Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390968 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mendy31: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
peacefulhome:

Let see what he got to say as regards this accusations. Failure to come out and defend his or her self, then the next option is for you to post the full name that you sent the money to. If he want to be mad , then we shall assist him to get mad faster.

Modify. This guy scammed you oh, just checked and saw he had deactivated his account. The guru in the house should be able to track this guy out .

Hilary iweka Andrew
Account number 6232295895
Fidelity bank
Savings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:

Hilary iweka Andrew
Fidelity bank
Savings

Please give details of what he offered for sale. Try and screen shot the advertisement.
You could also report to any Fidelity bank branch fraud unit nearest to you.
Fraudsters are all over the place. NEVER pay for what is not physically in your hands to avoid stories that touch the heart.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:
Hilary iweka Andrew
Fidelity bank
Savings

That’s the guys details
post his phone number or supposed phone number
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mendy31: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
post his phone number or supposed phone number

‭0903715four34nine

0905five96378zero
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which way Naija
Even going to physically confirm the goods to be sold,will still require some level of trust.

How are you so such the person is not a serial killer and a ritualist

Go to auto section, you will see people sending money to someone they ve never met to help buy cars from abroad,that shouldn't be a big deal in a sane clim..

Henceforth,make everybody dey shine eyes o shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Davland:
Which way Naija
Even going to physically confirm the goods to be sold,will still require some level of trust.

Go to auto section, you will see people sending money to someone they ve never met to help buy cars from abroad,that shouldn't be a big deal in a sane clim..

Lots of fraudsters in the auto section too.
Sending money without seeing goods is a high risk manoeuvre in any section.
The cases of Wunmi Allen,inspiredm,and trippleA all occured in the auto section. undecided
Collection of monies running into millions and no car delivered till today!

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dantedasz:

Lots of fraudsters in the auto section too.
Sending money without seeing goods is a high risk manoeuvre in any section.
The cases of Yemi Allen,inspiredm,and trippleA all occured in the auto section. undecided
Collection of monies running into millions and no car delivered till today!

Maybe it's cos I only follow few thread sa & I may have done same if I am in d buyers shoe

I just hope d guy is caught sa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by comtem2011: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Davland:
Which way Naija

Hmmm, serious o.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by copart(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
LG 2HP
N40,000
WhatsApp 08092089944

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Dantedasz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Davland:

Maybe it's cos I only follow few thread sa & I may have done same if I am in d buyers shoe

I just hope d guy is caught sa

Trust no one in this place.
Only pay for what you see.
Sending money to someone and expecting him to send you goods in return is just like playing Russian roulette.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by colossus2: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
kingreign:

Price fire! You were caught for over inflating price of these items. How muuh is 43" LGLED its no more than 100k, fridge nko? And you get mind to combine them and sum up to 180k.

Bros, fear God.
Boss Mike, he has scammed someone and deactivated

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by colossus2: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
valarinz:

I have this same fridge bought from same fouani some months ago, brand new at 89k, attached are the fridge and receipts pics. The LG TV you have here is even cheaper from the balance when deducted from your 180k clearance sales price.

You guys should pls stop wasting people's time here, what sort of rubbish is this one na
If only people listen, yet others will counter the actions of those who are reporting suspicious ads

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
colossus2:

Boss Mike, he has scammed someone and deactivated

Choi!!!!!!

Osanobua ehh!!!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
OH its this dude claiming he bought his own expensive TV from Fooani, chai, see when i saw his attached image of alert ehn, I wanted to talk o cos it is pretty simple and its what I can do which doesnt stand as a proof of purchase or price, but if we talk, our elders will say we should leave them.

CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Clearance sales

43 inch LG tv
Plus LG fridge

Both bought from fooani with warranty perfectly working.

Price both 180k

I still have chairs ,Samsung home theater

Reason for sale.relocation to yankee
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:
Hello
House

I just got scammed by winningways01

Please who can help me or suggestions on way forward

I have is Acc details

Report to bank, copy IG Police, EFCC...

Chai!!!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
79k! shocked shocked shocked
In this present naija weather.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
uliyaah:
OH its this dude claiming he bought his own expensive TV from Fooani, chai, see when i saw his attached image of alert ehn, I wanted to talk o cos it is pretty simple and its what I can do which doesnt stand as a proof of purchase or price, but if we talk, our elders will say we should leave them.

CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Wait oh, was it the guy that said he want to travel out that was why he had to sale his items same as the guy that scammed some one? Ha ayele oh.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beinstein(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
The funniest part is that he'll be viewing this very thread right now as guest to see how we're lamenting over his fraud, and a possible strategy to track him down.

Inside life!

19 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
uliyaah:

CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

madam when we dey talk that time them no hear us, like as if we dey beef them one nonny something dey act as solicitor to them yet we no keep quiet no knowing the yeye fouani tv seller weyb brother to tecno na. scammer

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:
Hilary iweka Andrew
Fidelity bank
Savings

That’s the guys details

Report the case to your bank. Flag it as a wrong transfer. You may have to get a police report and blow hot if needs be. The account would be frozen and if any tangible amount comes in( because I am sure he has withdrawn the amount), it will be debited. Do you have a friend/ally in the army? You prolly may need his service now.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Davland(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which means. He simply open his moniker just to defraud someone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Juliearth:

Thanks bro, my fridge is just 120L so no need to he specific as its the smallest out there.

I doubt its the smallest out there, but I get your drift.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:

I payed in 79k yesterday and he said the item will be waybilled to me today

Now am calling him number is off
No reply on WhatsApp
He changed or deactivated his nairaland account

Hahahahahaa... Lwkmh.

There is enough warning on this page na. I gues you are a risk taker sha. We learn the hard way most times

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
Please If you have any item worth more than 1m and is going for a clearance price, kindly contact me to help you sell. Terms and conditions apply. Thanks.

There's enough buyers here already. Let people bargain with owners directly

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:
Hello
House

I have is Acc details

Damn!! This is so sad. And he could have got a better TV from Acunon for less. A terrible mistake to make.
We have to be careful. DO NOT PAY FOR WHAT YOU ARE NOT INSPECTING YOURSELF. ALWAYS INSPECT BEFORE PAYING.
No fear, the thief will be caught.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Trippledots:

I doubt its the smallest out there, but I get your drift.

OK

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mendy31:
Hello
House

I have is Acc details

Damn!!

I almost fell for that guy. I knew it was too good to be true. You can't sell an LG 43 inches for 60k.

I was to meet him on Sunday, but Bros said he won't be around, I even wanted to pay a deposit of 30k. Somehow, it didn't happen.

All through, I had doubts, was even angry with myself yesterday that that TV had passed me by.

Men!! People are evil.

The night is dark and full of terror.
cry

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Damn!!

I almost fell for that guy. I knew it was too good to be true. You can't sell an LG 43 inches for 60k.

I was to meet him on Sunday, but Bros said he won't be around, I even wanted to pay a deposit of 30k. Somehow, it didn't happen.

All through, I had doubts, was even angry with myself yesterday that that TV had passed me by.

Men!! People are evil.

The night is dark and full of terror.
cry
wait are you saying a 43inch lg for 60k is too cheap to be true.. used? Jesus , something I got for 55k just about 2weeks ago for my lady and her zee world things make she no Dey disturb me for sitting room..

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CsRockefeller(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
wait are you saying a 43inch lg for 60k is too cheap to be true.. used? Jesus , something I got for 55k just about 2weeks ago for my lady and her zee world things make she no Dey disturb me for sitting room..

My assumption is based.on the price of a 32inch which is 53k at Fouani and a brand new 43 inch being 140k. Someone here wanted to sell a Hisense 43inch for 60k.

If you got an original LG 43 inch for 55k, then u are lucky.

My opinion though.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by valarinz: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
colossus2:

If only people listen, yet others will counter the actions of those who are reporting suspicious ads

I attacked the guy immediately I saw his ad, coincidentally it was my first ever comment here, something just didn't seem right with his ad.

Didn't think anyone would still have gone ahead to give him cash, sadly the money is gone

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Keziehenry(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
Please If you have any item worth more than 1m and is going for a clearance price, kindly contact me to help you sell. Terms and conditions apply. Thanks.
Online baranda man, you again?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Loraous(f), Alfabest07(m), FutureFocus, obinna37(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.