Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed (879 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by lanre316: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2017
According to reports, Chuddy Ugorji and his wife are no longer in the country as MMM crumbles.

Chuddy Ugorji who was said to be the man responsible for MMM Nigeria in December 2016, is said to have flown out of the country with his wife.
Pulse Gist cannot independently confirm this but there are several reports that Mr Ugorji has fled the country because MMM Nigeria's comeback has been less than stellar.

"Do you know that Chuddy Ugorji made over N5bn within a year? I heard that he has relocated to Philippine as MMM ask members to provide help before they can get their money. Odikwa risky o!” Smith Ibe on Facebook wrote according to Naij.

On Friday, January 20, 2017, Pulse Gist reported that MMM Nigeria has started paying but has set a maximum withdrawal limit of N31,735 for investors who want to get help.

This means that irrespective of the amount of money you invested in the scheme, you can only withdraw N31,735.
"God we bless your name, MMM is a movement, a great community" was Chuddy Ugorji's last Facebook update on Friday, January 13, 2017.

Chuddy Anayo Ugorji allegedly brought MMM into Nigeria in 2015. Amongst other things, Chuddy was said to be a former member of MMM Global and has made over N5bn since the start of the Ponzi scheme in Nigeria.

When these claims came out, Pulse Gist reached out to his wife. "It's best you hear from the horse's mouth," she told Pulse Gist.

Chuddy Ugorji got married on Saturday, November 12, 2016, in an MMM-themed lavish ceremony.

Source : http://pulse.ng/gist/mmm-nigeria-chuddy-ugorji-reportedly-flees-to-philippines-as-ponzi-scheme-crumbles-id6105535.html
Re: MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Another front page seeker...continuu

I dunno what ur problem is...
Leave mmm alone.. Ah ah
The people tha did mmm are they not adults.. If it crashes it is their cross let then carry it... Don't be talking nonsense... Were u with him to know that he is travelling cos mmm crash.. If mmm crash wetin concern am... Abeg leave d guy alone nd leave mmm alone... Think of a better way to live your life instead of coming online on nairaland to badmouth mmm
Re: MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by Stanley187(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Another Antelope on the loose, in the evil forest
Re: MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by Datevilme: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2017
I wonder why people wont leave this guy alone, its not like he forced anyone to do MMM...anyways, check my signature.
Re: MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by uckennety(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!!

Is this not chuddy

2 Likes

Re: MMM No 1 Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees To Philippines As Ponzi Scheme Crashed by Goovo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
All this bloggers wont leave mmm alone

Anyways, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Through Admob(google) / Pls I Want Make Money Online / If You Got Love For Classic Cars, This Jaguar Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.