Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6447269 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (6264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by smokers: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
15k.
Message on WhatsApp for more details please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xpizzy(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

it has nothing to do with poverty, even footballers here who play on a semi professional level would tell you UK used boots are better than the new ones you see in the market
Take an experiment, go to a trusted TV repairer and talk to him about this. do that and tell us his opinion

Again this is poverty speaking that UK used was once new ? Why can't you afford the new one ? Huh? It is poverty and lack. Please don't try to make sense out of nonsense. Nothing wrong in not having money. I buy tokunbo stuff but it's because I can't afford the new. If I can why would I be at the bottom of the food chain?

Stop glorifying lack please

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Habayomie(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2019
smokers:

Still available for sale
10k deal
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2019
xpizzy:

Again this is poverty speaking that UK used was once new ? Why can't you afford the new one ? Huh? It is poverty and lack. Please don't try to make sense out of nonsense. Nothing wrong in not having money. I buy tokunbo stuff but it's because I can't afford the new. If I can why would I be at the bottom of the food chain?

Hmmmmmm okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by inception101(m): 2:03am On Oct 12, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You're better off buying London used TVs from trusted Alaba sellers if you know any. all these new TVs sold here are actually of substandard quality, don't let names like "Fulani" deceive you.

No doubt that they are sub standard but they sure come with REST OF MIND
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 12, 2019
smokers:

Message on WhatsApp for more details please
I'm in abuja
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seyideco(m): 4:52am On Oct 12, 2019
stacyadams:
. TV stand with glass for sale
How much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by santakris(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2019
xpizzy:

Do you know that some Tokunbos cost more than new ones. Have you ever considered reason for the price difference?

Do you know that LG products coming to Africa are different in prices and quality than the the ones going to UK, USA and other countries?

Do you know that LG of the same Model number in UK is more costly than the one you will buy in Nigeria? Have you ever sit down to consider reason for the price difference even though they are the same products and model?

And many more questions

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2019
FOR SALE

WHITE SPANDEX PARTY CHAIR COVER
BIG, CLEAN AND STRONG QUALITY
PRICE - 300/PIECE

CALL OR WATSAPP 08035898995

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
santakris:

Do you know that some Tokunbos cost more than new ones. Have you ever considered reason for the price difference?

Do you know that LG products coming to Africa are different in prices and quality than the the ones going to UK, USA and other countries?

Do you know that LG of the same Model number in UK is more costly than the one you will buy in Nigeria? Have you ever sit down to consider reason for the price difference even though they are the same products and model?

And many more questions

I saw I was wasting my time with the guy which is why I finally said Okay to him. he thinks it's poverty that makes one buy tokunbo.i used to hold the opinion he's holding till I talked to three TV repairmen that are trusted by many people and they all said London used TVs are better than their Nigerian new counterparts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
FOR QUICK SALE! Call or Watsapp 08035898995

*16" STANDING FAN in very good condition and working perfectly
Price #7,000

* 3 in 1 metal play swing for homes, schools or playgrounds - 10000
* Brand new 12 pieces dinner set - 5000 (Sold)

* 30 liters food/drinks cooler - 3,000

*12.5kg Gas cylinder - 8,000

* 10 liter coolers - 2000

* Set of 2 thermocool coolers 30 and 15 ltrs (fairly used) - 3,000

*Thermocool Chest freezer (neatly used)- medium size 166ltrs - 60,000 (Sold)

* GOTV decoder and Antenna - 3000 (Sold)

* 4 ½ feet vitafoam foam bed mattress (used) - 10000 (Sold)

* 3½ feet Vitafoam Bed mattress (used) - 5000(sold)

* Bed stand (3½ and 4½ beds) with bedside cabinet - 5,000 and 8,000 each (Sold)

* Brand new 25 ltrs food cooler - 6,000

* Set of 5 stock pots - 5,000

* Small sized Tempered glass TV and DVD stand - 2,000 (sold)

* Dressing mirror with decorative wrought iron stand for hanging - 2000(sold)

* Used Kenwood Juice extractor - 3000

* Strong's Decoder with two satellite dishes - 10,000 (SOLD)

Call or Watsapp 08035898995

Location - IBADAN

Serious buyers pls

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MeJdon: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
FOR QUICK SALE! Call or Watsapp 08035898995

*16" STANDING FAN in very good condition and working perfectly
Price #7,000

* 3 in 1 metal play swing for homes, schools or playgrounds - 10000

[size=8pt][/size]* Brand new 12 pieces dinner set - 5000 (Sold)

* 30 liters food/drinks cooler - 3,000

*12.5kg Gas cylinder - 8,000

* 10 liter coolers - 2000

* Set of 2 thermocool coolers 30 and 15 ltrs (fairly used) - 3,000

*Thermocool Chest freezer (neatly used)- medium size 166ltrs - 60,000 (Sold)

* GOTV decoder and Antenna - 3000 (Sold)

* 4 ½ feet vitafoam foam bed mattress (used) - 10000 (Sold)

* 3½ feet Vitafoam Bed mattress (used) - 5000(sold)

* Bed stand (3½ and 4½ beds) with bedside cabinet - 5,000 and 8,000 each (Sold)

* Brand new 25 ltrs food cooler - 6,000

* Set of 5 stock pots - 5,000

* Small sized Tempered glass TV and DVD stand - 2,000 (sold)

* Dressing mirror with decorative wrought iron stand for hanging - 2000(sold)

* Used Kenwood Juice extractor - 3000

* Strong's Decoder with two satellite dishes - 10,000 (SOLD)

Call or Watsapp 08035898995

Location - IBADAN

Serious buyers pls

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omihanifa: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2019
smokers:

Still available for sale

Where is the pics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stacyadams: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
seyideco:

How much
20k ,location lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xtaceeey: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Xtaceeey:
Product: Automatic Washing Machine
Brand: Haier Thermocool
Condition: Semi-New
Capacity: 9Kg
Description: Front Loader

Specifications:
This product helps save time and energy, it is an essential product in the home to achieve productivity during chores.

