Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus (826 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Are You Sitting For 2015/16 UTME Exam? Click Here To Know Much About It. / Who Know Much On Offa Poly Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
good day everybody in the house, can anyone tell me about southern cyprus, i just want to know about work and study. because i just have admission to european university in cypus.
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by wip2: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
yeah south cyprus is great and nice place for real. have you paid your fees , you know you must pay a minimum of 3200euros to enter south cyprus?
there are good skools there like where you are admitted and there are jobs also. so no wala. you can make some euros per hours at south cyprus for sure even within a month you show. pls we have naija resturant at limassol kindly check us for ur amala, ewedu and diffrent naija mix.
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
guys wip i just they feel you with your post. pls did i need work permit to work in southern cyprus. because may school said i have to wait upto six month before i can start work. pls i want to know maybe is true.
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by promise2(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
@wip2, sorry which country are you? in Cyprus?
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by iz2much: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
wip2:

yeah south cyprus is great and nice place for real. have you paid your fees , you know you must pay a minimum of 3200euros to enter south cyprus?
there are good skools there like where you are admitted and there are jobs also. so no wala. you can make some euros per hours at south cyprus for sure even within a month you show. pls we have naija resturant at limassol kindly check us for your amala, ewedu and diffrent naija mix.

@ wip

hope say no be scope you dey give your guyz here cuz many pple will be counting on you
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by Whizzkido: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
@tunapa please can u give details on hw u get admissinn in cyprus, counting on u!
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
@whizzkido, it just a normal process with others university, i visited thier site an i download thier application form and print it out, after that i fill the form and attache my school certificate, birth certificate, photocopy of my international passport data page, my sponsor bank statement if your's available and application fees about $60, i send all this to the university through NIPOST but i made the payment through thier bank i just send the payment slip. after about a month them send me letter of admission.
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by DisGuy: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
moving this to the education board
Re: Pls I Want To Know Much About Sothern Cyprus by afrowale(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
@wip2
Please can i have ur mail so we can discuss? mine is afrowale4real@yahoo.com
please do contact me, i need ur help seriously. God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Aaua 2009/2010 Admission List / 2009/2010 Kogi State Admission Exercise Begins / Will Oou Conduct Post Ume Exam 4 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.