Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6390764 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
Please If you have any item worth more than 1m and is going for a clearance price, kindly contact me to help you sell. Terms and conditions apply. Thanks.

cheesy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olha:
Sales:
7- Seater leather chairs for sale and they are in good condition. Ready for pickup immediately
Price : 190k
Contact/Whats-app : 08029055043

ill pay 500k.. where do I pickup?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

cheesy
stay away from this fellow people , this is a potential problem waiting to happen .. be careful of people you trust

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fimi: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
My sister just sent this from the states but its too small for me.
Sonoma vitalize ortholite shoe
Size-8 and half
Price-10k
Location-Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:
stay away from this fellow people , this is a potential problem waiting to happen .. be careful of people you trust

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jamesfrank123: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Household items clearance sales;

32 inch Samsung TV

Blue Ray Sony HomeTheatre

Glass Centre table/rug

Cway water dispenser

7 seater set of fabric sofa

Beautiful curtains

2 rechargeable standing fans

6x7 and 6x4 set of beds and mattresses

LG Fridge

Interested?

Contact me on 08123866183 for pictures and further discussions.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:
he has been banned , can’t comment here for now

Ok
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jamesfrank123:

32 inch Samsung TV

Glass Centre table/rug

Cway water dispenser

Beautiful curtains

LG Fridge

Interested?

Pictures, location and prize helps us to know if we should contact you at all

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
peeps4u:

Do you know you safe yourself the stress of sending pictures to as many people that contact u on WhatsApp if u put up the pictures here?

Is there anything you don't want public to see in those pictures?
Why don't you just put up the pictures here?

Besides, stating the price, location and putting up the pictures here are 3 important things to do here while posting your items.
that's y he keeps repeating this advert everyday for over a month now,if u can't put pix here and u expect People to be coming to Watsap then u never serious to sell...I don't just know y we find it difficult to do the right thing..habaaaa oga ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by busar(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jamesfrank123:

32 inch Samsung TV

Glass Centre table/rug

Cway water dispenser

Beautiful curtains

LG Fridge

Interested?

oga put pictures, location and prices if indeed you want to sell
Modify.. Beware of this moniker, this is his/her first post and also just registered last week... I'm not saying his is a scam oo but be wary!

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrsMathew: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please I need help with the errand team contact or moniker
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GoMaxyWears: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Anyone with a chest drawer for sale?
Pls holla me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by braine(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
busar:
oga put pictures, location and prices if indeed you want to sell
Modify.. Beware of this moniker, this is his/her first post and also just registered last week... I'm not saying his is a scam oo but be wary!

I don't think you should be warning.

I doubt any right thinking person will do business with anyone who hasn't built a level of reputation here on NL. It's supposed to be common sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ErrandTeam: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
NoToPile:
Okay let me share my own experience.

I saw items I wanted to purchase from a seller so I contacted her, she told me one of the items would be available on a particular date and the other is available immediately.

I didnt have time to go and inspect because of work, I just told her I was interested. Later she asked if I was still interested I told her I was, I then sought the services of the moniker Errandteam ( superb service if you ask me), to inspect and deliver the items but then she was asking for a deposit for the 2nd item since she was not ready to release it till the particular date in september meaning I would have to pick both items twice. I was not ready to pay for errand teams service twice neither was I ready to deposit for anything and carry later.

I buy things on this thread/ nairaland strictly on a cash and carry basis, I have followed this thread from inception and bought things far back as 2017 and that has been my method infact even errand team even said I should let it go despite being a good deal, he wouldnt advise me to deposit anything according to his words (madam we have seen different things on this job)

She wanted assurance I would purchase the product eventually, I didnt want stories that touch and she wasn't ready to release both items immediately. I told her I understand her point, she also understood mine. So I told her if both items are still available by the said date she should contact me.

Few days to the said date she contacted me that the items were available, I contacted errand team, he helped inspect and deliver the items same day and everybody was happy, wasnt ready to gamble with around 40k.

In deals on Nairaland emotions and sentiments are not involved.

Thanks for the commendation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ErrandTeam: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
ErrandTeam:
I have good news for everyone here who are based outside Lagos but wish to buy/currently buys from Lagos.

