal and a case of market failure when items are sold for dirt cheap. That is why people tend to raise to raise eyebrows on such prices and scammers use it as a strategy..it is also why the clearance sales industry is a viable one and there are lots pawn shops and clearing houses to fill this vacuum.

If you want cheap deals, hunt for it. Don't blame someone who sees the opportunity and fills the vacuum. If you do, you can as well blame the seller for selling to a middleman. There is an "invisible hand" behind every transaction; seller wants to make money and buyer wants to maximize satisfaction. There is no coercion at all. All the dragging and shouting here can't distort that theory

The onus is on every buyer to research and ensure he is buying at good prices. We also also ensure that through enlightenment.

PS: thanks for sharing the story about your name. It was a delightful read... wink
I believe most of us are here to fill that "vacuum" too, if not, we won't be scouring this thread everyday like an unwanted ghost.

Now, the issue is divided into 2.
* Those that want to buy goods at bargain price for personal use.
* Those that want to buy good at bargain price to sell at profits elsewhere.

So, I have no problem with either of the two group of persons.... but be that as it may, I have a problem with those that turns blind eye to the second group of people when it's a "paddy paddy" person and raise their protruding eyeballs when it's a random person.

And finally, I have a problem with people like u too, people that turns sensibility matter to unneeded business lessons..... But yeah, it's also a subjective argument.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nymphomaniac(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Hydriss:
it’s a tundra. Looks like the 1759 edition sef
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
nymphomaniac:
it’s a tundra. Looks like the 1759 edition sef
1759 loun loun. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Forrkke, femarse, Muddy18 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.