Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6507678 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (6285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DannieAdex: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
binary007:
Hisense smart TV
Clearance sales
Receipt available … bought in May

Clearance price

Contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:
Pls what's the name of this thing?
Spirakepla. That's the name.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:
Tummy trimmer

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by just2endowed: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2022
niceface:
Scammer! Scammer!! Scammer!!!
These guys used this account number to scam me after paying for an iPhone.
Bukola Abe, PALMPAY Account number - 9550111034  

The fraudster's phone numbers are 08141173603 and 09163152597.
Nelson Chibuzor
E-mail: nellybee455@gmail.com

I paid for an iphone and also paid for the waybill but they refused to send the iphone and blocked my number.
Pls I will appreciate anyone who can help retrieve more details that can help in their prosecutions.

How can u pay for iPhone or something without running a background check on the seller on nairaland? All this new member are big time scammers that advertise big items.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
BrickDevo:

Tummy trimmer

Thanks bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2022
I think it’s okay to be defensive but please don’t say what you do not know. Yes! Some of the items I am selling/SOLD are not mine but most are, and NO I am not adding any charge or anything.

Apologies. You have such a nice heart, we need more of you here to sell other people’s properties without adding commission. I mean, you sell people’s items, even waybill something as heavy as a generator for nothing. I tap into this kind of heart. kiss

Starting a decluttering business is not the same as buying a product here and reselling to the same audience. Q

You are right, but I guess you missed where I said that is the only thing I agree with you guys on. However, the sold aim of decluttering is the same.

Doing this forfeits the purpose of the thread. So instead of buying from the original buyer, we buy from a reseller at a higher price, please how does that Favour anybody but the reseller?

It favours the seller and his buyers too. Just don’t buy from him. Together we can frustrate gazzuz’s business here.

I wonder why you are being protective of the guy tho. Na wa!

You can keep wondering… grin
In the history of this thread, there are always two sides to ever issue. Interesting that it is now seen as being protective of someone.

I guess you were banned by antispambot. Pele

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
SUNDAY PROMO! SUNDAY PROMO!!

Tummy Trimer for sale. Very neat and in good condition. Price: 2k

Yes! Extremely cheap.. I know. kiss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:

Tummy Trimmer

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
TopeQs:

Well said.

The main problem is that he's "technically" not doing anything wrong and the hypocrites that will support him will use that as an excuse but when you rush to snap us something you do not need because you want to sell it back to the same place where someone who needs it would have gotten it, then you're just evil.

You just deprived someone not as buoyant as you a good deal. That's evil.

You can't chase money so much that you forget that sometimes you just have to be human.

Well said.. Honestly when i saw Gazzuz stunt, in my mind i was like wtf is the meaning of this? To be frank, like you said, technically he's done no wrong.. On the other side, to be human can be subjective to some extent. Why you're thinking of morals, another person is all about the 'bags', and when they go out to secure the bag, they care less. Our rules of making money is diff, some of us go with our morals, many discard theirs and its their business.
The truth is, don't be too emotionally attached to an item, if you don't get it, forget about it. Yours will come!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lightdream: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
God bless you guys real good.

The guy at Ibadan that sold DVd with four speakers and iron board..2021
Also the good man at ogba that sold the TV stand to me..2021
Mom at Isolo for helping her number sell off the drum and the gas cylinder..2022

Also those making buyers happy cheesy.
Prices on the clearance are now scary, learn to help others( my 2cent). God Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

Tummy Trimmer

For male or female?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Foreign Used Laptop speakers
( price reduce to 7k
Ikotun

Whtsap 08081333882

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Cassie74: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Nisot7:
Who is in Abuja and wants to sell the following:

1. Living room chairs
2. Wardrobe.
3. TV Console.
4. Rug

Quote my message asap.

Thanks

Check my post..I have some
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by barule: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Used Mtn Mobile WIFI -8k
Whtsap- 08081333882

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
if you are at ogba then there is a warehouse at this oba akran side its called cocoa warehouse I can't remember if its called gate 1 or 2 but they have a store but its by the street besides gt bank that is opposite Guinness. I know there is a place inside the warehouse that they bring UK goods inshort european commodities, and their prices are ridiculously cheap.

