Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6459196 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) ... (6271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dbelovd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
psirmie:
A Set of Reading Table and Adjustable Chair
#25,000
Gbagada Lagos
Call/whatsapp 08138219878

Can it be waybill to Abeokuta?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dbelovd(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
peejayT:
Relocation sales!!!
Location - Lagos, Abule Egba (Agege)
Pictures are available on request, they are much and nairaland would not contain

*Furnitures*
1 piece of full leather sofa [3 seater + 1 piece of 2 seater + 1piece of 1 seater] (3 seater leather is a bit worn so it will need fixing) —— 100k

1 piece of Unique Extensible White all Ceramic TV stand (not the common one) — 100k

Dressing Mirror with couched stool for dressing — 45k

6 x 7 full bed frame with mattress (Vitafoam, still has nylon seals) and side drawer. Free pillows, all vita foam — 120k

2 rows wooden book shelf — 10k

*Window blind*

2 pieces of day and night blind 6ft 4in or 77 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 25k each

1piece of day and night blind 4ft 5in or 54 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 17k

1piece of day and night blind 4ft 1in or 50 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 16k

*Electronics and others*
1 piece of LG Home Theatre 1000w — 100k
1 piece of Energy saving LG double door Refrigerator 172L with freezer — 100k
1 piece of 3 phase chandelier — 15k
2 pieces of ORL ceiling fan, 16” — 5k each

*Internet*
1 piece of Airtel ODU (Outdoor unit), extremely fast internet 70-100MBPS — 20k

*Others*
4months - 3years High feeding chair for toddler — 12k

Multi functional Cloth rack drying hanger — 12k

Mastella 3 in 1 basinet — 35k (see sample - https://monmartt.com/product/6304/mastela-3-in-1-delux)

Car seat and carrier for infant (0-24months) — 15k (see sample — https://www./generic-li-link-baby-car-seat-87161955.html)

Happy Baby car seat (1year - 5years) — 15k (See sample — https://monmartt.com/product/1321/happy-baby-car-seat)

Wooden Baby cot with mattress and extra bed bumpers and sheets — 30k

Interested in any? Please call/chat on 090 55 86 51 43

Let's see the bookshelf
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
UPDATE

We are finding difficult to conclude this drama because of who bears the cost of delivery

The new buyer is not ready to pay for delivery since its an item the old buyer wants to return

Mr michlins is reluctant to pay for the cost of delivery even after giving his commitment of sending the item to any address I give him after I give him his refund

The new buyer should bear the delivery cost. He should stop taking advantage of the issue on ground here, please

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
70k payemnt has been made from the new buyer to you

Kindly confirm receipt and delete all defamatory post you made about me and get your balance 50k immediately

Even though you had to be called out before taking decisive steps to resolve the issue, I still commend you for your composure and calmness.

Regarding the un-emboldened part of your post; it doesn't work like that. You are in no position to give any directive at the moment. Complete the refund payment and we will prevail on the buyer to delete all the defamatory posts after you do so.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
homez01:

Wish new buyer someone among the two man must bear the cost and the lost
don't mind them, judging nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Even though you had to be called out before taking decisive steps to resolve the issue, I still commend you for your composure and calmness.

Regarding the emboldened; it doesn't work like that. You are in no position to give any directive at the moment. Complete the refund payment and we will prevail on the buyer to delete all the defamatory posts after you do so.
exactly, new buyer already made payments of 70k for faulty items he's yet to receive and they're also asking for delivery fee. Isn't the whole thing suspicious?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
DBlackCeazer:
exactly, new buyer already made payments of 70k for faulty items he's yet to receive and they're also asking for delivery fee. Isn't the whole thing suspicious?

I think you quoted the wrong person because I am of the strong opinion that the new buyer should bear the cost of the delivery fee.

The delivery fee is a different payment in the transaction. If he feels he is doing the seller a favour or is worried about the fact that the item is defective and he is yet to see it, then he should negotiate with the seller for the price of the game itself and not the delivery fee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kerefi: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
psirmie:
Hisense Microwave Oven -20L –Silver Mirror

Working perfect
#30,000
Gbagada Lagos
Call/whatsapp 08138219878

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
DBlackCeazer:
Which one be faulty item Uno see the price?? If he was supposed to buy it at first, shey e no go pay for delivery...or use him leg go pick am up

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
homez01:

Wish new buyer someone among the two man must bear the cost and the lost
You funny sha. Shey na free delivery Abi na giveaway?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Newkingy: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
ladokuntlad:
Relocation Sales!!!!

