Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6399814 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
jFrankNorfleet:

relevance to the original quoted post is still not found. I refuse to be taken on a detour

Bro, you did imply what she said. Folks here have good comprehensive skills and we can pick out implied meanings from expressed terms.

If you do not want a supposed middleman buyer to take the burden of the item off a seller, then you are basically implying that the seller waits till a supposed end-user buyer comes along to buy the item , even if it takes 10 years.

Now, put yourself in the shoes of the seller. Would you be happy if that happens to you? Flight costs are on the high now. Most people have to sell off their properties and still borrow to make up flight money, and here you are implying such just because of your feelings and values. Lol

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WantsandMore: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
slan87:

Want to use this opportunity to appreciate you @arinola2 for your kind gesture towards me over the past few weeks. I purchased some items from him but things he gave me is worth more than what I paid for. Even things I bought are more like a giveaway

Pictures posted are things I got for free, I would have posted the ironing board he gave also but I don't have the picture

God continue to bless you Mr Alamutu,
God Bless the Giver
God Bless the Receiver
God Bless Nigeria
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2022
SOLD. Set of pot B - Never used - ready for pick up

Whatsapp Only on: 07056651784

bitingcool:
Relocation sales. Priced to sell. EVERYTHING MUST GO
[s]Never used Rice Cooker - 10k sold
Juicer (used once) - 5k[/s] sold
Set of Pots A - 8k
Set of Pots B - 9k. Sold
New 7 piece Glass ware - 6k
Complete Daycare equipment ( baby cots with mattress - 12, toys, lots of play sensory equipments) 120k
Deep plastic bowls (5)- 10k
Never used 6 piece Mr Chef cookware set - 5k
New Binatone Sandwich Toaster - 6k
TV guard - 2k. Sold
Never used 12 piece Mr Chef cookware set - 9k

I will add more. LOCATION. Yaba. Lagos State.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
if anyone post his/her goods for long without being sold, then it's either the good is in a bad shape for it's price or just not worth it and I won't hesitate to point such out to the seller, as u would too... And if there's a prize for trolls, u'll definitely be the biggest winner.

I won't buy the freezer asap cos I don't need it and I don't intend to buy and sell for profit. I've seen many great clearance goods here and I compliment such sellers but I wouldn't buy it cos I don't need and I know some people will need it, so it's imperative for me not to buy what I don't need. And yes, I've bought goods at clearance here.

Abeggi

But by your co-defenders logic, it means the true buyer is on its way. So you guys should do a meeting and agree on what you are fighting for.

Yes, he said this is not his marketplace but u and I know he has a thread for selling household goods, innit? So, if an unsuspecting buyer on this thread asked him for good, won't he sell to them? Abi which one be make person dey form pharisee and Sadducee for here.

Yes he does which brings me to another point. Every time someone posts at a high rate here, they are told to go open their own threads for that as this is a CLEARANCE THREAD.

He did just that and stated his goods are not CLEARANCE.

Get over yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Set of pot A. these Pots are wide and deep. 2 of the biggest have been used once or twice. Dust included.

Pls I have reduced these prices so that you can buy. where I am going to, exchange rate no dey reduce for me.

bitingcool:
Set of Pots A - 8k
Set of Pots B - 9k
Complete Daycare equipment ( baby cots with mattress - 12, toys, lots of play sensory equipments) 120k
TV guard - 2k

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Bro, you did imply what she said. Folks here have good comprehensive skills and we can pick out implied meanings from expressed terms.

If you do not want a supposed middleman buyer to take the burden of the item off a seller, then you are basically implying that the seller waits till a supposed end-user buyer comes along to buy the item , even if it takes 10 years.

Now, put yourself in the shoes of the seller. Would you be happy if that happens to you? Flight costs are on the high now. Most people have to sell off their properties and still borrow to make up flight money, and here you are implying such just because of your feelings and values. Lol

He didn’t imply, he EXPLICITLY said it.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Born2winnx: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

But by your co-defenders logic, it means the true buyer is on its way. So you guys should do a meeting and agree on what you are fighting for.

