Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400434 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by geezyk(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

I would give it a try this week or next.

Am looking to buy this non sticky pots..
Bro if you don get am, make we know.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kirchoffs: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Ademat7:

Location abeg?
iyana iPaja side
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

Now take such a scenario. I'd hazard a guess that around 90% of regulars here could've afforded to buy from the original seller at the price but since they didn't need it they ignored the advert till someone who we assume needed it eventually bought it. That's what clearance is about

What these people that are either supporting him or trying to give an aura of neutrality is doing in essence is that we should all rush that wardrobe to buy it so that someone who truly needs it wouldn't be able to buy it then jack up the price. do these people think this thread would've lasted this long if this had been happening?

Please give it a break already. Now you are suddenly concerned about the people that post goods for weeks and months?

On this same thread that people who post repeatedly are insulted for spamming the thread or told to keep reducing the price until they are tired?

In fact, Gazuz should apply pressure. Monopoly no good at all. Sellers are the winners here.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Please give it a break already. Now you are suddenly concerned about the people that post goods for weeks and months?

On this same thread that people who post repeatedly are insulted for spamming the thread or told to keep reducing the price until they are tired?

In fact, Gazuz should apply pressure. Monopoly no good at all. Sellers are the winners here.

I hit a raw nerve

20 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Abizz:

Omo eru. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

I hit a raw nerve

Continue hitting nerve. Don’t go back and address the points in my post. grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
grin It's a full house mhen.. I'm loving this thread. Chai!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
ki la gbe, ki Le ju

He started it first
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

pocohantas:

because you didn't make any point!

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

u actually made no point, and if u think u made a point, the point is just in ur head... Nothing to address.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

One of them still post here. not gonna mention the name. but under a different monicker and I would assume it's cuz of what happened

I did have some ebooks on him but lost it when my hard drive got click of death. anyways the story was summarised in "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene. Law 19

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Painfully true. The sellers are happy with you.
grin grin

My friend posted a brand new item here and Nlders were calling without buying. Brand new at giveaway price o. I helped take it to Instagram and it was sold in 24hrs.

I love your hubris. It reminds me a lot of my man. Older accomplished men always have it. They just say the worst like they said nothing.

Your signature is quite funny. You sure can't be all those things you call yourself and be in good books of many men
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

because you didn't make any point!

theenchanter:
u actually made no point, and if u think u made a point, the point is just in ur head... Nothing to address.

I didn’t make which point?

1) Don’t people that post repeatedly on this thread get trolled? Have both of you come to their defense with this logic of the destined buyer is on his/her way?

2) Would both of you have bought that freezer ASAP?

Wetin una even want for this thread? If you see true clearance now, some would insinuate it is a scammer.

Okay, post high price, another wahala.

He has said this is not his market place. He has his own target customers. There are people opening short-lets all around Lagos. There are people that want to buy everything in one spot and he has that.

Una no dey even buy market. Why crying more than the bereaved bikonu? Chineke!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hydriss(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=116772963][/quote] What do I know boss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

Your signature is quite funny. You sure can't be all those things you call yourself and be in good books of many men

The goal actually… smiley

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
I am in earnest -- I will not equivocate -- I will not excuse -- I will not retreat a single inch -- AND I WILL BE HEARD

William Lloyd Garrison

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

[s]I didn’t make which point?

1) Don’t people that post repeatedly on this thread get trolled? Have both of you come to their defense with this logic of the destined buyer is on his/her way?

Wetin una even want for this thread? If you see true clearance now, some would insinuate it is a scammer.

He has said this is not his market place. He has his own target customers. There are people opening short-lets all around Lagos. There are people that want to buy everything in one spot and he has that.

Una no dey even buy market. Why crying more than the bereaved bikonu? Chineke![/s]
again, you didn't address the original post you quoted

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:
again, you didn't address the original post you quoted

Will you buy? You won’t.
So rest! The seller is happy. grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Will you buy? You won’t.

still fails to address what he quoted originally. hmmm

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Will you buy? You won’t.

And the buyer is happy too. Those are all that matters. Not some unwritten rule or what some people feels.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

still fails to address what he quoted originally. hmmm

Go and collect the freezer from him.

See how happy the seller was.

By your superior and humane logic, the seller should keep posting until you need it in 2026.

You no well! grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Hormor14(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2022
iPhone 7 Plus 32gig factory unlocked with 99% BH

Hp pavilion pv4
2gig ram 256gig hd drive @40k

Hp laser jet pro m130a
Neatly used for sale (printed scanner and photocopier) @105k

Dm @ signature.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Go and collect the freezer from him.

See how happy the seller was.

By your superior and humane logic, the seller should keep posting until you need it in 2026.

You no well! grin
relevance to the original quoted post is still not found. I refuse to be taken on a detour

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jFrankNorfleet: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2022
day's business begins. see ya later
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

And the buyer is happy too. Those are all that matters. Not some unwritten rule or what some people feels.

We agreed that this is a CLEARANCE THREAD. So it is understandable if people are called out for selling at exorbitant rates.

Now we are going to dictate who buys too??

Hahahahahaa! Ment!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Honestly I get where you are coming from, it totally forfeit the purpose of the thread and deprive those who TRULY Need the item from a good bargain.

We shouldn’t encourage this otherwise we would all have to buy our items from a third party, if we do not come to check the thread on time for the said products

And the thread will soon be taken over by resellers who have better purchasing power and are able to use it to negotiate offers beyond personal buyers.

I would expect Seun to better moderate this thread and use it as the forum's social responsibility to helping members who truly need this.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nymphomaniac(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
1759 loun loun. cheesy
1794 jare. Sorry.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I didn’t make which point?

Una no dey even buy market. Why crying more than the bereaved bikonu? Chineke!
if anyone post his/her goods for long without being sold, then it's either the good is in a bad shape for it's price or just not worth it and I won't hesitate to point such out to the seller, as u would too... And if there's a prize for trolls, u'll definitely be the biggest winner.

I won't buy the freezer asap cos I don't need it and I don't intend to buy and sell for profit. I've seen many great clearance goods here and I compliment such sellers but I wouldn't buy it cos I don't need and I know some people will need it, so it's imperative for me not to buy what I don't need. And yes, I've bought goods at clearance here.

Yes, he said this is not his marketplace but u and I know he has a thread for selling household goods, innit? So, if an unsuspecting buyer on this thread asked him for good, won't he sell to them? Abi which one be make person dey form pharisee and Sadducee for here.

Abeggi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Hisense smart TV
Clearance sales
Receipt available … bought in May

Clearance price

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Lol, seller call buyer "ALARORO" and some people are saying seller is happy.

Orishirishi... That's what happens when u see the truth and shy away from it, I guess it's subjective too.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

And the thread will soon be taken over by resellers who have better purchasing power and are able to use it to negotiate offers beyond personal buyers.

I would expect Seun to better moderate this thread and use it as the forum's social responsibility to helping members who truly need this.

I sold something here. when I advertised it the first 2 people who showed interest by messaging me asked for the last price. I told them but one offering a higher price said he plans to resell it. the other planned to use it personally but was offering a smaller price. I thought about it and sold it for the latter which meant I got less money than I would've if I sold to the former. when the person came to pick it up I still added some things for him.

I'm not saying everyone should act like me but we should respect the spirit of the thread and avoid taking advantage just because we "can"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
Lol, seller call buyer "ALARORO" and some people are saying seller is happy.

Orishirishi... That's what happens when u see the truth and shy away from it, I guess it's subjective too.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.