Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (4502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6416488 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by inception101(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Bro the fridge was in mint and good condition

The fridge was transported from sagamu to Nnewi and immediatelyt the fridge got to him he put it on immediately and that damaged the compressor

Please let technicians in the house verify this

I am not a scammer and dont intend to be one

Make I buy the ps4. How much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nlanalyst: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin grin bro fridge come with overload. If truly the fridge is in mint condition, the overload should trip and nothing will happen to the compressor undecided undecided undecided
I wouldn't know.
That's just the experience I had.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godoverevery: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2022
theenchanter:
let's not be so fast to judge in this case. The seller said he isn't sure of most of his goods because they weren't in use for a long time, I guess he told the buyer the same thing.

If the buyer bought goods of 400k and 120k worth of goods looks shaddy, I believe the remaining 280k goods aren't shaddy. Let's all agree that the buyer also didn't check what he's buying, it's not as if the seller ran with the buyer's money, the seller is even proposing to refund some funds.

The seller is not a thief as u're implying, neither is he a scammer as insinuated by the buyer. Maybe some hitches on state of some goods here and there but not worthy to be termed a scammer nor a thief.

Both the seller and buyer should solve their issues amicably and let's not make hasty judgment.
Trust me the seller knows the ps4 is faulty.......why didn't he use it for over a year

There nothing to hide here........we all have our patience limits can't allow someon to be posting for over 1 month with a promise of refund with out losing it at some point.

Maybe the buyer went overboard with name calling which I can't totally blame him but the seller knows that ps4 is faulty he should stop denying it.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kewtt: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Good morning ,

He initially opted out from fixing the stab and ps4 but from one of his post i read now he said he is already fixing the stab

Let him come online and tell us the situation of things

If he is already fixing I can give him the cost of repairs

If not I am also open to giving him a partial refund now and when i come back and receive the returned items i will give him the balance

Buyer needs partial refund of 120k and you have agreed. Kindly do the needful

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kewtt: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
you have my account details. Kindly make payment and I will send you your items fast.
Ausval kindly do the needful.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Joniww(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Good morning ,

He initially opted out from fixing the stab and ps4 but from one of his post i read now he said he is already fixing the stab

Let him come online and tell us the situation of things

If he is already fixing I can give him the cost of repairs

If not I am also open to giving him a partial refund now and when i come back and receive the returned items i will give him the balance

Bros to be frank u know the ps4 is faulty. Forget about the grammar u used when selling it. If you wish to refund do that do he can as will send it to u... Hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I wouldn't know.
That's just the experience I had.
so next time you notice your compressor stops working, search for a protuded button and push it back in.
There are two types of overload, the ones that reset automatically and the ones that needs manual reset. But they are right with the information they gave you though, it's wrong to put on a fridge immediately after delivery or installation.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Vested(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Vested:
Samsung SC7450 Vacuum Cleaner With 2 Spare Bags- SOLD

Executive Office Table & Side Drawer - 45k

Computer Table With Cupboard - 25k

Detachable Dining Table With 4 Chairs (Two chairs need repair. Table Top needs fixing at slot points) - 50k

Vacuum Cleaner SOLD!!!

The Rest are still available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
I don't know what version and I don't want to know the fault. I don't have the time to take it to a technician. All I know is that if I turn it on, while it's booting,it goes off and start again.

But most times,it doesn't even come on at all. Then if you leave it for a week or so, it will run for like five minutes and start rebooting over and over again until it stops coming on again
bro it might not be bad, here's what you do, find a source of air, and blow out the dirt in the vent areas. It happens to my pc when I'm on gaming mode, whenever it over heats. These devices are designed for safety reasons to turn off automatically when ever they sense errors like heat majorly.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Godoverevery:

Trust me the seller knows the ps4 is faulty.......why didn't he use it for over a year

There nothing to hide here........we all have our patience limits can't allow someon to be posting for over 1 month with a promise of refund with out losing it at some point.

Maybe the buyer went overboard with name calling which I can't totally blame him but the seller knows that ps4 is faulty he should stop denying it.
well, I wouldn't know and I'm not making excuse for him but I wanted to buy his Sony mega bass hifi system when he posted it but decided to leave it cos I had a 1200w home theater already, but that hifi system dey enter my eye sha. cheesy

But he said his job do not give him time and he moves from one place to another a lot, that most of his goods are just idle cos he doesn't stay at home..... So maybe, maybe o, maybe the PS4 was left for long.

I'm not making excuse for him, regardless.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2022
sod09:
What version of ps4 is it and what's the fault
it's not a fault, following their conversation, the ps4 was left unused for a long time, it has accumulated dust, what he has to do is blow out the dust from the vent area, and everything will be okay. The ps4 was tripping off due to over heating.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
I don't know what version and I don't want to know the fault. I don't have the time to take it to a technician. All I know is that if I turn it on, while it's booting,it goes off and start again.