Yes he does which brings me to another point. Every time someone post at a high rate here, they are told to go open their own threads for that as this is a CLEARANCE THREAD.

He did just that and stated his goods are not CLEARANCE.

Get over yourselves!

Why e be say everywhere you enter always... quarrel dey there?

Choi choi choo... everytime

You go dey gathering of where men dey...dey show yourself anyhow.
Forgetting say you dey bend down dey piss..
Are you the only woman here?
Why can't you respect yourself for once...if them Start to call you evening newspaper na...them go say them dey bully you.

Poco try go find one small boy make you put for house.
So that you go dey get less time dey disgrace yourself everyday on nairaland like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Born2winnx:

Why e be say everywhere you enter always... quarrel dey there.

You go dey gathering of where men dey...dey show yourself.
Forgetting say you dey bend down dey piss..
Are you the only woman here?
Why can't you respect yourself for once...if them Start to call you evening newspaper na...them go say them dey bully you.

Poco try go find one small boy make you put for house.

You are very stupid. Is it me causing the fight between you and your fellow three-legged creatures in Politics section?

What gathering of males? Is this your Umunna meeting?

Once again you are very stupid for coming at me with this nonsense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2022
set 1: BIG DEEP Plastic bowls.
Set 2: set of 18 different bowls

bitingcool:
Set of Pots A - 8k
Set of Pots B - 9k
TV guard - 2k

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
Lol, seller call buyer "ALARORO" and some people are saying seller is happy.

Orishirishi... That's what happens when u see the truth and shy away from it, I guess it's subjective too.

Got 2 bottles of wine to go with it wink
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

drink to stupor, bro. wink
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2022
temi4fash:

The guy didn't refund anything.
Na God go punish the guy biggerly.
Amen , Amen and another Amen. To him and all the awaiting scammer still waiting to strike .
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

And the thread will soon be taken over by resellers who have better purchasing power and are able to use it to negotiate offers beyond personal buyers.

I would expect Seun to better moderate this thread and use it as the forum's social responsibility to helping members who truly need this.

Second this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Born2winnx: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

You are very stupid. Is it me causing the fight between you and your fellow three-legged creatures in Politics section?

What gathering of males? Is this your Umunna meeting?

Once again you are very stupid for coming at me with this nonsense.
all I see is a fustrated woman, who made a lot of wrong decisions in her past.
Poco I dey shame for you..

How many years now, all the whole nairaland boys when don fûck you all this year's we fit count dem.
Many don marry.. Born children full ground.

if your depressed about your life, seek therapy.. nor dey come here dey disturb people anyhow.

I come here to observe if I see reasonable thing to place order for..
Instead na your tantrum's I dey see.

All most all section's on nairaland... if quarrel dey it most involved you.
You nor dey tire self

Tifiakwa for you

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2022
theenchanter:
Lol, seller call buyer "ALARORO" and some people are saying seller is happy.

Orishirishi... That's what happens when u see the truth and shy away from it, I guess it's subjective too.

But he sold to the alaroro. He shouldn’t have sold it na. Make e post am for 4 years until one of you non-subjective people buys it.

No one noticed him until he sold it to gazuz. He also has cars he is advertising o. He has even reduced price sef. Nobody done answer am. Ndi non-subjective. grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I suppose protecting buyer's interest is of more concern on this thread. This doesn't seem to align with your thought pattern.

Granted, a seller can create a separate thread and dictate the interactions. Succinctly, if you bring your item to sell here, it's just to conform to the principles of the thread
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Born2winnx:
all I see is a fustrated woman, who made a lot of wrong decisions in her past.
Poco I dey shame for you..

Tifiakwa for you

You made no sense my dear. grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

We agreed that this is a CLEARANCE THREAD. So it is understandable if people are called out for selling at exorbitant rates.

Now we are going to dictate who buys too??

Hahahahahaa! Ment!

All I know is I have my eye on some items here and they better be available when I finally have disposable income. angry

Any minute now... cry cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

And the thread will soon be taken over by resellers who have better purchasing power and are able to use it to negotiate offers beyond personal buyers.

I would expect Se.un to better moderate this thread and use it as the forum's social responsibility to helping members who truly need this.