Sorry sir,

Please I need to confirm, which of the Gunniess, the one at my right coming from Agege, opposite former Dunlop or the one at the other side near the GTB side.

Sorry to trouble you, just want to be sure
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
12 stems bunches of plantain is available for sale.

I'm selling at a clearance price of N1500 per one bunch. So total price for a dozen is N1500 X 12 = N18,000.

Note: A stem of bunch contain between 12 - 15 pieces of plantain.

Rest assured, some bunches have more than 15 plantains, up to 18.

Payment on pick up.

Call or whatsapp me on

Ogbogbo Axis.

Let's do business.
Still available.

Call or WhatsApp now
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
FutureFocus:
I believe in open playing fields, no one should attack anyone except the person is a scammer , there is reward for everything we do in life , they come noticeably and unnoticeably .
Why attacking people unnecessarily? Let’s be careful pls, I believe new players are welcome on board , neither sellers nor buyers are foolish, by the way deals are meant to be examine and compare , NLand is not even a place you come to misbehave , you don’t even know who is reading, so lots of opportunities on here base on how you present yourself to the world.

The decision is your !
Your phone, your data, your finger ,your keyboard, your brain , your time, your life, your consequences, your headaches, your reputation, your smile , your peace of mind!
Pick your path, a word is enough for the wise.
Do have a wonderful weekend my people.

@futurefocus, your brain will never diminish.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

You hit the nail on the head with few words right into their hearts. Like I keep saying I would've had no issues with this if I were a newcomer to the thread but I was here when someone advertised a wardrobe here for giveaway price and someone bought it only for that person to advertise the wardrobe again like a month later for 5 times the price the original seller advertised his. This seller was dragged and dragged, insulted, criticised and his life here was made miserable till he left here.

Now take such a scenario. I'd hazard a guess that around 90% of regulars here could've afforded to buy from the original seller at the price but since they didn't need it they ignored the advert till someone who we assume needed it eventually bought it. That's what clearance is about

What these people that are either supporting him or trying to give an aura of neutrality is doing in essence is that we should all rush that wardrobe to buy it so that someone who truly needs it wouldn't be able to buy it then jack up the price. do these people think this thread would've lasted this long if this had been happening?
May too much sense never wound you brother.
I just dey smile reading your inputs.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:

Thanks bro.
Uw
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

Sorry sir,

Please I need to confirm, which of the Gunniess, the one at my right coming from Agege, opposite former Dunlop or the one at the other side near the GTB side.

Sorry to trouble you, just want to be sure
this particular one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
ki la gbe, ki Le ju

Lmao. cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WantsandMore: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
PS3 slim
Hacked with 3 games
2 pads
Or best offer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mathematricks:
SUNDAY PROMO! SUNDAY PROMO!!

Tummy Trimer for sale. Very neat and in good condition. Price: 2k

Yes! Extremely cheap.. I know. kiss

I am interested. No be sey my belle big o... grin...how do I reach u?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by semitunde: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

And the buyer is happy too. Those are all that matters. Not some unwritten rule or what some people feels.

That's not just the essence of this thread though. It's not just about both the seller and buyer being happy with the sale. Clearance sales is also about making people happy by helping them out financially (probably) through their low sale of properties they have little need for at that time. I get that it's a little different now as people go for clearance sale because they need the money urgently and their property is a means to that urgent fund. It may be slightly different from others that just want to clear it out (at cheap rates) because they don't need it anymore. But understand that that second category of people still remain whose priority is not the financial gain. For such people, it will be saddening to see their product displayed again for profit which makes nonsense of their initial motive. Don't encourage a change of character that suggests they should be more business-like and cash-out. If everyone is like that, you probably won't make it far in life. No one will. It's actually part of what is killing us as a nation presently, the penchant to cash out on any opportunity with little regard for the impact of such moves.