9kg capacity
Rinse Hold Functionality
Wave Drum Technology
Delicate Garment Protection
Quick Wash Programme
ABT Treated
Reserve Wash Program
Quick Wash Program

Price: N100,000 (Slightly Negotiable)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mendy31: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

My guy who would have helped is not available presently, na SARS he dey serve, but he advised you lodge a complain at the bank (his and yours) and ask for the next step to take. More like what our guys here have said already. Do that first and let us know. Act fast tho

They are saying I get a police or court backing before they can give me any info
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2019
FantasticJ:
Who is Relocating from a miniflat around Ilupeju, Palm grove, Gbagada very soon. Agents want to finish me oooo.

I don't mind buying some stuff off you as well.

Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Mendy31:

They are saying I get a police or court backing before they can give me any info

What are you waiting for? Go get it ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Mendy31:

Get it and act fast please.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by xmasgift: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
I guess those relocating can sell their HOUSEHOLD ITEMS here. https://www.nairaland.com/3305731/relocating-household-items-sale/1

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Brilliant idea, we can do that on this thread. Get people (two or three) from this same thread we trust to do that. It's not a must to inspect, but you pay directly to our clearance team, they hold the money and when the buyer gets the item and is satisfied, the money is sent to the seller. Perfect idea. Me Likey grin grin

Note that errandteam is running a business( he advertised here severally) he doesnt have anything to do with the money /payment process, you pay the seller directly yourself after they have inspected the item and certified it okay( thats how he explained it to me). I just shared my own experience with him.

Just needed to clarify that.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by islandmoon: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Yes, he should take these steps. The police can get the thief, but he will have to spend money. He should try and go to the receiving bank to lodge a complain first and take it from there. He would be advised on what to do.

its a very simple stuff and he may be on the matter already, as long as he used bank, phone , internet or gadget to executed the fraud, the will get you even if you use fake name, the communication link is sufficient to apprehend him.

i need to recheck but i think the guy possibly have some friends on this forum on a betting thread , trace one of those person moniker, set the persons, set him up with a girl, arrest the person and get him to give you his other number if you don't want to use tech to track him, you can check his spill over on the internet, Google that number and track people connected to him
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by megastu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
I agree with you.

My Lg i bought personally from MediaMarkt in Amsterdam cost me 1400 euros. I have used it for only one year and i dont even know how to sell it because of the price.

santakris:

And many more questions

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
cherylyze:
Foreign tv stand for 40k and LG 39 inch LED for 80k..kindly chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations
lg 39inch for 80k? When it can be got for 40k new and 35 to 30k used? Something is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
Please If you have any item worth more than 1m and is going for a clearance price, kindly contact me to help you sell. Terms and conditions apply. Thanks.

Stop this nonsense.

Create a thread to announce this service, not in this thread, as your service and motive are against what this thread is all about.

Stop hijacking goods from those who wish to sell at low prices on this thread.
You once left this thread after people recently came hard on you guys, I guess you've started feeling comfortable again to start this rubbish.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
cherylyze:
Foreign tv stand for 40k and LG 39 inch LED for 80k..kindly chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations
I don't want to be a fan of attacking people's goods or placing a price tag for them but how more ridiculous could it be to be selling used 39" LED TV for 80k when you can get 40-43" foreign used smart TV with 70k or little above 70k?
Let's forget clearance sales, this price is ridiculous even in a normal market price.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
weckl:
Household items still available for sales at a give a way price.
Reason for sale: Relocation
The Location is Ikeja Lagos.
WhatsApp: 08181313629 (For pics)

1) Full Set of Kitchen cabinet ---30k

2) Master big Wardrobe (4 doors) ---- 70k

3) L shape 6 Seater Sofa Chairs ---- 60k

4) Clean Samsung Fridge -----55k

Do you know you safe yourself the stress of sending pictures to as many people that contact u on WhatsApp if u put up the pictures here?

Is there anything you don't want public to see in those pictures?
Why don't you just put up the pictures here?

Besides, stating the price, location and putting up the pictures here are 3 important things to do here while posting your items.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akaylion: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baby Car seat: convenience for you and comfort for your baby. The seat can be used rear-facing for baby and seat may be used with or without base. @ #13,000 interested person can whatsapp on 08025812858.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akaylion: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Baby Car seat with removable newborn body support cushion, chest & buckle pads for comfort and safety @ #10,000. Interested buyer to whatsapp 08025812858

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Akaylion: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fisher-Price playtime baby bouncer. When your baby pulls on the overhang, songs and animals sounds play for them @ #7,000. Interested buyer whatsaap 08025812858

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

I did create a thread and it was removed, so I'm back and I'm not going anywhere.
we will see
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Juliearth:

I hope you know that the person you were defending has scammed a fellow nairalander? What do you have to say about that? Be careful who you defend on a faceless forum so you won't end up bearing the brunt of someone else's misdoings.
he has been banned , can’t comment here for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (6264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DenreleDave(m), Alheeri, Wealth1105, santos123(m), yomi96(m), advanceDNA and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.