No it won’t. This thread has been here for years and all it has are people screaming about the high cost of goods. grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bitingcool: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Set of Cooler. ORIGINAL THERMOCOOL COOLER. can keep food hot for 48hours.
Ready to go to new owner

bitingcool:
Set of Pots A - 8k
Set of Pots B - 9k
TV guard - 2k
Set of cooler. - 9k

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

All I know is I have my eye on some items here and they better be available when I finally have disposable income. angry

Any minute now... cry cry

They will be available because most of us that talk here do not even buy. So you have no issues. Our own na to dictate, we no dey buy shishi. grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

He gave alaroro two bottles of wine?
Interesting times! grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ffolksy: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2022
pocohantas:

No it won’t. This thread has been here for years and all it has are people screaming about the high cost of goods. grin grin

It could be so, perhaps, cos most sellers aren't meant to be on the thread. In a place like this, few number of rock bottom cost offers is better than having so many unrelated posts.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2022
I believe in open playing fields, no one should attack anyone except the person is a scammer , there is reward for everything we do in life , they come noticeably and unnoticeably .
Why attacking people unnecessarily? Let’s be careful pls, I believe new players are welcome on board , neither sellers nor buyers are foolish, by the way deals are meant to be examine and compare , NLand is not even a place you come to misbehave , you don’t even know who is reading, so lots of opportunities on here base on how you present yourself to the world.

The decision is your !
Your phone, your data, your finger ,your keyboard, your brain , your time, your life, your consequences, your headaches, your reputation, your smile , your peace of mind!
Pick your path, a word is enough for the wise.
Do have a wonderful weekend my people.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Honestly I get where you are coming from, it totally forfeit the purpose of the thread and deprive those who TRULY Need the item from a good bargain.

We shouldn’t encourage this otherwise we would all have to buy our items from a third party, if we do not come to check the thread on time for the said products

Are all the items you are selling yours? The answer to that is NO. So you are also decluttering and selling for people after adding your own spread. You are a middle woman and you said you might consider making decluttering a business. Which is a nice idea.

The only difference between you and Gazzuz is that you do not buy them off the owners. You simply market and take your cut.

He shouldn’t buy here and sell here - absolutely correct. He shouldn’t buy? Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kmaster007: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2022
How much is ur change of ownership
owolabi5:
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:
Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD
LAGOS.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Ffolksy:

It could be so, perhaps, cos most sellers aren't meant to be on the thread. In a place like this, few number of rock bottom cost offers is better than having so many unrelated posts.

The same sellers we say shouldn’t be on this thread are the ones we have suddenly grown a conscience to defend. The item gazzuz bought is a brand new 429L thermocool chest freezer. Fear no even gree the seller add price because e for collect. No be this thread again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
binary007:
Hisense smart TV
Clearance sales
Receipt available … bought in May

Clearance price

Update : Sold to gazzuzz

Buyer paid even without physically confirming the goods.
It will be shipped to him via an Uber driver
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Hahahaahaha!

Please nobody should vex for me o. I am here for entertainment. It is all love from here abeg.

But why gazuz go buy Hisense? shocked
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mathematricks: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Pls what's the name of this thing?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dapotemi: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2022
oloko1859:

It's not a stupid thing to do if only people could be honest. I've sold to some people on NL that'll just credit my account while I'm still arranging for a dispatch rider, but some people are just out to tarnish the image of honest online traders. Pls, let's use escrow more to avoid issues such as this. Very pathetic tbh

YES, i agree with you we have honest guys here as highlighted in my post.. Is it not better to ALLOW the honest ones to PROVE themselves? Is it not better to secure your fund by ensuring you are not scammed? Is it not better to be EXTRA careful in a general sense? For me, even if you sent money to a stranger and you receive your goods intact and in good condition, i still insist it's not a good idea.. Check/inspect, pay and pick up or in worst situation, use escrow...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: COZA(m), highmey(m), specialofficer, Femabol01, techluver, EXLOVER(m), Souzin, Alheeri, Viktor1000(m), Jones90, FutureFocus and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.