I like Gazzuz, not going to lie. I'm happy he clarified that he won't be posting items on this thread, especially ones gotten from here. That's fine. The people that bought too, we can't vouch that they'd use it personally and not sell somewhere else, so.

In life, whether business, spirituality, character, or anything, we have to maintain a balance. Do the business but in a way that does not rob the thread of the reason it was created.

17 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anybody can buy from anywhere and sell anywhere. You have the money buy.You need to sell ur stuff cheap, sell too.

Most of u will see good deals and still be haggling price here while a fast finger with cash will quickly push a call without depending on WhatsApp sef.

NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING TO IT OR STOP ANYONE.

UNA GO TALK TAYA...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by leeking(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ps3 super slim 500GB
Hacked with 10 games
2 original follow come controllers
Power cable & Pad usb

WhatsApp: 08162859402

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
Lol, seller call buyer "ALARORO" and some people are saying seller is happy.

Orishirishi... That's what happens when u see the truth and shy away from it, I guess it's subjective too.

Abeg Translate for non lagosians grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
dollarnaira:
Anybody can buy from anywhere and sell anywhere. You have the money buy.You need to sell ur stuff cheap, sell too.

Most of u will see good deals and still be haggling price here while a fast finger with cash will quickly push a call without depending on WhatsApp sef.

NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING TO IT OR STOP ANYONE.

UNA GO TALK TAYA...
nobody is asking people not to buy or sell. It's d motive behind it that we're talking about.... Especially when selling the same goods on this thread in particular or forum in general.

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
elvisco44:

Abeg Translate for non lagosians grin
I no Sabi the right word to use o, but it's like a buyer who wants to get a good on his own term at a very cheaper rate than the seller want to sell his goods.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elvisco44: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
semitunde:

That's not just the essence of this thread though. It's not just about both the seller and buyer being happy with the sale. Clearance sales is also about making people happy by helping them out financially (probably) through their low sale of properties they have little need for at that time. I get that it's a little different now as people go for clearance sale because they need the money urgently and their property is a means to that urgent fund. It may be slightly different from others that just want to clear it out (at cheap rates) because they don't need it anymore. But understand that that second category of people still remain whose priority is not the financial gain. For such people, it will be saddening to see their product displayed again for profit which makes nonsense of their initial motive. Don't encourage a change of character that suggests they should be more business-like and cash-out. If everyone is like that, you probably won't make it far in life. No one will. It's actually part of what is killing us as a nation presently, the penchant to cash out on any opportunity with little regard for the impact of such moves.

I like Gazzuz, not going to lie. I'm happy he clarified that he won't be posting items on this thread, especially ones gotten from here. That's fine. The people that bought too, we can't vouch that they'd use it personally and not sell somewhere else , so.

In life, whether business, spirituality, character, or anything, we have to maintain a balance. Do the business but in a way that does not rob the thread of the reason it was created.

You are absolutely right. @ bolded.
For some of us na hustle...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
semitunde:

That's not just the essence of this thread though. It's not just about both the seller and buyer being happy with the sale. Clearance sales is also about making people happy by helping them out financially (probably) through their low sale of properties they have little need for at that time. I get that it's a little different now as people go for clearance sale because they need the money urgently and their property is a means to that urgent fund. It may be slightly different from others that just want to clear it out (at cheap rates) because they don't need it anymore. 2- But understand that that second category of people still remain whose priority is not the financial gain. For such people, it will be saddening to see their product displayed again for profit which makes nonsense of their initial motive. Don't encourage a change of character that suggests they should be more business-like and cash-out. If everyone is like that, you probably won't make it far in life. No one will. It's actually part of what is killing us as a nation presently, the penchant to cash out on any opportunity with little regard for the impact of such moves.

I like Gazzuz, not going to lie. I'm happy he clarified that he won't be posting items on this thread, especially ones gotten from here. That's fine. The people that bought too, we can't vouch that they'd use it personally and not sell somewhere else, so.

You get point sha. I am touched.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (6285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ifeanyi4491(m), efec(m), tbred, highmey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.