You can now contact the ErrandTeam for all your delivery needs... At a very affordable rate

Contact us after you must have reached an agreement with your seller.
we inspect your goods
send you a snapshot of it
Upon confirmation you can proceed to make payment directly to your seller
We package safely
Then send through your preferred means to your location

Contact us on 08184047292

Contact us to avoid getting scammed by dubious sellers

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by giftfromGod(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
ErrandTeam:

Contact us to avoid getting scammed by dubious sellers

How are we even sure you are not one of the scammer? You registered July 2019. Do you have a old moniker here wish people can do back ground check on? we just need to be sure of who we are dealing with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
cherylyze:
Foreign tv stand for 40k and LG 39 inch LED for 80k..kindly chat up or call 08175545311 for negotiations

Is the tv stand still available.... If yes 22k.....will pick up tomorrow
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by beinstein(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
anuoreangel:
Adidas sneakers
5 pairs above 6500/pair
Less than 5 pairs 7000/pair
1 pair 7500

Size 41-45
Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

Have you started picking calls and replying messages?

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
I hav sir....so sorry if I haven’t been attending to them
beinstein:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prince4945(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
beinstein:

Lol I tire o, I thought I was the only one
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
anuoreangel:
I hav sir....so sorry if I haven’t been attending to them

LOL, you don humble.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Without prices, ur advert will disappear soon! Be warned.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Before you transfer cash to anybody or buy an item, seller should send you a pic of copy of either their international passport biodata page or national ID card .. if seller refuse, then seller has a dubious plan to scam.. name on these document must match the account number they give you for payment..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Before you transfer cash to anybody or buy an item, seller should send you a pic of copy of either their international passport biodata page or national ID card .. if seller refuse, then seller has a dubious plan to scam.. name on these document must match the account number they give you for payment..
opolo 100%
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adedejis2: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:

fowlyansh181:
In as much as you guys are trying to protect the buyer, I dnt think this can work..
Let me give you are scenario:

Mr. A wishes to get a phone from Mr. B at N10,000
Mr A is a scammer...
Mr. B is legit..

To prove he is legit, Mr. B send the passport as requested.

Meanwhile Mr. A the scammer already posted an advert saying he has a phone(the same one he is getting from Mr. B) for sale at N10,000 last, he gets a buy and sends a copy of Mr. B's documents(his passport) to Mr. C.

Mr. C confirms the passport and sends money to Mr. B,
Mr. B confirms receipt of funds and goes ahead to send phone to Mr. A(scammer) thinking he was the one that sent funds

Mr. C waits endlessly...no phone in sight, Mr. A is not reachable...
Mr. C reports to police and Mr. B is arrested for the crime.........................................

My point: If you or som1 u kno cant meetup with the person, either u forget the item or u take a risk

Besides, you will be surprised to know that some people dont even have ID card,
even ordinary school ID, some dont have(pls dnt argue this with me, i know this for a fact)

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abbey086(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2019
adedejis2:

In as much as you guys are trying to protect the buyer, I dnt think this can work..
Let me give you are scenario:

Mr. A wishes to get a phone from Mr. B at N10,000
Mr A is a scammer...
Mr. B is legit..

To prove he is legit, Mr. B send the passport as requested.

Meanwhile Mr. A the scammer already posted an advert saying he has a phone(the same one he is getting from Mr. B) for sale at N10,000 last, he gets a buy and sends a copy of Mr. B's documents(his passport) to Mr. C.

Mr. C confirms the passport and sends money to Mr. B,
Mr. B confirms receipt of funds and goes ahead to send phone to Mr. A(scammer) thinking he was the one that sent funds

Mr. C waits endlessly...no phone in sight, Mr. A is not reachable...
Mr. C reports to police and Mr. B is arrested for the crime.........................................

My point: If you or som1 u kno cant meetup with the person, either u forget the item or u take a risk

Besides, you will be surprised to know that some people dont even have ID card,
even ordinary school ID, some dont have(pls dnt argue this with me, i know this for a fact)
Kudos to you, you have a very good point. But your point is still unable to nullify the suggestion of fowlyansh181 in the sense that, according to his suggestion,"name on these document must match the account number they give you for payment".
If his above suggestion is followed strictly, there is no way Mr. C can send money to Mr. B as we have in your scenario above, except if they (I.e the real seller and the fake seller) bear the same names which you and I know that this is nearly impossible. Let us assume that this is even possible, no scammer in his right sense would ever try to scam someone with his real information known.
So his suggestion is still practicable, genuine and workable.