But most times,it doesn't even come on at all. Then if you leave it for a week or so, it will run for like five minutes and start rebooting over and over again until it stops coming on again
Hello, does it display on the tv screen whenever it comes on?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by missbae(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Gabson247:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Its a ps4 slim
1TB with 2controllers

He claims the ps4 comes on and turn off immediately

I cant confirm the version currently
it's because the per has accumulated dust that's why, he just needs to blow out the air vent, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2022
UK Used HP Elitebook 840 G3

Intel Core i5-6300U @2.40GHz (Turbo boost support)
14" FHD Display (blue light shield technology)
8GB Ram
1TB HDD
Backlit keyboard
Touchscreen enabled
Webcam enabled
Fingerprint enabled
Bang & Olufsen
Windows 10 Pro (Updated to 22H2)
5hrs+ battery life
Charger included

Price: 185K 175K FIRM

Location is Kaduna State (Zaria), can be waybilled through interstate buses/cars or GIG/Speedaf Logistics to other states

Contact me on 07081517572 (Call/WhatsApp)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by harmargedon: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
Our online jury ...you people have been mute now oo

Nairaland lawyers policy = sellers are always the culprit , Sellers are always the scammer
from your conversation I found out that it's just misunderstanding.
No one is guilty, first for the fridge, he should fill the gas, since the compressor is still working. For the ps4, it's just dust accumulation that's the cause, for the stabilizer, it's just a minor fault that he can fix, possibly a loose electronic component.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Samsung watch 3 45mm 72k
Samsung watch 4 40mm 75k
WhatsApp chat link in signature,
Slightly negotiable

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2022
harmargedon:
from your conversation I found out that it's just misunderstanding.
No one is guilty, first for the fridge, he should fill the gas, since the compressor is still working. For the ps4, it's just dust accumulation that's the cause, for the stabilizer, it's just a minor fault that he can fix, possibly a loose electronic component.
seems most of the goods are actually good but behaving somehow because they're left unused.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
DBlackCeazer:
Hello, does it display on the tv screen whenever it comes on?
it comes on and trips off at times but most times, it's stuck on booting
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Dell Inspiron 7386 2in1 13 inches
-Intel core i5 (8gen)
-256gbSSD
-8Gig Ram DDR4
-Full hd touchscreen
-fingerprint
-keyboard Backlit
Laptop original charger and bag included
Condition-casing defects during shipping
150k firm
08062 7744 34 call or whatsapp for clear pictures

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Gshems: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Airtel outdoor unit 10k

peejayT:
Relocation sales!!!
Location - Lagos, Abule Egba (Agege)
Pictures are available on request, they are much and nairaland would not contain

*Furnitures*
1 piece of full leather sofa [3 seater + 1 piece of 2 seater + 1piece of 1 seater] (3 seater leather is a bit worn so it will need fixing) —— 100k

1 piece of Unique Extensible White all Ceramic TV stand (not the common one) — 100k

Dressing Mirror with couched stool for dressing — 45k

6 x 7 full bed frame with mattress (Vitafoam, still has nylon seals) and side drawer. Free pillows, all vita foam — 120k

2 rows wooden book shelf — 10k

*Window blind*

2 pieces of day and night blind 6ft 4in or 77 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 25k each

1piece of day and night blind 4ft 5in or 54 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 17k

1piece of day and night blind 4ft 1in or 50 inches (width) X 4ft 7in or 57 inches (height) — 16k

*Electronics and others*
1 piece of LG Home Theatre 1000w — 100k
1 piece of Energy saving LG double door Refrigerator 172L with freezer — 100k
1 piece of 3 phase chandelier — 15k
2 pieces of ORL ceiling fan, 16” — 5k each

*Internet*
1 piece of Airtel ODU (Outdoor unit), extremely fast internet 70-100MBPS — 20k

*Others*
4months - 3years High feeding chair for toddler — 12k

Multi functional Cloth rack drying hanger — 12k

Mastella 3 in 1 basinet — 35k (see sample - https://monmartt.com/product/6304/mastela-3-in-1-delux)

Car seat and carrier for infant (0-24months) — 15k (see sample — https://www./generic-li-link-baby-car-seat-87161955.html)

Happy Baby car seat (1year - 5years) — 15k (See sample — https://monmartt.com/product/1321/happy-baby-car-seat)

Wooden Baby cot with mattress and extra bed bumpers and sheets — 30k

Interested in any? Please call/chat on 090 55 86 51 43
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2022
michlins:
it comes on and trips off at times but most times, it's stuck on booting
If I understand you well, it does show up on your tv screen at times?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
harmargedon:
it's because the per has accumulated dust that's why, he just needs to blow out the air vent, that's all.
he said console does not turn on at all sometimes, how's that vent dust?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Abizz: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Ausval:
For you if they check on you in real life, you will have nothing to write home about

You can hide behind a keyboard and be saying anything you want to say

But don't worry it will get to you one day and you will have a taste of your very own medicine
You are a thief.
You intentionally ripped off that buyer.
How could all your items be questionable?
Refund him.
Aburo Anini.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2022
adeniyilamlek:
Dell Inspiron 7386 13 inches
-Intel core i5 (8gen)
-256gbSSD
-8Gig Ram DDR4
-Full hd touchscreen
-fingerprint
Laptop original charger and bag included
Condition-casing defects during shipping
150k firm
08062 7744 34 call or whatsapp for clear pictures
Mr Adeniyi with another banger!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2022
DBlackCeazer:
do you get pictures on the tv?
not always
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by theenchanter: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Abizz:

You are a thief.
Refund him.
Aburo Anini.
do u know u aren't making sense again? How can u accuse someone of intentionally ripping a buyer off after seeing the conversations? And quit labelling people names when it's uncalled for.

Does ur presence on the internet even have tangible importance except acute trolling? undecided

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by michlins(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
theenchanter:
do u know u aren't making sense again? How can u accuse someone of intentionally ripping a buyer off after seeing the conversations? And quit labelling people names when it's uncalled for.

Does ur presence on the internet even have tangible importance except acute trolling? undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hapheeyxz: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2022
Abizz:

You are a thief.
Refund him.
Aburo Anini.

But, u no get sense o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: twinskenny(m), isholapeter9(m), obinna37(m), zarakikenpa(m), teresafaith, Osasco007, Eawwal(m), Agentsalt, michealdeco, Ikanium(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.