Curtains and rails all going for 30k

Location Surulere Lagos

Nah this one curtain be 30k? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sod09(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Toma2:

Which one be faulty item Uno see the price?? If he was supposed to buy it at first, shey e no go pay for delivery...or use him leg go pick am up
You get time sha
Majority of them can't take this

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by numtums(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Goddyplus:
Available in Ibadan

Philips TV 55 inches Android
64GB internal storage
External keyboard supported
Wifi & Bluetooth enabled
Ambient light on both sides

Price is firm - 200k

Don't bother to message if you're not paying the posted price

WhatsApp: 08055269943
Model number please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mightyify:

Tap us for the best IPTV services. We give 24hrs test account. Visit: twooneIptvDotCom

How much.

DM me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Avast(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Toma2:

You don't get his point. He is saying how on earth is it possible for someone to pay fully for faulty items.

In a nutshell, maybe the previous seller is also the now buyer or probably using someone he knows.

Do you gerit

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
The game the useless seller played is obvious.
The claim that someone paid for it is nothing but a lie. Abi why today that he got called out? Or you mean someone from here who's already reading the state of the defective item decided to pump out 120k without inspecting the item? The lack of inspection that's already causing issues? Some of you lots are half-smart.
The rogue waited till he got called out before he could carry out the refund but decided to involve an imaginary new buyer so as to appear like he didn't have the money for refund all along. He had the money, like every scammer and calculative thief, he decided to not repay the guy. Hoping for a miracle to eat up the money.
There we were, some improperly fed dimwits were already calling me names.
If the almost scammed buyer decided to pay for the delivery cost, na God go punish am heavily. Insha Allah.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Avast:

You don't get his point. He is saying how on earth is it possible for someone to pay fully for faulty items.

In a nutshell, maybe the previous seller is also the now buyer or probably using someone he knows.

Do you gerit
the new buyer isn't paying full, he's buying at 70k. The previous buyer bought it at 120k.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tonyson010(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Menclothing:
Promo sales
Few copies left
Smart watch with 2 strap with headset
Available as seen
The 3 together 27k only

Featured Features:

Supports Bluetooth Calls,
Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen, Thermometer
Steps, 44mm interchangeable band, hive-style smart menu, nine-box menu.

Push Bluetooth: SMS, WeChat, Email, Facebook news and other app notification reminders.

Heart rate monitor: heart rate monitor, monitor your heartbeat 24 hours

Pedometer: Exercise steps, calorie consumption, exercise mileage record.

Sedentary reminder: time to move and change your unhealthy lifestyle

Sleep monitor: record and analyze your sleep status scientifically and quantitatively

Find Phone: Anti-lost reminder. Two-way search

Bluetooth music: control music playback on your phone

Calls: Supports Bluetooth calls with speaker and microphone

Other functions: alarm clock, calendar, stopwatch

All.items are payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily.

Hublot rubber strap fully box 10k

still available ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
ngBuild:

For the console to heat up within few minutes of turning on is impossible, it should at least booted up first and probably turn off under intense gaming, this will in turn trigger the power off for protection against heat.
same thing happened to me with my Xbox and my PC, till I vacuumed out all the dust for the PC and the hard drive for the Xbox. It could be a minor issue that wouldn't cost much to fix.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saheedbadmus(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
not seen yet

My guy, av u tried to get a blower to blow dust from the PS4.. if dust plenty inside PS4 he go dey reboot o until u blow the dust in the ps4 out with the Help of a blower ..also if there is heat around the place u put the ps4, as in if the game no get enough air, ps4 dey always shutdown or try to reboot.. talking from experience o...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vocals: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
fineboynl:
I need smart phone with from 4/64 ram/rom.

No crack or dent.
No criminal or stolen phone/ or records.

Budgets 30/35k.

Let see what you got.

I would have skipped this but the bolded wouldn't allow me, anyways I hope you are joking cos

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ajoyeleke(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
New and never used, I'm selling g cos it's a gift and I have bigger one

35k last non negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ngBuild: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
harmargedon:
same thing happened to me with my Xbox and my PC, till I vacuumed out all the dust for the PC and the hard drive for the Xbox. It could be a minor issue that wouldn't cost much to fix.
Yea
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
fineboynl:
I need smart phone with from 4/64 ram/rom.

No crack or dent.
No criminal or stolen phone/ or records.

Budgets 30/35k.

Let see what you got.
shey you dey whine us ni grin grin grin grin grin. E be like say you wake up for the wrong year, bro nah 2022 we dey o, no be 2016.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vocals: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
I contacted you for change of ownership and tinted glass permit n u were calling an unreasonable price despite all ur adverts here n there. I thought you'd be more reasonable. Ur 75k for change of ownership reduced to 25k.

grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
ajoyeleke:
New and never used, I'm selling g cos it's a gift and I have bigger one

35k last non negotiable
location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ajoyeleke(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
harmargedon:
location?

Ibadan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Menclothing: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
tonyson010:

still available ?

Yes dm on whatapps

(1) (2) (3) ... (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) ... (6271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leximore(m), sharpyoung(m), Intellab(m), GiftAbia1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.