Note: His suggestion is only for the rare cases where the prospective buyer is unable to carry out physical inspection of the item(s).

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temmyt20(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2019
abbey086:

Kudos to you, you have a very good point. But your point is still unable to nullify the suggestion of fowlyansh181 in the sense that, according to his suggestion,"name on these document must match the account number they give you for payment".
Except if they (I.e the real seller and the fake seller) bear the same names which you and I know that this is nearly impossible. Let us assume that this is even possible, no scammer in his right sense would ever try to scam someone with his real information known.

Note: His suggestion is only for the rare cases where the prospective buyer is unable to carry out physical inspection of the item(s).

u didnt get the point well

name on seller's passport is Mr BBB(original seller) which is legit, Name on seller's bank Account is Mr. BBB
Mr. C pays to Account BBB with passport name BBB
Mr C tells Mr A(scammer) that he has paid
Then Mr. A tells Mr. B(seller) he has paid

Meanwhile, both Mr. B and Mr C has no idea Mr A is a scammer

Ofcourse, Mr. B confirms receipt of funds, thinking it was Mr A that sent funds to him and he goes on to send phone to Mr. A via way bill or another means

Note:1. Mr A(scammer) is not interested in Mr. C's funds, he only wants the phone
2. Mr C and Mr B has not idea there is a man in there middle which is Mr. A the scammer
3. The scenario can only work if the parties are not meeting face to face
4. The point still boils down to.....if u insist on doing a deal without you or som1 u kno seeing the person, u are taking a risk

Solution
#too long...i cant rly type now. Mayb some other time

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adedejis2: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2019
abbey086:

If his above suggestion is followed strictly, there is no way Mr. C can send money to Mr. B as we have in your scenario above, except if they (I.e the real seller and the fake seller) bear the same names which you and I know that this is nearly impossible. Let us assume that this is even possible, no scammer in his right sense would ever try to scam someone with his real information known.

or better still let me explain like dis

fowlyansh181 wants to sell a phone at N10,000 last, i contact him to seal the deal
Meanwhile, i go ahead to advertise the same phone on another platform and I get a buyer(lets say u) for the same 10k

obviously, u and fowlyansh has no idea i'm a scammer so u probably aiint suspecting anything yet

I ask fowlyansh181 to send his ID and account to me, which he does
I then forward the details to you so you can believe me
you transfer funds to fowlyansh181 thinking you are sending to me
fowlyansh181 receives funds, thinking I sent it, he waybills the phone to me and booom....i'm out of the pix
You then report to law enforcement and kaboom...fowlyansh181 is in trouble

#Disclaimer: For the record...i dont in anyway support/encourage scamming.
Also. I wont proceed further with different analysis as some people are looking for ideas on how to scam.
The more i proceed, the more I give them formats
Thank you

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by abbey086(m): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2019
adedejis2:

or better still let me explain like dis

fowlyansh181 wants to sell a phone at N10,000 last, i contact him to seal the deal
Meanwhile, i go ahead to advertise the same phone on another platform and I get a buyer(lets say u) for the same 10k

obviously, u and fowlyansh has no idea i'm a scammer so u probably aiint suspecting anything yet

I ask fowlyansh181 to send his ID and account to me, which he does
I then forward the details to you so you can believe me
you transfer funds to fowlyansh181 thinking you are sending to me
fowlyansh181 receives funds, thinking I sent it, he waybills the phone to me and booom....i'm out of the pix
You then report to law enforcement and kaboom...fowlyansh181 is in trouble

#Disclaimer: For the record...i dont in anyway support/encourage scamming.
Also. I wont proceed further with different analysis as some people are looking for ideas on how to scam.
The more i proceed, the more I give them formats
Thank you
Excellent.
I get your point now.
You're perfectly right.
Thanks for the explanation.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kaka22(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2019
iamsuskay:
pls I need bed 6by6
I have one that I want to sell. I think it's 6 by 4 though

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (6238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sunnybabe(m), tbred and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.