Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6539876 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (6292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:49am On Oct 13, 2019
fimi:
My sister just sent this from the states but its too small for me.
Sonoma vitalize ortholite shoe
Size-8 and half
Price-10k
Location-Ogbomoso

What size is 8 and half?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kaka22(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2019
I want to sell Mouka comfy bed 6 by 4. Price - 17k. I bought it about 34k... I am selling because I want to buy a bigger one

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by LordOfTheWeed: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
smokers:
Sony Bravia Tv 24 inches for sale. 18k location ogba. Phone number 08095878020. Reason for sale just got a new TV.
Your location, I'm in Ilorin and I would like to get this..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jannies: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2019
adedejis2:

or better still let me explain like dis

fowlyansh181 wants to sell a phone at N10,000 last, i contact him to seal the deal
Meanwhile, i go ahead to advertise the same phone on another platform and I get a buyer(lets say u) for the same 10k

obviously, u and fowlyansh has no idea i'm a scammer so u probably aiint suspecting anything yet

I ask fowlyansh181 to send his ID and account to me, which he does
I then forward the details to you so you can believe me
you transfer funds to fowlyansh181 thinking you are sending to me
fowlyansh181 receives funds, thinking I sent it, he waybills the phone to me and booom....i'm out of the pix
You then report to law enforcement and kaboom...fowlyansh181 is in trouble

#Disclaimer: For the record...i dont in anyway support/encourage scamming.
Also. I wont proceed further with different analysis as some people are looking for ideas on how to scam.
The more i proceed, the more I give them formats
Thank you
this right here is a whole new world of scam that doesn’t really need my solution to work.. I can easily contact a seller that I want to buy goods, then contact another buyer with same goods saying I want to sell, then get the buyer to transfer to the sellers account, the seller thinks I made payment and sends me the goods... my suggestion was a kind of to protect the buyer and not the seller.. seller can’t send a biodata page of someone with still that person’s Acct number matching without in anyway knowing that person, except he jams a gullible fool that falls into the whole problem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fimi: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2019
odimbannamdi:

What size is 8 and half?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drizzit(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:
this right here is a whole new world of scam that doesn’t really need my solution to work.. I can easily contact a seller that I want to buy goods, then contact another buyer with same goods saying I want to sell, then get the buyer to transfer to the sellers account, the seller thinks I made payment and sends me the goods... my suggestion was a kind of to protect the buyer and not the seller.. seller can’t send a biodata page of someone with still that person’s Acct number matching without in anyway knowing that person, except he jams a gullible fool that falls into the whole problem..

Man in the middle level scamming practice!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by siegfried99(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
adedejis2:

or better still let me explain like dis

fowlyansh181 wants to sell a phone at N10,000 last, i contact him to seal the deal
Meanwhile, i go ahead to advertise the same phone on another platform and I get a buyer(lets say u) for the same 10k

obviously, u and fowlyansh has no idea i'm a scammer so u probably aiint suspecting anything yet

I ask fowlyansh181 to send his ID and account to me, which he does
I then forward the details to you so you can believe me
you transfer funds to fowlyansh181 thinking you are sending to me
fowlyansh181 receives funds, thinking I sent it, he waybills the phone to me and booom....i'm out of the pix
You then report to law enforcement and kaboom...fowlyansh181 is in trouble

#Disclaimer: For the record...i dont in anyway support/encourage scamming.
Also. I wont proceed further with different analysis as some people are looking for ideas on how to scam.
The more i proceed, the more I give them formats
Thank you

Both should drop ID...... That tally with acct name
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
MeJdon:
FOR QUICK SALE! Call or Watsapp 08035898995

*16" STANDING FAN in very good condition and working perfectly
Price #7,000

* 3 in 1 metal play swing for homes, schools or playgrounds - 10000
* Brand new 12 pieces dinner set - 5000 (Sold)

* 30 liters food/drinks cooler - 3,000

*12.5kg Gas cylinder - 8,000

* 10 liter coolers - 2000

* Set of 2 thermocool coolers 30 and 15 ltrs (fairly used) - 3,000

*Thermocool Chest freezer (neatly used)- medium size 166ltrs - 60,000 (Sold)

* GOTV decoder and Antenna - 3000 (Sold)

* 4 ½ feet vitafoam foam bed mattress (used) - 10000 (Sold)

* 3½ feet Vitafoam Bed mattress (used) - 5000(sold)

* Bed stand (3½ and 4½ beds) with bedside cabinet - 5,000 and 8,000 each (Sold)

* Brand new 25 ltrs food cooler - 6,000

* Set of 5 stock pots - 5,000

* Small sized Tempered glass TV and DVD stand - 2,000 (sold)

* Dressing mirror with decorative wrought iron stand for hanging - 2000(sold)

* Used Kenwood Juice extractor - 3000

* Strong's Decoder with two satellite dishes - 10,000 (SOLD)

Call or Watsapp 08035898995

Location - IBADAN

Serious buyers pls

I don't get this, is it the two fans that are going for 7k or one.

if na one it means you are not serious ooo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Mendy31:

They are saying I get a police or court backing before they can give me any info

Do that ASAP please

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2019
xmasgift:
I guess those relocating can sell their HOUSEHOLD ITEMS here. https://www.nairaland.com/3305731/relocating-household-items-sale/1

Thread is even much worse. See people posting used items for prices more than brand new. Na wa o grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2019
peeps4u:

Stop this nonsense.

Create a thread to announce this service, not in this thread, as your service and motive are against what this thread is all about.

Stop hijacking goods from those who wish to sell at low prices on this thread.
You once left this thread after people recently came hard on you guys, I guess you've started feeling comfortable again to start this rubbish.

Leave him. Now that the thread is being monitored, there's no way he can take advantage of the thread anymore. Everyone of us can as well start advertising properties from the thread to make profit na. Why deprive members here? People no just dey fear God

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:
stay away from this fellow people , this is a potential problem waiting to happen .. be careful of people you trust

grin grin grin grin
He say he is here to stay like say anyone pursue am b4.
If they hav any of their property to sell, they should sell it, no one is stopping them. But NO, oga wants to hijack properties from here and sell outside here. Properties wey people need to make them happy. Only God know how many properties them don pack out of the thread and even resell for here. Wetin we for here need o.

Besides he's not a problem waiting to happen, he's a problem that has happened already grin grin

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2019
anuoreangel:
Adidas sneakers
5 pairs above 6500/pair
Less than 5 pairs 7000/pair
1 pair 7500

Size 41-45
Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

Madam don show again even without addressing the complains about her. Mesef wey wan buy dey wait for positive reviews. I guess it's the same with other potential buyers. Just some positive reviews and you'll see how we will rush you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darmilolah(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2019
MrsMathew:
Please I need help with the errand team contact or moniker

Let's talk. Either call or WhatsApp. Zero eight zero 30 four three 46 one zero
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2019
ErrandTeam:

Contact us to avoid getting scammed by dubious sellers

You only registered this July. Just one positive feedback. Why do you want us to trust you?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:

The best thing to do, if you are in another state and you really need the item/s, it's best to find time to travel and pick the item/s personally, or get someone you know in that state to help you inspect and pick the item/s.
With the way people are these days, it's better to just save up and get a brand new or UK used of any item. It's one thing to not be scammed, and it's another to get what is as good as thrash.
You hardly see anything advertised here that is less than the price of a UK used of the same product. Instead of buying thrash for the price of a clean tokunbo of the same product, it's best to just go for the tokunbo in peace and enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Madam don show again even without addressing the complains about her. Mesef wey wan buy dey wait for positive reviews. I guess it's the same with other potential buyers. Just some positive reviews and you'll see how we will rush you.

Me don ignore her tay tay, better make u go Arena market for oshodi u go buy all this at more cheaper price. she is not the direct seller, the reason why she don't response to pickup in person.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by codeKart(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:

They did this to a friend of mine in April. He was trying to buy an iPhone X
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jamesfrank123:
Household items clearance sales;

32 inch Samsung TV

Blue Ray Sony HomeTheatre

Glass Centre table/rug

Cway water dispenser

7 seater set of fabric sofa

Beautiful curtains

2 rechargeable standing fans

6x7 and 6x4 set of beds and mattresses

LG Fridge

Interested?

Contact me on 08123866183 for pictures and further discussions.

Hello,why not simply attach prices to your post? The above number isn't also a WhatsApp number as claimed !
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anyone with set of curtains please..... Quote me with price and picture thanks...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jamesfrank123:
32 inch Samsung TV
Glass Centre table/rug
Cway water dispenser
Beautiful curtains
LG Fridge
Interested?

please do u still have the curtains? And the center table and rug
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holarh: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No fridge?

No fridge
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloworukayat: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
weckl:
Household items still available for sales at a give a way price.
Reason for sale: Relocation
The Location is Ikeja Lagos.
WhatsApp: 08181313629 (For pics)

1) Queen size 6 by 6 bed (Mouka foam Mattress & side drawer table inclusive)--- 50k

2) Full Set of Kitchen cabinet ---30k

3) Master big Wardrobe (4 doors) ---- 75k

4) L shape 6 Seater Sofa Chairs ---- 65k

5) Clean Samsung Fridge -----55k

6) Dressing Mirror with Drawers ---- 12k

pictures of the items
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloworukayat: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
let me clear some things up.
There is LG HD, LG FULL HD, LG Smart among other varieties.
New LG HD 32inch is just 35k to 38k
New LG Full HD 32inch is just 45 to 53k
New LG smart is 32inch is 60 to 75k
Most people don't actually know the difference between HD and FHD. All depends on where u r buying and your bargaining power.

PS.. I know this because I have been saving towards getting one and I have done market survey

please please tell us more about 42 inches
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloworukayat: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
weckl:
Household items still available for sales at a give a way price.
Reason for sale: Relocation
The Location is Ikeja Lagos.
WhatsApp: 08181313629 (For pics)

1) Full Set of Kitchen cabinet ---30k

2) Master big Wardrobe (4 doors) ---- 70k

3) L shape 6 Seater Sofa Chairs ---- 65k

4) Clean Samsung Fridge -----55k

please drop d picx here.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ugomnaanny: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Some sellers here should fear God, bikonu, some items here that have been used for many years are far more expensive than some brand new. It is well
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Before you transfer cash to anybody or buy an item, seller should send you a pic of copy of either their international passport biodata page or national ID card .. if seller refuse, then seller has a dubious plan to scam.. name on these document must match the account number they give you for payment..
If the seller don't have any of them nkò?

The aim of opening this place has long been defeated else there will be no need for them.

If I have something to sell, I will be very sceptical to send screenshots of my personal info to someone I dont know simply bc he want to buy some items from me.
I will rather look for buyers around me.

I think this place has outlived its usefulness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloworukayat: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jamesfrank123:
32 inch Samsung TV
Glass Centre table/rug
Cway water dispenser
Beautiful curtains
LG Fridge
Interested?

price of the items and pictures. it is important here

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloworukayat: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
kaka22:
I have one that I want to sell. I think it's 6 by 4 though
6by6 with original picx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (6292) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theo51, gsparks01(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.